It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming DNI John Ratcliffe Confirms the DOJ Will Be Arresting Obama Administration Officials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Dr UAE

Why is he stuck doing the same thing over and over again?

because its a continuous never ending show that require a continuous never ending supply of popcorn

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you called a singal thing right since 2016?

I know you're older, but this brand of denial is really fascinating to watch.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Just so I'm clear, the Obama Admin officials get a presumption of innocence but the current President, who hasn't been charged with anything after 3 years of looking, is a desperate guilty man?

Did I get that right?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

First of all he could not possibly know any such thing.

really??
and you would know this because.........????
seance?
tea leaf reading?
chicken bone casting?
or some other dark art?

as you have been epicly wrong here just recently (bobby 2 sticks taking down the trumps) could you provide some semblance of sourcing for your postings?
otherwise they are only good for lining the bottom of the digital birdcage

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

As a matter of fact, I just heard this morning on the news that John Ratcliffe is only one of a handful of people who has been allowed access to all of the documentation on the investigations. Probably because he sits on most of the House intelligence committees and national security committees.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Seems some are scared of him, and trumps changing of the dni position.
Clapper(one of those under scrutiny) was on npr this morning howling about trump again, npr was dumb enough to put him on.
www.capradio.org...

Rachel Martin talks to Gen. James Clapper, who served as director of National Intelligence in the Obama administration, about Dan Coats, who is leaving the position next month.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Here's a great quote from Brennan for a laugh. He didn't make it today.

When we uphold the rule of law, our counterterrorism tools are more likely to withstand the scrutiny of our courts, our allies, and the American people.

Guess that doesn't apply to counter-espionage. Pity for him.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Which Congressional District does Silly live in anyway?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Have you called a singal thing right since 2016?

I know you're older, but this brand of denial is really fascinating to watch.

The only thing that Sillyolme has been accurate with, is being wrong all the time. Literally, every point made is wrong.... its honesty fascinating to see happen over the last 3 or so years... Bravo!

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

your version of reality is just mind boggling.

these people have been looked at for as long as trump has been in office and so far have come up clean

In what world have ''these people'' been looked at? When did this happen between ''Trump Russia'' and ''Mueller Report'' ?

this is just another trump pipe dream to deflect from the most corrupt administration and the most corrupt man to ever hold the office.

Enjoy 2020!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What ever happened to Valerie Jarrett?

You remember, the other half of Obama's brain.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is reportedly drafting a statement saying this will scare children 😃

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

that is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, islomophobic, and some other ism and ist, that i missed statement

Everyone knows that Orange Man is bad, CNN and MSNBC tells me that everyday....i mean that A-hole actually eats two scoops of ice cream when little kids of color got none, NO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM....the humanity

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
What ever happened to Valerie Jarrett?

You remember, the other half of Obama's brain.

She's feeding info to her daughter, who's a CNN reporter. I think Valarie still has her security clearance.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nancy Pelosi is reportedly drafting a statement saying this will scare children 😃

ONLY American children. Migrants are safe.

edit on 7/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Who wants to bet that this will end up as the horsecrap 50. 000 sealed indictments saga?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The most corrupt president? Really? Out of all of them, he's the most corrupt? I can think of several that are significantly worse, even if everything said about Trump was the truth. You don't even have to go very far back to find at least one that is objectively worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Which Congressional District does Silly live in anyway?

Whichever one represents La La Land would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Third how could you possibly have missed this crucial word?

ndividuals who may have committed crimes during the Trump-Russia investigation.

Oh. The word may.....Mueller would phrase it differently. Something similar to 'We don't have enough evidence to prove the individuals did not commit a crime. If guilty because lack of evidence is good enough for our President, then we should just carry that sort of thinking forward for the other investigations.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You seem to suffer from selective blindness where words like "may" are concerned. If it appears in relation to a Democrat's possible misdeeds, you're the goddamned embodiment of Professor Grover on Sesame Street, quick to remind people that "may" is an auxiliary verb to indicate a possibility but not a statement of undeniable fact. The instant it appears in a potential accusation against Trump, however, as in "Trump may have violated XYZ", suddenly you're Stevie Wonder and glass over the word in a similar fashion to the way urban Democrats avoid physical labor.
edit on 29-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: Accidentally accused you of selective "blondeness" instead of blindness... hillarious errors are still errors.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join