It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore is a wonderful city!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So refreshing that slimeballs like Cummings are being called out.
Trump is a modern day American hero for going to bat against the slime of the progressive movement.
It's fair to say that most Democrat run cities are #holes.
edit on 29/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: network dude

can you explain how that relates to the issues of Baltimore?

Of course! Trump can't form a coherent sentence and could choose some better words. In regard to Baltimore, it was a #ty statement he made!

Sometimes the truth hurts no matter how you say it. How would you of called out Cummings?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yesterday, Trump tweeted against the disgusting conditions in old, white Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco.

Is THAT racist too?

No. That's just chauvinistic.

So when the women tweet about Trump and run him down what does that make them? C
Kunts? Twats? or just Witches with a capital B?
edit on 29-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What?

You realise theres crime everywhere right? What point were you attempting to make?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Jumping to your masters whip eh? Good boy

Must get tired having to make threads every day defending that baboon, whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So how would you genius Righties fix cities like Baltimore?

I mean you guys have plenty of time to bash the cities and their representatives. That must mean the Right has a fool proof plan that they can present, get elected, and then implement.

Or is this just a similar case to Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comment?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

oh
is that not accurate anymore?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Of course! Trump can't form a coherent sentence and could choose some better words. In regard to Baltimore, it was a #ty statement he made!

So Baltimore isn't a crime ridden city with a rat problem? I'm confused. I even linked to a list of failed cities in the OP of which Baltimore was 6th on the list, right behind Detroit.

I get that you don't like Trump. That's nice and all. But just because you don't like him, doesn't mean that what he says isn't true. In this case, it's true and accurate. If you decided to approach this like an adult, and view it with facts and other adult like mentality, we can have a nice discussion. But if the best you can do is "orange man bad", we have enough of those idiots here already.

I remember you being a good bit better than this in the past. I hope it's just a bad day.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies

Must get tired having to make threads every day defending that baboon, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ahem, Slaves, Masters, whips and Baboons?

If I didn't know better, you'd be spouting racially charged words. So progressive of you.

Is Trump allowed to use those words?

I just love how people go off the rails.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering many of the posts I've seen on this site from Trump supporters it's probably truer today than it was in 2016.

The hypocrisy is galling though. You guys have been crying about Hillary's comments for three years now but you want to act like Trump's comments are no big deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Considering many of the posts I've seen on this site from Trump supporters it's probably truer today than it was in 2016.

not suprising
interesting you would admit that publically
would that make you a "left wing extremeist" based on your social media presence?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

I mean you guys have plenty of time to bash the cities and their representatives. That must mean the Right has a fool proof plan that they can present, get elected, and then implement.

I'd find a guy like Pat McCrory who lived his life in Baltimore and encourage him to run for mayor, then promote his agendas and help him get funding for the projects that need to be done. I'd also realize that it didn't become a sh!t hole over night, and likely won't be fixed in a day, but to first realize there is a problem is a very important step.

Focus on the problem areas, come up with solutions for each, then work like hell to implement them. apparently, smiling and spending all your time trying to Impeach Trump just isn't getting things done.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

oh yeah it was a #ty statement made by someone else too, looks like you need refreshment, how about the Mayor?
watch this clip

"Whoa, you can smell the rats," "oh my God" she said

but naaaah it was only Trump

go figure

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Maybe for starters, kick the party who has been dominating Baltimore's decay out of power?

Surely they don't seem to have a clue about how to rebuild Baltimore's depressed neighborhoods.

Kamela Harris supposedly is setting up her HQ in an area that the Trump Tax Cuts designated an Economic Opportunity Zone.

The campaign said the permanent site will be located in an “opportunity zone.” That federal program — part of a 2017 tax reform law -- is designed to attract billions of dollars of private investment and government resources to distressed communities around the nation.

Link

Nah, we can't give Trump credit for that....

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

The hypocrisy is galling though. You guys have been crying about Hillary's comments for three years now but you want to act like Trump's comments are no big deal.

Well, Trump wasn't talking about the people of Baltimore was he? He was talking about their piss poor politicians who have let it go downhill.
Hillary, on the other hand, was talking about American citizens who support Trump. Not even close to the same thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You need outside investment. In Detroit, without Dan Gilbert and the Illitch's the Downtown area of Detroit would still be a wasteland. At least the Downtown area is livable. The neighborhoods around the city need a ton of help.

We almost need a Marshall type plan to rebuild decaying urban centers. Some areas of Detroit give bombed out areas of the Middle East a run for their money.

It's very hard and slow process to bail out your boat when there are still major holes in the bottom.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsAndLies

Rather than saying something to make your but buddies high five you, making an intelligent comment is always an option.

Trump does and says plenty of dumb things, but this isn't one of them. If you disagree, explain it like you are a big boy and see how it goes.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You need outside investment. In Detroit, without Dan Gilbert and the Illitch's the Downtown area of Detroit would still be a wasteland. At least the Downtown area is livable. The neighborhoods around the city need a ton of help.

We almost need a Marshall type plan to rebuild decaying urban centers. Some areas of Detroit give bombed out areas of the Middle East a run for their money.

It's very hard and slow process to bail out your boat when there are still major holes in the bottom.

I had some ideas about trying to get the gangs involved in the urban development. Perhaps if they had some pride and reason to be proud, killing your neighbor due to the color of his banana might be less of a priority. I thought a blunt summit might go over well. I just know there are so many amazing structures in that city, that are going to crumble to dust if left as they are. Detroit has such a rich heritage that would be criminal to loose. But I'd prefer the masses don't realize how nice the northern areas are. They seem to do better with small crowds.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ah but(t) boy and big boy, someones rattled. Is this straight from the Trump hand book?

Talking about high fives while your chasing stars and flags making pro-Trump threads every day

Trunpettes the gifts that keep giving

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsAndLies

my life revolves around stars and flags. I plan to retire to the Caribbean with all my wealth.

When you grow up, you will realize that in order to communicate with big folks, you have to speak with adult words and ideas. My advice is read more, and type less, until you feel you grasp the whole "dialog" thing.

Good luck and remember, stay in school.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join