It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Mark Epstein is Chairman of the Board for this private college:

The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, commonly known as Cooper Union or The Cooper Union[11] and informally referred to, especially during the 19th century, as 'the Cooper Institute',[12] is a private college at Cooper Square on the border of the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hunting grounds for Jeffrey?

Maybe not...Jeffrey liked high schools
edit on 5-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Rumor is The NYPD suicides are leakers of the weiner files and vids

twitter.com...

I haven't seen the wiener files and videos. The Leakers were not very good at it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

we keep going..
'you have more than you know '...

There's too many of us, now. They're not going to shut us down

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Not if it foments murder. It's not okay.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've seen some ppl who claimed they've seen them. Maybe you have to know someone

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If Q is authorized by Trump

The only way it gets shut down is if he wants it to.

Will be interesting to see if Q returns

Very telling.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
From our friends

Note the logo ^^^

4 & 8 are the Digital Army's, it will not go way until the time going away is appropriate. If and when that happens, folks will know they no longer need it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Outpouring of support at El Paso blood centers after mass shooting

After putting out an urgent call for blood donations, centers around El Paso were filled with volunteers rushing in to help in the wake of Saturday's mass shooting at a Walmart.

Vitalent Blood Services said it had sent out more than 240 units of blood to hospitals, but its centers quickly filled to capacity and they can't take any more donors Saturday.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Remember drop 513

Q only on 8Chan
Q!UW.yye1fxo8 Jan 2018 - 11:29:38 PM
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

Must be part of the Plan... This Show has so many twists and turns, but one thing I know, is it never seems to stand still

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They've suppressed us and persecuted us over eons of time. We were the 'witches' and 'heretics' they hung on the crosses and burned at the stakes. They're coming after us again...the "Conspiracy Theorists" aka truthseekers and whistleblowers...but this time they don't win

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Rep. Kenny Marchant becomes 4th Texas Republican to announce retirement Kenny Marchant

Rep. Kenny Marchant, 24th district
Rep. Pete Olson, 22nd district
Rep. Will Hurd, 23rd district
Rep. Mike Conaway, 11th district

#winning

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Cloudfare cuts off 8chan.
Cloudflare Raises $150M and Adds to Board of Directors.
Founder and co-chair of Nike Foundation, Maria Eitel & Stan Meresman.
Douglas Kramer, Cloudflare general counsel and a former lawyer in President Obama's WH.
www.businesswire.com...

twitter.com...

ETA: PM vid - twitter.com...

edit on 5-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

C]oats Before [D]eclas

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 1 Aug 2019 - 12:22:36 PM

[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

Thanks to the news, now when I read this post I think of...Hot LZ, firing ranges are hot, weapons are hot, hot headed, hot shots, and hot blooded? As well as another meaning to C before D, which is [C]haos before [D]estruction ?

International sources that study the effect of media on shootings claim that news coverage of a mass shooting causes approximately three more in the following week? This means news coverage has caused 58% of all mass shootings? Yet, no one has called for the news networks to be shut down or taken off the air?

Not one person has even requested restrictions or limitations on how the news events are presented live on-air. At times these tragedies are covered with extra drama that provokes sadness, anger, and hatred to include outrage in some instances. The goal of the media, politicians, and activists is not to be rational about the problem, but to get viewers emotional about it (the mainstream media is quick to point their fingers at others, but not at themselves).

Sources include Auxeniery, Rogers, Larkin, Gould and Olivates, Madis, Cantor, Paton, and a variety of other indepenedent studies. I Z A Institute of Labor Economics, IZA DP 11900, The Effect of Media Coverage on Mass Shootings, Michael Jetter Jay K. Walker, October 2018.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Is it sad that I actually feel a bit tickled you’d think me even somewhat intellectually capable of intel deception? Not that disgusting perpetrators of evil are worthy admiration; merely that anyone believes I possess enough brain cells to be cunning in some degree.
I don’t expect you to believe me at face value- this is a conspiracy forum after-all. Truth be told I DID NOT witness the events but I have enough separate real life connections with people with firsthand experience that I can logically argue the shooting and death did occur. As for the shooter himself, precipitating factors or motive I do not know. I admittedly found it hit way too close to home that I never personally researched the other aspects of sandy hook.
I’m pretty sure ATS keeps log of member threads so I’m sure I’ve got postings from at the time. I’d be more than willing to direct message you or you I if you are actually interested and could let me know what info I can provide to show such

