It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you, Rel!

This will be very helpful in the event I find another opportunity to post a pic. I know there is probably another guide in the freshman forum, but as I said last night, I only created the account to participate in this thread.

Not much need of posting in other threads when this one here is the best place to go on the net for current happenings.

You guys rock!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Meanwhile in India:

India set to withdraw Kashmir's special status and split it in two

That's potentially a biggie and could lead to "interested circles" finally getting their WWIII. It's also something that the shootings drew attention away from.
edit on 5-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Hey y'all, isn't POTUS supposed to be unveiling a new mental health initiative right now? Is anyone following this?

I wonder if he's gonna call out the MK programs... Probably not yet. But it will be interesting to see what they've come up with. I believe that there are certain drugs which shall not be mentioned here that are plenty capable of fixing the mental health crisis in this country.

And that perhaps certain drugs taken in high doses may even be able to undo the programming that is messing these people up to the point they're capable of the mass murderer events.

Also, there is some info that was dropped here by CherokeeTroy awhile back that didn't get the attention it deserved. IMO. I'm referring to the John Quincy St. Clair info. If we are on the hunt of an actual Awakening, I believe a new paradigm in "spirituality" is in order and I'm curious if folks here have given this much thought.

Does this dude (St. Clair) ACTUALLY know how to interface with other dimensions? If so, it's revolutionary and can, IMO, fix so many things that currently ail our society.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

No, hes talking about "Red Flag Law", which are supposed to catch these killers before they strike (however the hell that is supposed to work) and violent video games. Also talking about shutting down websites that traffick in hate, so places like 4chan and 8chan will soon be kaput.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If he is talking about sites that traffic in hate then, IMO, he should be eyeballing Twitter. Lol

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Almost 100 pages in, and only a couple of weeks. You guys move fast and sorry for the cliche’ repeat but yes, the info provided and the insight shared is unmatched.

Have missed much but have also peeped in and tried to follow, especially the last couple of days with predictive programming.... it’s just wild... and as many others have stated, the big picture truth is just something that many, even when getting it into their head, just admit they must get it out. Those of us who have processed these things (especially if it was preQ)- are in a unique position to understand what that experience is like and our own journey should be helpful in navigating what our roles should be where others are concerned.

I’ve used the concept of trying to be that which I needed from others, and couldn’t find or did not receive- mainly because of the realization that even if I don’t intentionally share that with others, that’s still the person that I’ve become. I have become that- because I had to become what I needed, when I couldn’t find it outside of my own mind.... my mind had to transform itself... and it did... and experience the process was so painful; but looking back and even when I’m given the opportunity to tell my “story”- I find it to be beautiful.

I feel we all need to shake the common misconception that we are all just “plebes” and “peasants” in this world that belongs to the “elite” and the “1%”- you see we are all watching a story; yes- we always have been- Q didn’t suddenly “write a script”- but the concept presented via Q about storytelling and watching a movie are something that have resonated with me ever since my “awakening” began (so long ago. and I’m only in my 30’s. Sigh)

But when you realize that you, too, are a part of the story, you even have your OWN story, within the story, and you start to believe it, live like it, to act like it, and then you enjoy it. You see the goal, at least the one I accidentally reached, that brought me so much PEACE, with what’s happening externally, even with all it’s horrors, is the simple way I have chosen to live my life as if my own story is my favorite story. That it is the most beautifully fluid and evolving gift, and the way it merges with others stories and even the tiny little impact it might have on the “big story” is always meaningful, it is always working in some way to help our creator “take what was meant for evil, and to use it for good”- if I will just use the power of my mind(consciousness) to help veer the process in that direction- in contrast to the alternative of being bitter and resentful and full of anger, hate, impatience, and all the other emotions I’ve experienced over the years and as a consequence of the knowledge attained (that unfortunately, cannot be erased... it can only be processed)

Having been someone who has swam the waters of both “sanity” (participating in the system like a nice little human) and “insanity” (bucking and questioning the system, at every possible turn, living a life that so many succumb to) I must say that participating in the system is actually easier now than it was when I was 20 and freshly “awake”-

Know why that is? Because it’s an act. And I know it’s an act. And I know it’s an intentional act that I can sling aside at anytime I choose.

Wake up, realize the role you were given, get angry over it, lose your damn mind, process it, and then you’ve gotta jump back in and change your role. Infiltrate the system, if you will. No matter what you do, you have opportunities to make hugely impactful influence on things......

