It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN singles out isreal as womens human rights violators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes go after the worst offenders first sure 100% ,

there are 497 million women in india, who will likely be raped when they are married

The results are in, and topping the list are Afghanistan, DR Congo, Pakistan, Somalia and India, based on a variety of factors including rape and violence, lack of health services, poverty and human trafficking.

thats #ed up

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Israel is definitely better at women's rights than most of the other middle eastern countries. Sure, women are below men there but at least the women in Israel can drive cars and do not have to worry about getting punished for wearing something wrong.

Who in the hell is running the UN? Is this information being taken out of context by someone? Lots of questions to ponder on. In this new world we live in twisting of words is acceptable it seems.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sometimes I tell my close friend straight. Pull your head out of your as* and see the reality!

The UN is right though!

Video title: Israelis: What is the status of women in Israel?

Israeli women speaking out!

Can we say hallelujah?

Also, they are proud that they killed your Lord and saviour and yet you still lick their fkin boot?

edit on 29-7-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

As I said earlier, I'm not defending Israel.

But when bill Clinton has the balls to call out trump on his womanizing I have to call shenanigans.

Saudi Arabia and Yemen better clean their own houses before calling someone out.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Screw the UN. It's really too bad one of the 9/11 planes didn't make a wrong turn and hit that building instead.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Screw the UN. It's really too bad one of the 9/11 planes didn't make a wrong turn and hit that building instead.

That would be a shame, it should be turned into low cost housing...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

So do you think that Israel has bad gender equality?

I'd be hard pressed to believe a country that puts equal stake in their defense with their women view them as lower.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
[[GENEVA, July 24, 2019 — Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Pakistan were among members of the UN’s 54-nation economic and social council, a principal organ of the world body, who voted to single out and condemn Israel yesterday as the only country in the world that violates women’s rights.]]

I wonder if the UN realizes that the "principal organ" has cancer? The UN is a dead joke, git 'er gone!

This is probably one of the most retarded edicts from the UN i have ever seen. Even the fraudulent global warming BS falls a little behind this. How can countries that abuse their women and their women's rights, condemn the actions of anyone else when it comes to women's rights?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The UN is worthless as tits on a catcher mit

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Also, they are proud that they killed your Lord and saviour and yet you still lick their fkin boot? a reply to: mekhanics

they no more could of killed the Lord than you or I could of. Read your bible Jesus said I lay my life down and take it back up again. No man took His life.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'm an atheist so they just killed some dude named jesus.
I've heard hes kinda popular

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'm an atheist so they just killed some dude named jesus.
I've heard hes kinda popular

No one could of taken His life. That would of made Him subject to man
edit on 29-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: grammer

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Isreal was created to cause turmoil and unrest in the middle east they have done their will with no reprucussions,they violate every law,even the amount of nukes they have owned and bought by Rothchild's the ones who control money

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join