It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's probably why Macron needs a space force ..

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who Owns the Moon?

The UN Outer Space Treaty of 1967 stipulates that no government can own extraterrestrial property. However, it neglects to mention individuals and corporations. Therefore, under laws dating back to early US settlers, it is possible to stake a claim for land that has been surveyed by registering with the US Office of Claim Registries.

BEWARE of other phony ‘Lunar’ companies selling Moon property. They may seem legitimate, but the Lunar Land company has been THE WORLDS MOST RECOGNIZED CELESTIAL REAL ESTATE AGENCY to possess a legal trademark and copyright for the sale of extraterrestrial property within the confines of our solar system for decades.

Someone needs to buy a slice and plant a Q flag. 🤣

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All kinds of potential points of departure for this tale.
If Alice's flamingo gets a concussion and becomes abusive Alice might have to kill him for which she would be banished like "walks far woman"?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah AOC without the Wizard of the Justice Democrats behind the curtain should be a great sitcom in the Fall.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
@3Days3Nights

Interesting Twit account, lots of interesting information.

Couple of good threads.

1) OBAMA'S SECRET PARDONS #QANON I originally posted this theory on 8Ch a year ago. @LionelMedia met with Trump a few days later & then Lionel put out a YouTube Video on it. Did Trump put him up to it? YouTube suppressed it.

1) HOW TRUMP CAN ADJOURN CONGRESS #QANON At some point, Trump will confirm Q, and DECLAS will bring down the HOUSE (Congress). This thread explains the EXTRAORDINARY POWERS that Trump will have during this CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS to make rapid legal changes to our GOVERNMENT.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It is unfortunate. Very unfortunate. also very unfortunate that many of the creatures who help perpetuate these senseless tragedies are partying it up on their yachts right now. unfortunate that there's still too many humans who can't make that connection because they're too vested in worshipping these creatures as if they're demigods.

When will enough be enough? I'm not a patient person as it is but in these days, when people tell me I need to have patience, sometimes I just want to turn around and ask them if they even have a #ing pulse

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Connected to 8chan, already

“The alleged “manifesto was said to have been posted on the 8Chan message board, a forum for extremist views.”

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Report: Far-Left Groups Plan ‘Siege’ On El Paso, Texas, To Push ‘Border Resistance’

The media is going to have a field day with this blame game. Was it rw-extremeists or was it lw-extremeists.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It is unfortunate. Very unfortunate. also very unfortunate that many of the creatures who help perpetuate these senseless tragedies are partying it up on their yachts right now. unfortunate that there's still too many humans who can't make that connection because they're too vested in worshipping these creatures as if they're demigods.

When will enough be enough? I'm not a patient person as it is but in these days, when people tell me I need to have patience, sometimes I just want to turn around and ask them if they even have a #ing pulse

Naomi Campbell. Her name was on the Epstein flight logs and now she's prominent in the Google Camp. There is something odd about her to me, so I decided to just drop it in here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Homeland Security and El Paso PD are now actively looking for "shooting teams" that are still mobile and in the nearby area/cities. STAY THE # IN DOORS! This is not a one off random shooting. This is a well coordinated attack with many shooters (hearing as many as 18).

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What's going on
edit on 3-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Epsteins Sundail

The earliest sundials known from the archaeological record are shadow clocks (1500 BC or BCE) from ancient Egyptian astronomy and Babylonian astronomy.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Listening live to scanners, they are talking about a situation on the second floor or a Macy's. Not sure what is going on. Also heard a report of a guy with a gun at an apt complex. Doesn't sound super crazy on the radio. Talking about 12 coming out of Disney store.

4 pickup locations by police at a Mall.
edit on 3-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This was tweeted July 29th...Antifa planning to converge onto El Paso, TX for a '10 day siege '

twitter.com...

"Report: Far-Left Groups Plan ‘Siege’ On El Paso, Texas, To Push ‘Border Resistance’"
dailycaller.com...
edit on 3-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That was a hoax. It was posted on 4ch & 8ch.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Homeland Security and El Paso PD are now actively looking for "shooting teams" that are still mobile and in the nearby area/cities. STAY THE # IN DOORS! This is not a one off random shooting. This is a well coordinated attack with many shooters (hearing as many as 18).

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What's going on

Ummm... the twitter account has been suspended. That was fast - i just looked at it 5 minutes ago and it worked.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just now on the scanner for El Paso police, I think I just heard them saying another shooter in a Walmart Market. But I think they said 3 or 4 shots - or something like that.

Edit: i may have heard wrong
edit on 3-8-2019 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What's going on

Ummm... the twitter account has been suspended. That was fast - i just looked at it 5 minutes ago and it worked.

The suspended account was saying that there are still multiple shooters at large and to STAY INSIDE.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Loys of people reporting crazy stuff from scanners.

Reminds me of LV Oct 1 shooting.

Multiple locations mutiple shooters still ongoing.

MSM and police are saying situation is contained 1shooter.

ALWAYS!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Authorities have identified the shooter.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

ETA: strange tweet from Cernovich - twitter.com...
edit on 3-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join