It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Drudge has a different angle of that moment.

Www.drudgereport.com

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

In that zoomed in photo i can almost make out mag pouches across his abdomen.
Am i imagining ?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's the relevant ATS thread on Walmart El Paso shooter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. Clearly not the same person. None of this makes sense. Witness at walmart says 3-4 men. Hero ex-mil guy was in the nearby mall and heard shots there. Official story is one shooter @ walmart. They won’t be able to contain the narrative this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Clue me in to what this means, I heard his interview multiple times. I am not making the connection..

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now this is messed up... I checked other pics left really is garlic shooter his grad pic is very similar.

The police reported they shot him btw

Coroner contradicted that finding said it was suicide.

There were witnesses.

Anyway wtf.

Did I mention the El Paso killer has a female twin?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was as my sisters house today as this unfolded. I made mention of the MSM being overly prepared to cover such a situation.
The verbal attacks starting coming from all sides, I declined argument in hoping we didn't ruin my Niece's sweet 16 party. I hate to yell FF every time this happens but..this one doesn't add up. That seems to be a superimposed pic of a guy at a shooting range. the ones I've been to require headgear. Who wakes up ready ready to die and gives a # about protecting their ears from the clap of gunfire. Also, the six minute response time is absurd. This was a heavily populated/visited area, their would certainly be a LEO within a mile or less.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Looks like TPTB have mixed-up the events and the disposable identities 😎

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Are those shooting glasses he has on?

Sure look like it
Ya it a first mass shooter being safety minded lol

These people are stupid really

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

How many sleeper spooks are we dealing with? Same glasses. Sometime's I wonder if these events even happened. Hollywood is pretty good ya know.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been confirmed on parents identity but according to this tweet the shooter's father former role was Director of Dual Diagnosis at a psychiatric hospital.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

His lawyer will probably be the grieving mother from sandy hook..who was also James Holmes defense attorney.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

edit on 3-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Dual Diagnosis
Dual diagnosis (also referred to as co-occurring disorders) is a term for when someone experiences a mental illness and a substance use disorder simultaneously. Either disorder—substance use or mental illness—can develop first. People experiencing a mental health condition may turn to alcohol or other drugs as a form of self-medication to improve the mental health symptoms they experience. However, research shows that alcohol and other drugs worsen the symptoms of mental illnesses.

The professional fields of mental health and substance use recovery have different cultures, so finding integrated care can challenging. A national effort led by psychiatrist Ken Minkoff helps systems integrate these cultures and services on every level of care.

How Common Is Dual Diagnosis?
According to a 2014 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 7.9 million people in the U.S. experience both a mental disorder and substance use disorder simultaneously. More than half of those people—4.1 million to be exact—are men.

Symptoms
Because many combinations of dual diagnosis can occur, the symptoms vary widely. Mental health clinics are starting to use alcohol and drug screening tools to help identify people at risk for drug and alcohol abuse. Symptoms of substance use disorder may include:

Withdrawal from friends and family
Sudden changes in behavior
Using substances under dangerous conditions
Engaging in risky behaviors
Loss of control over use of substances
Developing a high tolerance and withdrawal symptoms
Feeling like you need a drug to be able to function

www.nami.org...

SSRI"s at their finest.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Maybe the garlic shooter is the twin sister??

I normally try to stay away from these "things"

But look at their noses and lips!

It's really crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't know that he has any ties to the shooter, I just felt like giving props to a hero. I love heroes

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah I know, I try to tell myself..Everything isn't a conspiracy. Then the " Official Narrative" makes no sense at all and here I am. Those are siblings IMO

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good stuff..I clicked on your link, and it took me to the twitter account of Mike Glenn. I was just confused by that

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
R. Rosenstein:

George is right. Killing random civilians to spread a political message is terrorism. FBI classifies it as domestic terrorism, but "white terrorism" is more precise. Many of the killers are lone-wolf losers indoctrinated to hate through the internet, just like Islamic terrorists.

twitter.com...

Maybe Rod should tell the truth and confess that a lot of these killers are created by him and his buddies

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Confirmed: Technical data provide evidence of Internet shutdown targeting Moscow demonstrators on 3 August 2019; real-time network measurements indicate disruption to wifi networks from 12:00 p.m. UTC in addition to mobile data cuts.

netblocks.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join