It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-19?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Maybe something in here.
Aerospace Projects Review

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Desertwatcher1

You mentioned the North American Silent Night. I had never heard of this, so I googled it. The picture it brought up matches almost identically to a drone I spotted over my house about 6-8 months ago. It fit the EXACT look of that plane, but it had a propeller in the back, middle portion, between the wings. Does anyone have any idea what I saw? It was broad daylight and the drone was painted white. You could hear the prop coming, and it was very high pitched. Very strange, but that Silent Night bird fits almost EXACTLY!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mightmight

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I'm skeptical of the companion and If it indeed existed I would lean more towards a Tacit Blue air frame more than anything else

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, nice thread stalk. But my view on Tacit Blue has changed somewhat with additional research etc to coincide with what I expressed there. I remain skeptical that it ever existed and perhaps was a bit of bait to keep us distracted from other things/possibilities

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

But let me put it this way - while i think there is no direct connection between TacitBlue and the Companion, i wouldnt be surprised if they were related afterall.

As for its existence - it would be an hell fo a feat to pull it off as a distraction. It's not just forums posts from Boomer, the usual suspects on ats or random trolls. There are other sources, including those that won't be puplished.
It's entirely possible some of the information on this site about this aircraft is wrong though. In fact i think it's likley in some cases. But it does exist in some form or another, no doubt about that IMHO.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Too much disinformation makes it very hard to pinpoint. Just spending a bit of time searching around the net i realised this.
I have read 3 articles/blogs that each name the 'companion' as a different craft, f-19, sr-72 and even tr-3b type triangle craft, all of which are doubtful and highly speculative. Headaches a plenty with this one lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Too much disinformation makes it very hard to pinpoint. Just spending a bit of time searching around the net i realised this.
I have read 3 articles/blogs that each name the 'companion' as a different craft, f-19, sr-72 and even tr-3b type triangle craft, all of which are doubtful and highly speculative. Headaches a plenty with this one lol.

Honestly, I’d bet a large sum of money that someone could post a photo of the companion and most of us would cry B.S.

Form follows function, and all of the supposed mission profiles it has are also filled by other platforms to one degree or another. Physics only works best in a limited number of shapes... I’d wager we’ve all seen the Companion in one form or another, or maybe a different generation of the same idea, and just didn’t connect the dots.

Honestly, part of me rather prefers not knowing. I’m afraid that seeing the real article might be a bit of an underwhelming experience. The history and back stories would be enough to keep me awake for weeks on end though...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sqd5driver

A previous member does have a picture, but couldnt release it publicly, for obvious reasons.

Yes i can imagine it being of some shape we've seen by now, makes complete sense given its obvious effectiveness. I think a lot of people just need to see it, to be able to imagine it, in the role it took...... Sort of like putting a face to a voice, so to speak.

Imagine the stir that everything in the works now will cause once and if they become operational.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I’ve seen the Bird of Prey and PAV 2* in person. Hell, I even have a photo of me booping Tacit Blue’s nose at Wright Patterson last year... Having seen those and everything else on display in Ohio, my brain just has a hard time conceiving anything being unveiled that’s as visually awe inspiring as what we’ve already seen out there.

* I keep hearing little whispers about a YF-23 being up in the air out west some time back while PAV 1 and PAV 2 were definitely on display. I find this to be...interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I wouldnt be surprised if a small fleet of yf-23s came to be at some point. They were well regarded from what ive read, so it makes sense that a smaller number of them could be made and kept under wraps for the most discreet 'operations'.

Being from the UK, i get very few 'whispers' of anything...... Unfortunately.

The US has all the advantages when it comes to this topic as an interest, without a doubt.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

From 2014

edit on 8/27/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

As to that second link, who cares about the companion, I STILL want to know what that massive 1987-97 multi-major project was!

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

And here I was thinking that climbing up the X-32's tailpipe at Patuxent was the closest any of us would ever get to a stealth aircraft. Strong work!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join