It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore is a wonderful city!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Earlier on the show, Dan Bongino urged Trump not to relent in his criticism of the way Democrats have run America's inner cities, including Baltimore, where he formerly worked as a federal agent. The Fox News contributor and former New York City police officer said he was motivated to run for political office in Maryland in 2012 and 2014 because of the conditions he observed on the streets of Baltimore. "I would say to the president and anyone else right now: don't you dare run away from this argument. This argument is long overdue," he said.

It appears Trump is using his racist mouth to call out Rep Cummings.
www.vox.com...

Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA......
-Trump tweet

So rather than buy into the idea that anyone who is criticized MUST not be a person of Color, lest the criticizer be a racist, I looked into the claim. You know, so the charge itself could be discussed, rather than the idiotic deflection that seems to be taking place.

www.neighborhoodscout.com...
Top 100 most dangerous cities. Baltimore ranks 6th. Just under Detroit.

So as with the "Squad", if you target a person of the opposite skin color, you are racist. Unless you are not white, if that is the case, you cannot be racist, it's not possible. (I think that's how it works, not sure)

So to recap this all, Trump went on the attack with the very people who have been relentlessly attacking him, but since they are colored people I mean, people of color, he is obviously racist. At this point, anyone who isn't white could get away with almost anything against a white person, and just point to the democrats for a free pass. If you are against them, you are......raycist. It doesn't matter that what he said is factually correct. It matters that he is raycist. The only thing that matters at this point is that he is raycist.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yesterday, Trump tweeted against the disgusting conditions in old, white Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco.

Is THAT racist too?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love Baltimore. Many years ago my sister lived just outside of Baltimore. It was the day after Christmas and we decided to go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. The previous day, since my father is into fishing, someone gave my father a t-shirt that said, "Fish: It's what's for dinner!" Unbeknownst to everyone we show up at the Aquarium and he's walking around wearing this shirt! OMG! It was very funny!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There are several recent videos of "youths" assaulting random people around the inner harbor in addition to their rat problem. I'd love to know what Rep Cummings has done to improve Baltimore. No riots that we've heard of in the last year or 2, I guess that's improvement?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Baltimore is a "SHOLE"...

The problem is that Trump can't be right in the eyes of the many.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A few years ago I remember the Mayor of Baltimore ("at the time") said the police were giving some rioters "some space" 🤣

Current Mayor there is corrupt and under criminal investigation 🤣

I also remember the elected State's Attorney failing with some prosecutions 🤣

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Bernie thought Baltimore was a sh*thole back in 2015.... called it a third world country. Same "black leaders" who are outraged now didn't have sh*t to say then.

Oh, here is the former Mayor, Caroline Pugh complaining about the rats and smell...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yesterday, Trump tweeted against the disgusting conditions in old, white Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco.

Is THAT racist too?

It's racist because the name sounds Latino 🚬

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jack Young isn't under any kind of investigation. If you're going to talk # about Baltimore at least get your facts right.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is THAT racist too?

Yea, and to piggy back off that, Trump also called Joe Biden, Sleepy Joe!... I hate how Trump keeps treating white people... It hurts me daily..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I had friends in the 80's who left Maryland and specifically Baltimore, for the crappy place it was, and moved to So Cal.

This isn't new....

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ALL HAIL KING & QUEEN RAT!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I had friends in the 80's who left Maryland and specifically Baltimore, for the crappy place it was, and moved to So Cal.

This isn't new....

Hasn't Baltimore been EXCLUSIVELY run by Democrats for 70 years?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My former sister-in-law lives in a more affluent part of the city of Baltimore. She bought a house in the suburbs near there in order to claim residence in a better school district. She didn't want her kids going to school in a S-hole.
She doesn't have a racist bone in her body.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been there a couple times.
For the most part it's a dump.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Longer than that.

The Black Zone

+3 more 
link   

Baltimore is a wonderful city!

9 out of 10 rodents recommend it!

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I've been there a couple times.
For the most part it's a dump.

Its a nice place to go to if you want to be shot or mugged, similarly to the south side of Chicago...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I love Baltimore. Many years ago my sister lived just outside of Baltimore. It was the day after Christmas and we decided to go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. The previous day, since my father is into fishing, someone gave my father a t-shirt that said, "Fish: It's what's for dinner!" Unbeknownst to everyone we show up at the Aquarium and he's walking around wearing this shirt! OMG! It was very funny!

I love Detroit, it's a great city with some amazing history. But I'm not idiotic enough to think it's not a sh!t hole, it is. I'm glad you had a good time there.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My former sister-in-law lives in a more affluent part of the city of Baltimore. She bought a house in the suburbs near there in order to claim residence in a better school district. She didn't want her kids going to school in a S-hole.
She doesn't have a racist bone in her body.

curious contradiction ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join