I could take this time to list minuscule little examples I encounter in my day to day but I hope that maybe I’m understood thus far.

Having the ability to think in such a complex nature can feel like a curse but much of the time we are just failing to see the gift we have been given. Figuring it all out, in a personal, individualized sort of way, is as important to this process as figuring out who married who from what bloodline and why.... although the latter is far more “entertaining” mostly because when we see these “Royal” or “important” people we detach ourselves from them as if they are characters and not real “people” anyway _ I think that’s a huge insight- they are just characters- their true soul essence/spirit is not like ours- it is foreign, alien, like a virus. It doesn’t belong. It is us that belong here and it is us, the meek, the ones who realize our true power, yet keep it contained- that will inherit the earth.

Our creator makes a lot of promises, and if you can get past the propaganda and indoctrination and false teachings and find them yourself, knowing what they are and watching the world play out will be like a “q proof” but replace Q with God. God proofs. Psalm 91. The heavens declare HIS glory.

I wondered if I should add this last part- and for lack of discretion because of nature’s hormones, ill just go ahead because I chose transparency along time ago, and even intertwined within all of the bots and skeptics and probably yeah, even the intel agencies reading this: maybe there’s some who might send their prayers and good vibes my way.

2 weeks ago today I was on family vacation, something we don’t get to do every year anyway, but luckily had the opportunity this year. A few weeks before hand, I found out I was expecting. I had a bad feeling about the trip. I knew. I have google search results from before we left that I could show people to prove my concerns- “nearest ER” “precautions while traveling” etc.

and sitting there watching the sunset on a piece of Gods beautiful creation, I had to suffer the loss that was out of mine or anyone’s control. Vacation ended after 2 days(of a week) and everyone around me who knows is heartbroken.

But I share this to also share something amazing. Although this is quite common, it’s never happened to me... and I’ve never been one to handle medical emergencies well at all... but the calm within myself throughout the chaos happening around me, is something I’m so proud of, something I fought so hard to have, something I never thought i could experience.

You see, it doesn’t matter what’s happening in that 1% world (movie) we watch everyday- the flood of tragedy will come for us all. When we lose a loved one, even if it’s one we’ve never met, we’re going to wish we had built that ark. (Metaphorically - I’m 5’1’ and can’t open the spaghetti sauce, southern ain’t too Swift with a hammer and nails) but y’all-

The ability to transcend tragedy and trust that it will work itself out for good in the long run... to be experiencing excruciating pain, yet knowing that it will pass, and to experience life, every bit of it, in the way we were intended to do so, is absolutely the goal here.

We think a changed world will change us- having the “bad guys” gone only opens a vacuum for new bad guys.We change ourselves, and we change the world.... and I promise.... that if you feel like you “stand out” because of your beliefs/worldview-
If you don’t run with the herd.... and if you think you’re not doing enough or anything to persuade others there’s a truth out there that they are missing- let me kindly tell you - you’re very wrong, and that’s a good thing.

You inspire people who pretend they don’t even see you. Your life is a story, others watch it, even if by accident or by indirect means.

Your story. It is everything. Get you a good pen
edit on 5-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ,

I have a few views on this one: "How could we ever verify a new Q without 8chan? Who do you trust in that scenario?"

1) Expect the "Q question" to be forced - as suggested in Q1643 ":

We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.
Q

a) The question is asked and POTUS replies that Q is US Military SIGINT ('forces') preparing the people for an attack on their freedom,
b) Anyone impeding Q's messaging to the people instantly become "Enemy combatants",
c) DS forces withdraw from inhibiting 8chan?
d) MSM quickly redefined as Enemy Combatants.

2) By viewing the source code of the Qmaps, I find the following:
a) Scripts currently housed on Cloudflare.com:

"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/lazysizes/4.0.4/lazysizes.min.js"
"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.22.2/moment.min.js"
"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment-timezone/0.5.14/moment-timezone-with-data.min.js"
"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/markdown-it/8.4.1/markdown-it.min.js"
"https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/favico.js/0.3.10/favico.min.js"

b) Map locations:

This site is hosted at multiple locations for redundancy should any go down.
Current locations:
href="https://qanon.pub">qanon.pub
href="https://qanon.app">qanon.app
href="https://qdrop.pub">qdrop.pub
href="https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub">qntmpkts.keybase.pub
href="https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io">qanonmap.bitbucket.io

c) Chat with the maintainer: