It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama shares op-ed criticizing President Trump's poisoning of our democracy.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ViXxeN

Has he endorsed his "brother", Joe Biden, yet?

I believe so yeah, they exchanged bracelets.

Obama stood in front of the whole world (2016 State of the Union) and told everyone that JOE BIDEN would cure cancer.

Two weeks ago, Biden's Cancer Research Center SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS.

And yet they just smile and pretend they've done nothing at all. It's pretty sickening.

To show how evil and Anti-American our News Media is, only a few outlets reported this 2018 statement from Obama's Cyber chief, Michael Daniel.

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.
Full Article at: www.yahoo.com...

Of course, NONE of the news media outlets/pundits are mentioning Obama's "stand down" order, when they're whining about probable Russian interference in the upcoming 2020 election.

ALSO, during a fall 2016 press briefing, a reporter asked President Obama what he was doing to fight Russia's attempts to hack into the U.S. election process. Obama's response: "I told them to cut it out!".

The News Media doesn't mention this either!

Maintsream Media = ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE (That's ALL OF US!)

Note: To this day, REPUBLICAN LEADERS are so afraid of being called "racist", very few of them have pointed out any of President Obama's negligence in the area of Russia meddling, or anything else for that matter.

(post by kanakaris removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm not talking about Trump retweeting people that disagree with me. I'm talking about him retweeting full blown white supremacists.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First deputy leader's Islamophobic posts

Where's the tweets? All I see is an opinion hit piece. Why didn't they show the actual tweets, instead of just commenting on them? Are they maybe not as bad as they are trying to push? If they had at least shown the tweets there would be a chance to make our own conclusions rather than being forced to take a pundit at their word.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's getting harder to watch the news these days. It's like being trapped inside facebook with no exit. The MSM along with socialized media will be the death of Civilization.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama's response: "I told them to cut it out!".

Did he laugh and give him a friendly nudge while he did?

Nah didn't think so.

Its much better for the counrty ( well 15% of the country anyway) that we ignore what they are doing because trump doesnt get reelected without them.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In the event that photo takes 10 years to load, this is what it says.

Now that my brothers term has ended, I am free to declare my support for Donald J. Trump President of the USA #MAGA, #MAGAX3, AFRICANS4TRUMP. - MALIK OBAMA

edit on 3-8-2019 by ViXxeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Liars are Often Admired until Truth Slaps them in the Face and Bares All .........

edit on 3-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Liars are Often Admired until Truth Slaps them in the Face and Bares All .........

You can say that again.

edit on 3-8-2019 by ViXxeN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join