It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming DNI John Ratcliffe Confirms the DOJ Will Be Arresting Obama Administration Officials.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's hard to rise up in the ranks of any human organization (Government or Corporation) and not have "skeletons". People think of the Pope as leading a pure life, but do they get to that position due to just praying extra hard?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

First of all he could not possibly know any such thing.
Second these people have been looked at for as long as trump has been in office and so far have come up clean much to his chagrin.
Third how could you possibly have missed this crucial word?

ndividuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

and fourth... this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect from the most corrupt admisistration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.
They're not going to find anything because the investigation was legal... and it turned up a ton of corruption on the part of this horrible evil disgusting man.
And you guys dont know what to do about it so you deny it and say but hey we're gonna look at the other side...
That always was and continues to be an act of desperation by a guilty man.

I wanted to say something after reading this, then I read the thread and so many said much of what I wanted to say...
I can’t recall the last time I saw so much opposition to a single post...
Don’t worry about it too much though, after all you’re going to have a lot more years to hate on Trump...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Muninn

Calling me a liar again dude?
How the # do you know what I watch and dont watch?
Shaking my head...
You need to get a grip.

Only because you have and you are.
Post history is a bear.
Sorry not sorry

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That was over the first inspector general‘s report . . If they’re going to make a referral in the second report under the espionage act. You can be pretty damn sure they’re going to prosecute that .

But Comey and others inside the FBI and the DOJ during his tenure still face legal jeopardy in ongoing probes by the IG and Barr-appointed special prosecutor John Durham. Those investigations are focused on the origins of the Russia investigation that included a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign at the end of the 2016 election, the source said.

Pendin g IG report

It’s like I said they tossed the gristle aside because there wasn’t enough meat on the bone .

Why would they prosecute someone for jaywalking before you try them for murder ?

Don’t sweat the small stuff .

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That could be great for us .

Everybody’s predicting the IG Report to be released in a few weeks.

If it’s released by Monday or Tuesday we’re both right .

Win-Win

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The problem is, noone is asking the horse's mouth when the IG Report on FISA abuse will be released. Horowitz can give a ballpark figure. All any Congressman needs to do is ask him. (Congress controls the DOJ)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Dude not even a chuckle ?

That was some good work.

The report was supposed to be out in July until they interviewed steel and found him credible. Which required more information/Investigation .

So the expected release date was moved to September .

And like you said don’t believe the predicted release date .

I doubt they’ll hit the September deadline on the button . And with the way drips of information are coming out I believe it’s going to be sooner rather than later .

I don’t think Congress can order the IG or any prosecutor to release details of an ongoing investigation .

Or Barr would be in front of the house intelligence committee being forced to tell everything he knows .
edit on 2-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

What drips of information are coming from the IG's office regarding the FISA Abuse investigation? I've only heard generalities from Solomon, Hannity, DiGenova, and a few others.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Those are the dribs, if info came from the AG‘s office it would’ve been a leak .

( auto correct strikes again dribs not drips)

I think we’re just crossed up on metaphors .

You can sit in a canoe with a tiny hole and get a minuscule drib of water coming in .

But when the water shoots in you’ve sprung a leak .

We’re getting tiny bits of information from a few sources.

I like Hannity‘s track record offhand I would say it’s 50-50 .

I think DiGenova is such a loudmouth he probably learned to whisper in the sawmill .

But I find John Solomon ahead of the curve and credible . He doesn’t start talking until he thinks he’s right. He may not be right every time but more often than not he’s in the ball park .

Would I bet my house the report would be out by Wednesday ?

No of course not .

But I have no problem taking an educated guess along with a gut feeling .

Let’s see what happens .

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
His days were numbered when he popped off about people going to jail right after he was picked.

Yeah, I have to agree.

Kind of a amatuer thing to do.

As director and top position, you have to maintain an impartial stance and by saying what he said, his optics are being interpreted as a loyalist, which is the direct opposite.

While I do applaud him for calling out what we all suspect, it was also the killing blow.

Truth is, Trump is calculating and I would love to entertain the theory that maybe Ratcliff said that at the direction of Trump as a shot across the bow, "hey...we're coming for you." I don't think Trump fears the deep state.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Forgive my friend of a friend story here, but it's true.

A friend of mine is a musician, one of the guys he plays with regularly is the son of a big wig in beverly hills. During the election trump came up and the trust fund kid said his parents hated trump. The kid didn't care either way, but said there is a whole cabal of people (he made it sound very organized, monthly meetings and what not) that is deeply threatened by trump because he's not part of their club and he doesn't like them or their little club. I don't remember the specifics but it tied into 9/11 somehow (I believe it was that trump thinks this cabal is responsible for killing the people of NYC, or at least purposely not preventing it).

Anyway, I'd say that's right, trump doesn't fear them, he despises them.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

As long as those "cabals" of Trump-haters stay in the solid blue states, no harm done.

It's when they start relocating to Red states that the balance starts to shift. Turning Red states to Blue, due to a large influx of Democrats, would be a good electoral college strategy for putting even a weak Democrat in the White House.

Is Soros and his liberal buddies wealthy enough to relocate a few million people from a couple of solid Blue states to Red States which need only a slight bump, to become Blue? I heard the other day that Georgia is one of those states.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join