It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming DNI John Ratcliffe Confirms the DOJ Will Be Arresting Obama Administration Officials.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What will happen.

When the hammer falls, it will be swift, and striking. Barr and team will make sure that they have all the info they need on these rats and will move in and arrest everyone connected with all of this deep state crap.

Then, the real screaming will begin, from the left.

And those screams, will fall on deaf ears.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Good points Fred. The proof will be the big difference between Democrats accusations against Trump and what the doj accuses Democrats of doing.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Why is this the one movie they never remade!
I have waited and waited! Seems like someone threw it together and got it out there and that was it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If I was any of those involved I would be concerned about the Federal Death Penalty being re-enacted.

Of course the left is swiftly moving to make sure it can be stopped...

Lin k

The bill currently has support from the likes of Pressley's "squad" co-members Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez among 11 other Democrats. It also has support from Rep. Justin Amash, formerly of the Republican party.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

How would they get a better performance than rowdy roddy piper?
That is shatner level acting!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

First of all he could not possibly know any such thing.
Second these people have been looked at for as long as trump has been in office and so far have come up clean much to his chagrin.
Third how could you possibly have missed this crucial word?

ndividuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

and fourth... this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect from the most corrupt admisistration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.
They're not going to find anything because the investigation was legal... and it turned up a ton of corruption on the part of this horrible evil disgusting man.
And you guys dont know what to do about it so you deny it and say but hey we're gonna look at the other side...
That always was and continues to be an act of desperation by a guilty man.

Ok silly, you would know, you’ve been right so many times before.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Great news. Now the liberal Democrats need to remember.....They started this....they cannot blame the republicans and conservatives for finishing it to uncover the truth. The Conservative Democrats should not have gone along with the progressive liberal congressmen, they are responsible for allowing ten to twelve congressmen/women to destroy their party.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How would they get a better performance than rowdy roddy piper?
That is shatner level acting!

Don't think they put a ton of money into the movie but one of my favorites.
I would love the whole concept done again. Maybe some scientific reason for the glasses to see or how the breakthrough happens. I find it odd it has not been redone.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

most corrupt admisistration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.

horrible evil disgusting man.

Is this your narrative in everything. Seems to be...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I find it odd it has not been redone.

The awesomeness of rowdy roddy piper is the ONLY explanation.
It was a transcending performance!

John Wick got nothing on this

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"..individuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.  "

Sounds like they are unable to exonerate those people. That's basically the same thing as guilty now, right? We should hold them in small cages in the meantime until we are able to completely exonerate them.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

He's probably counting on some sort of corrupt and biased investigation, the same sort that he chastised the Obama Administration for allegedly participating in. Republicans are masters of projection.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

There's no reason to exonerate anyone but the President. The reason the President "could not be exonerated" was because this is a special situation where charges could not be brought while he is in office. Therefore, it is necessary to state this, as even if he was guilty, he would not have been charged.

With the common folk, either they are innocent or guilty. f
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 14:02:05 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If I was any of those involved I would be concerned about the Federal Death Penalty being re-enacted.

Of course the left is swiftly moving to make sure it can be stopped...

Lin k

The bill currently has support from the likes of Pressley's "squad" co-members Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez among 11 other Democrats. It also has support from Rep. Justin Amash, formerly of the Republican party.

Why, all of the sudden, after 20 years, does Barr re-instate the death penalty?

www.law.cornell.edu...

My money is on Barr. There are no coincidences.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, let it begin.... Charges. Not findings. Not "looking into it". Real charges.

twitter.com...

Fred..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: RadioRobert

There's no reason to exonerate anyone but the President. The reason the President "could not be exonerated" was because this is a special situation where charges could not be brought while he is in office. Therefore, it is necessary to state this, as even if he was guilty, he would not have been charged.

With the common folk, either they are innocent or guilty. f

hahahahaha
another one with info from the "office of exoneration"
lol
we do not do that here bub
even tho your fat jerry dem overlords have told you such

the ag has no magic power to exonorate
even tho you would believe such
what a maroon

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

He's probably counting on some sort of corrupt and biased investigation, the same sort that he chastised the Obama Administration for allegedly participating in. Republicans are masters of projection.

And just like that it’s suddenly not ok for an investigation to be corrupt and bias

What a surprise

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I really hope that in the net they have thrown out, that they catch Trudeau in it as well. That thing is a traitor and an embarrassment.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

First of all he could not possibly know any such thing.
Second these people have been looked at for as long as trump has been in office and so far have come up clean much to his chagrin.

ndividuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

and fourth... this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect from the most corrupt admisistration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.
They're not going to find anything because the investigation was legal... and it turned up a ton of corruption on the part of this horrible evil disgusting man.
And you guys dont know what to do about it so you deny it and say but hey we're gonna look at the other side...
That always was and continues to be an act of desperation by a guilty man.

I keep telling ya, you need a phlebotomy, more than 4 hours and all that see a doctor lol. Hey let it play out, if Hillary and all her legion of sub daemons are getting nailed, so be it. If Trump did the same things it appears Clinton/Epstein/Weiner were involved in, I'd say crucify him too. Abide.... Chill.... I am sure there's always another criminal out there that will give "work" to peeps ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hopefully it's not just talk. This must be why obama and michelle called together all their black admin officials (from his two terms) and said that as blacks, they won't sit idly by and get bullied. Of course, arresting them will be seen as such since they demand extra special treatment.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join