It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I just reported San Diego FBI special agent Michael J. Rod to the Department of Justice OIG, for manipulating an 8Chan board, and probable complicity in the Poway shooting.

Linked to threads by Dr. Dannielle and Neonrevolt

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
closing 8chan would suggest that they're investigating the motives, which can lead to political motives, which can lead to?

Be vigilant.
See something.
Say something.
Know your surroundings at all times.

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2019 18:33:13 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2019 18:33:13 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I just listened to this Tracy Beanz podcast where she spoke to Joseph Flynn, brother of our favorite General. There are new insights into the Gen, his background and his case. He also confirms that Mike Flynn Jr was the reason he pleaded guilty to lying. By the time he was charged he had already racked up 170K in attorney fees which now stand at over 4 million.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"8chan is struggling to stay online in wake of El Paso massacre"

Tucows, which controls 8chan's domain name registration, doesn't expect it'll disable the site's web address. 

"We have no immediate plans other than to keep discussing internally," Graeme Bunton, manager of public policy at Tucows, told the Times.

www.cnet.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know what would be a hoot?
Next q drop is by Presidential emergency alert system

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Actually they said that, but then they went ahead and disabled them anyways later in the day.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Not sure about that. I didn't get myself involved with the Q drops till Sept. I'm sure Rel would know.

Yea, 8ch right now is a hot radioactive potato to hosting providers. I'm sure Q seen this coming so will probably take some time, few days, 10 days of darkness.? Just like Jesus demands to be first; Q demands to be heard, Q will not be silenced. Division followed by Unity perhaps.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Aug 7th.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm not going to get my hopes up but it would definitely call for a drink

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm just going to put it this way.
If Trump is involved in q in any way he will not let this go. Trump is a big orange blond egomaniac and he does not like to lose

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why 8chan was singled out to be taken out is obvious to most of us.

I thought this was very well stated.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Mon Aug 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nailed it! In his second sentence I was thinking the same today; 8ch shutdown will only make things worse. Like more gun laws, its not a solution imo.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Uruguay issues travel warning for the U.S. following weekend mass shootings

In a press release, the Foreign Ministry advised avoiding cities such as Detroit, Baltimore and Albuquerque, which it said are among the 20 most dangerous in the world.

Umm, does Uruguay know something we don't?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have to wonder what the anons are going through right now, especially those that have been 100% focused on Q Research. Where are they "congregating"?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My first thought is Discord.
Second thought is tor.
I think it'd be cool if they just migrated here and messed up the joint

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2019 by CrazyFox because: meh

edit on 5-8-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have to wonder what the anons are going through right now, especially those that have been 100% focused on Q Research. Where are they "congregating"?

True anons? They’ve been group communicating outside 8chan since before Q if you ask me. Comms are easier to conduct when not part of a public environment. The Q/8chan allowed for public awareness, participation, and ability to convert the efforts into an actual movement. Pretty impressive IMO.

This stuff is getting even more interesting. The fact Q and 8chan anons have the Left and MSM so triggered is comical and impressive at the same time.

Next 15 months will be epic. Hopefully people will speak up and reach out to LE “before” the next psycho decides to kill people. This finding out the next day everyone close to the killer was not surprised it happened... sickening.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There was discussion about camp David in this thread but mostly in relation to George Soros possibly being held there because it was called a "special place"... xref Q330 and Q365.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Uruguay is just a bunch racist white supremacists.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join