It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming DNI John Ratcliffe Confirms the DOJ Will Be Arresting Obama Administration Officials.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh, that word you've overlooked since 2016 when concerning Trump? If they broke the law, they should go to jail, do you agree or not?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you called a singal thing right since 2016?

I know you're older, but this brand of denial is really fascinating to watch.

The only thing that Sillyolme has been accurate with, is being wrong all the time. Literally, every point made is wrong.... its honesty fascinating to see happen over the last 3 or so years... Bravo!

I'd be interested to know how many stars have been given out to the people who respond to her, on average, verses the stars she receives for her posts. Just in this thread, I'm seeing stars all across the page with +# following them.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Because nobody can replace Rowdy Roddy Piper...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How would they get a better performance than rowdy roddy piper?
That is shatner level acting!

Heh... Great minds...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How would they get a better performance than rowdy roddy piper?
That is shatner level acting!

Don't think they put a ton of money into the movie but one of my favorites.
I would love the whole concept done again. Maybe some scientific reason for the glasses to see or how the breakthrough happens. I find it odd it has not been redone.

When the first Halloween was produced in the 70's, they didn't have a mask so one of the film crew ran down to the closest Halloween costume store and bought a Capt. Kirk mask to use for Michael Meyers. Pretty crazy to think about.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

Drain the #ing swamp!!! It's about time!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

John Ratcliffe, a top Republican investigator, said accountability is coming for any of those individuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

May.

Whatever care. I will believe it when/if it happens.
Why don't you wait till someone is actually arrested and found guilty before making a thread so that you don't look foolish if it doesn't happen?

Threads like this are just wishful thinking until action is taken.
If nothing comes out on wednesday like you claimed. If ratcliff doesn't declass or if the declass has no meat then threads like this prove sillyolme correct when she says,

this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect

edit on 29-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The irony there is more than two years thick.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Things heating up. DNI. Maybe FBI. POTUS making some key changes to maximize consistency among various LE & Intel agencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

Your saying that barr already has evidence of a crime but hasn't arrested the criminals?

Why? Cops don't wait. Once they have the evidence they act. And the certainly don't give the criminal a heads up.

Not saying that evidence wont be found but I am saying that evidence hasn't been found yet.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

just offer protection and immunity on a first come first served basis and see if any cracks appear. maybe that will work

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not true. Even in the silly NCAA FBI investigation they had wire taps and money trail evidence of multiple felonies for years before arresting their first targets.

They use new evidence for expanded investigation to get more evidence. It continues until they’ve gone as deep as they can. If they hit a wall, that’s when lower tier targets are popped to flip them for bigger fish.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

First of all he could not possibly know any such thing.
Second these people have been looked at for as long as trump has been in office and so far have come up clean much to his chagrin.
Third how could you possibly have missed this crucial word?

ndividuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

and fourth... this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect from the most corrupt admisistration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.
They're not going to find anything because the investigation was legal... and it turned up a ton of corruption on the part of this horrible evil disgusting man.
And you guys dont know what to do about it so you deny it and say but hey we're gonna look at the other side...
That always was and continues to be an act of desperation by a guilty man.

Mueller came up with nothing, and Dems want to continue to investigate and impeach whether a crime was committed or not. Looks like the actions of a desperate, guilty party. Maybe sit down dear, I'd wager there is still a wild ride to be had.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is like the 1000th time we've had a thread like this, and NOTHING has happened. This time is the real deal though!!! Hold your breath till there's an arrest.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I am still waiting for pigs to fly, hope he proves me wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This is like the 1000th time we've had a thread like this, and NOTHING has happened. This time is the real deal though!!! Hold your breath till there's an arrest.

And this is the 1000th time you've felt compelled to comment on these types of threads.

You enjoy it, don't lie.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Drain the #ing swamp!!! It's about time!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Joe DiGenova has been more WRONG than RIGHT this year on these Spygate issues. As I point out in many threads on politics and sports, the TRACK RECORD of the person making the prediction is the most important factor to assess.

But in this case, Joe DiGenova's prediction of DECLASS this week is backed up by some things President Trump told Sean Hannity during an on-air telephone interview this past Friday evening.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: babalon1971

just offer protection and immunity on a first come first served basis and see if any cracks appear. maybe that will work

That began in late 2018...and continues to this day. That's one reason why the IG Report from Michael Horowitz is now delayed until September 2019.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Why? Cops don't wait.

Ok, I concede this point.

But in that ncaa case did the investigators or those close to them tell the criminals that they had evidence on them? The way ratcliff is doing?
Doesn't this give the criminals time to run? Or get a good lawyer? Or destroy evidence before their homes and businesses can be searched?
edit on 29-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join