It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It is rather interesting to watch something across all Anon pathways, and posts by Queenofswords, SouthernGrift Texasgirl and others drew my attention to it with posts concerning logical vs awakened side having a conflict of sorts.

If we use the symbol of distance to examine a state of being we can see things like this. The distance from Ignorance > Doubt > Thinking > Believing in something is a mere inch.

The distance from Ignorance to KNOWING is 1000 miles.

For many Anons they vacillate between thinking and believing, often loosing their way as soon as the machine attacks them and logic fails to put the Q pieces together in the order they thought Q decoding would assemble them.

The machine of course helps trigger this by shouting "if Q knows everything how come..." or "If DJT is so in charge how come..." and this gibberish can trigger folks quickly.

The refrain inside is: "If DJT... then I would trust The Plan, but..." or "Now I'm not convinced The Plan is not just random..." "I don't trust x, because y..." and so on.

Each expression of frustration or exasperation is often triggered by the media assembling of an event or a theme in a certain way and each person reassembling those bits according to one's personal prism. The system sows discord, Division of self, triggering doubt, and knock folks away from reaching the knowing within.

Knowing is the Goal, not believing. Would you hire a surgeon who says, "I 'believe' I can remove your appendix without killing you..."

The "Knowing" here is about one's self, the tool to get to that Knowing is in part The Plan for some (not all) - but there are untold other factors contributing to each of us getting to our OWN Knowing.

Knowing is a place where nothing alters the inner truth, the place the ENTIRE Controller mechanism is designed to prevent us from getting to. Controller mantra is "stop them from knowing, keep them believing and change the things they believe in often."

Knowing is divine self expressed, while thinking/believing is Controller Matrix System influenced at all times.

Knowing is never cancelled or returned to the zone of Ignorance-Belief, but is a foundation for more knowing. Yet keeping us wallowing in the Ignorance-Belief zone is the Controller Modus Operandi.

Knowing is only, and I do mean ONLY, found within the heart. It will never be found in the head, ever, and is difficult to express to others - hence the demand to "prove it" as a provocation by the drones and the frustration in those seemingly failing to Red Pill others.

Knowing is what Q is pointing to within the deeper meaning of the drops via "Trust The Plan" shout outs. Find the Knowing we are Q, there is The Plan for each of us on top of Q's The Plan and the ultimate plan comes from within each.

There is only ONE TRUTH everything else is a fact and is fully dependent on POV.

Facts are disputable depending on POV and they often cannot be reconciled between two individuals with differing POV's. Knowing this can be more valuable then it seems...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

hahaha lmao, no he's not clean at all how could that come to my mind?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Why not an ATS thread for only Q to post on; a read only? Would ATS suffer the same fate?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Thats not a bad idea, but how do we confirm that it is the real Q if 8chan never comes back up, and nobody actually knows who Q is?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not in front of a lady.

And not ats

But the chans yes.

I'm a woman, genius.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe Q has more power then we know?
How could we identify Q as the real Q by any parameters he already used?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not all women are ladies.

And i apologize if you were offended by bad words

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ReincarnatedET posted this pic then removed it (or had it removed)

twitter.com...

If we lose Q/8chan will we see backlash in the form of leaks

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

idk the future of 8chan or Q but I sure as # am not throwing in the towel & I doubt Patriots are either. We're just getting warmed up..
if anything, this could be the crucible that propels us forward

Bingo! I have said that several times. The Trump family should develop its own platform to connect to the internet. They will have millions of followers and subscribers all over the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

By their tripcodes on 8chan.....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I know this is probably just a coincidence but I was in Allen (I work there 3 days a week) and the whole network was down. I couldn't get Internet or text until I got home to Frisco.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hong Kong(CNN)The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Tuesday accused the United States of influencing the increasingly violent pro-democracy protests that have rocked Hong Kong for two months.

"As you all know, they are somehow the work of the US," Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said at a press conference in Beijing

Hua added that China would "never allow any foreign forces" to interfere in the semi-autonomous city, and warned that "those who play (with) fire will only get themselves burned

www.cnn.com...

Eyes on.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Is that the photo that's been circling we were warned about? Can't see much. Are we truly ready for this?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That picture could well have been the real cause of 8chan being taken down!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It looks like a screenshot of a video. idk if it's the now infamous frazzledrip. It could be a different one. Are we ready for this? Prob not but if Q comms have been shut down I say def prepare for retribution on some level

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I was just reading the comments at that link, and most people are thoroughly disgusted, but why? There are too many redactions covering up what could be disgusting.
edit on 8/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So Q's tripcodes are a unique sequence, but only created on 8chan? or do more sites like 8chan use them?

Maybe Q should think about building a browser or some genius that could build one especially for the public and Q, Qulletproof?

edit on 0b31America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2019 14:12:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2019 14:12:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That picture could well have been the real cause of 8chan being taken down!

FWIW, Sarah Ashcroft weighed in in the pic, suggesting she had been in rooms that look same or similar. Not confirming per se, only the scene was indeed familiar her.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

In short - yes you are correct. Its like a password that we all can see, that is unique to each person who wants one. Q has used a couple different ones over the course of the time hes been posting. The current one has been in place for a while now. 4chan also uses tripcodes for the same reason. I have not actually seen something like that implemented anywhere else, but that is because most everywhere else you must create an account and register a username, whereas the chans are all anonymous.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join