The point in my post was to highlight that sometimes we can be stubbornly fixated on the details of one blade of grass, we forget we have an entire lawn to mow. That’s okay and understandable of course, but considering the stakes here I thought it important to share my story. See, that blade of grass you’re inspecting may have been growing under a shady tree and staunch attachment or propagation draws others attention - they either notice the shade and walk away or neglect the whole and have nothing left but sun scorching land.
I definitely pushed that metaphor a tad far. Hey this does worry me. This time of mindset is how we end up with fine Q mind’s split over JFK Jr or why people won’t hear me out about 9-11 truth because they automatically think I believe there were no planes that crashed into the towers.
Forgive my already apologetic diversion but I do think this point necessary.

Sab, I’m a big fan, and I’m serious if you want more info I’d be happy to give it just not comfortable posting here for all to see

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

US Treasury just designated China as a currency manipulator.

twitter.com...

No country has been named a currency manipulator since the Clinton administration slapped the label on China in 1994

twitter.com...

"In recent days, China has taken concrete steps to devalue its currency, while maintaining substantial foreign exchange reserves despite active use of such tools in the past." - US Treasury

twitter.com...

All out currency war

twitter.com...

Now if the US is indeed behind HK riots as China claims, the CIA will have ample opportunity to prove it on Tuesday

twitter.com...

edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: TXTriker

They keep saying a registered Democrat. Where is he registered? Texas does not include party in voter registration.

If they don't, it is something knew. My voter registration says Republican. Thus I can only vote in the Republican primary but can vote either way in General election.

I've been in Texas since 1982 and my registration has never shown a party. They ask which ballot Republican or Democrat when I go to vote but is has never been on my registration.

Maybe certain counties put it on. I've lived in Harris, Ft. Bend and Waller County and never shown a party.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What is he, leftist alt left democrat open borders but for school choice, or is he an alt right supremacist who hates skin colors but kills all skin colors freely?

WHAT IS HE, damn it I NEED TO KNOW?!!!!

This is beyond hilarious to me how the system has gone into Kernel Panic over trying to figure out what polarity box the shooter(s) belong in so we can find the right draconian response to inflict on ALL PEOPLE.

The Machine is a giant algorithm that simply splits polarities in a continuous if/then sequence. It does so without regard to logic or even an end result.

Polarity points are arbitrary, entirely, as one derives from the other and do not exist independently. Left exists only with Right as a reference point. Remove Left and Right vanishes with it.

This is the single greatest joke about Polarity Splitting Logic ever created, and might be the best and most concise definition of it as well.

Play the polarity game at your own peril, the machine will always win - only way to win is to not play.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Hi TT I got my voter reg in the late 60's. I just looked at my newest reg and I stand corrected. Guess it has been a few years since I looked. I have only voted in Tarrant and Johnson co.

So Thank you for making me look.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Whaaaat..?! This is just too coincidental, imo.

The father of one of the Parkland School shooting victims was in the El Paso/Juarez area when this new shooting went down! Wasn't David Hogg also there in the last few days?

www.ktsm.com...

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — Manuel Oliver knows all too well what pain families of Saturday’s Walmart shooting are feeling. Oliver’s son, Joaquin, was one of the 17 students who were killed Feb. 14, 2018, at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Oliver and his wife, Patricia Paduay, were visiting the Borderland when news of Saturday’s shooting reached them in Juarez, where they were visiting with migrants who were returned to Mexico under the ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy.

edit on 5-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 0bserver1

Q1641

Jun 28 2018 22:54:56 (EST)
Coordinated effort to ramp pro violent attacks (4ch 8ch /pol/) (threads).
Mods controlled (4ch).
Staged to frame pro POTUS supporters.
Push violence (trap).
Shareblue.
Coordinated RL attacks (link).
Cause & Effect.
MSM outcry to force action.
It’s already begun (small > large).
www.huffingtonpost.com...📁
Anticipated.
Goal?
Ready David?
Q

Was it ever speculated that "Ready David?" could have been saying "ready (Camp) David?" as in to take over operations? Clearly a reach, but at this point I see no other provider hosting 8ch. Private, highly secure, host would be the only way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join