It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama shares op-ed criticizing President Trump's poisoning of our democracy.'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
how many of the black people that signed off on the above live in predominately black areas?

The white liberals who will repost it, how many of them live in a predominate black area?

The people that are most "offended" by Trump, not only don't live in the areas Trump calls out, but they won't even go there...well, maybe if they have armed guards. That hypocrisy is for another thread....

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: ViXxeN
Are Obama and his wife MICHELLE for real??? I can't believe anyone would fall for their lies and hypocracies;

Trump's presidency is a failure with regards to promises to the voters.

You've either been hilariously misled by MSNBC and the like or you're flat-out lying. Sure he's been stonewalled on some promises, such as securing the border, although we're making progress on that thanks to a SCOTUS that's ruling based on the law instead of legislating from the bench.

But he's kept numerous campaign promises. See here. Next time get informed before you post. You're getting as bad as silly. You're not alone though. Trump has caused a lot of you guys to go full-on Democrat shill the last few years.
edit on 29 7 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Obama is nothing but a divider....
edit on Julam31amf0000002019-07-29T11:06:18-05:001118 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

Has he endorsed his "brother", Joe Biden, yet?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They're not even African. Besides Barack anyways.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: Antipathy17

hmm.. maybe Obama is trying to drum up the race war a lot more before he gets indited as to murky the water for trial?

LOL! Yep. If Obama ever gets questioned or indicted for a crime, he'll have every Democrat in Congress and America crying "RACISM"!

That was his goal for 8 years and he succeeded well in brainwashing the country. In fact, that was his only accomplishment. Many have ran away, but still many remain.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm not talking about Trump retweeting people that disagree with me. I'm talking about him retweeting full blown white supremacists.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First deputy leader's Islamophobic posts

What tweets? All that article shows is a screenshot of a video Trump shared about muslims pushing a teen off a roof and beating him to death. Don't tell me that's islamaphobic.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Exactly. When they begin painting the floor, they always seem to start at the exit and paint backwards until they find themselves in a corner.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It would amuse me that true racists label Trump as such except that ignorant people actually believe it.

Hypocrisy from the left is the norm now. No logic necessary.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I'm not talking about Trump retweeting people that disagree with me. I'm talking about him retweeting full blown white supremacists.

Donald Trump retweets Britain First deputy leader's Islamophobic posts

was there a thread on it? Did some republicans make stupid comments on why people were discussing something in the news? I need some context here so I know you aren't just crying like a small school girl.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What bothers me as much as the racism claims is the Left (and some on the Right) continuously calling the USA a democracy. It is NOT, it's a Republic and there is a huge difference. But it's like all of their other lies, if you tell it often enough people will start to believe it. Obama is one of the worst, I doubt even he understands the difference.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Obama will get more in the headlines...

Soon to read ...Obama elected to 7 year head of U N........when you see these things happening, flee to Petra

Obama didn't leave wash.....he's down Pennsylvania Ave........and will comeback to correct trumps grumps, making it look like Trump messed the world up and please can Obama save us.....ha

In Texas, the manly culture instantly spots the crap wagon Obama is, we know he's real shrimp and wimpy......good devil candidate....Hillary in 2020.....and got us some stompin to do.....Scripture says we stomp them like ashes.....ready boots?

I'm pretty sure he's working on that UN thing with the upmost desperation.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe so yeah, they exchanged bracelets.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't think logic is part of their current vocabulary these days.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Obama stood in front of the whole world (2016 State of the Union) and told everyone that JOE BIDEN would cure cancer.

Two weeks ago, Biden's Cancer Research Center SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Obama stood in front of the whole world (2016 State of the Union) and told everyone that JOE BIDEN would cure cancer.

Two weeks ago, Biden's Cancer Research Center SHUT DOWN OPERATIONS.

And yet they just smile and pretend they've done nothing at all. It's pretty sickening.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Private Citizen Trump - Video Clip: twitter.com...

It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to watch it.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move little bit (or more) in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

Refreshing is the word that i'd use to express what Donald Trump is doing. And if he can change Piers Morgan's mind, he can change anyone's mind.
That was a really awesome video.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yep...which is why he will win this time around in a land slide. It doesn't matter that the governor of California will keep President Trump off the ballot. Not a single CA. vote will be needed.

But the governor of California should be removed from office for not serving every citizen of California, as he swore to do. There are quite a few Trump voters out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join