It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill - 👍🏻😁

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting developments with The Squad...

Turmoil: AOC’s chief of staff and spokesman both leaving her congressional office

What’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez going to use for brains now that her brain trust is leaving her congressional office? Saikat Chakrabarti, the multi-millionaire entrepreneur who recruited Ocasio-Cortez to run for Congress and who became her chief of staff and Svengali, is leaving her office, it was revealed Friday. Also departing her congressional payroll is her Communications Director, Corbin Trent.

Chakabarti, however has generated far more controversy – The New York Times called him a “symbol of Democratic division” -- and will not have any explicit ties to Ocasio-Cortez in his new role. He both managed to anger Speaker Pelosi and moderate House Democrats

Dems lose patience with ‘complete fraud’ AOC, rally to Pelosi’s side

“She is a complete fraud,” one senior Democratic source told Fox News on Friday, succinctly summing up members' frustration.

“She is a nobody. She is a freshman member of Congress with no power. She is not worth the speaker’s brainpower,” the source said -- accusing her of starting "needless distractions from serious issues," and skipping meetings and conference calls in favor of media interviews, tweets and "glamour."

What is interesting is The Squad's entire persona is that of a Provocateur or even a base level Shill.

Worth noting she is a freshman House Member, as is Dan Crenshaw for comparison.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: imthegoat

The microphone can be activated at any given time and no one would be the wiser. Can't actually block those lol

Yes you can.

For example, if you have an iPhone with EarPods (compact headphones with a mic) you can disable the iPhone's built in microphones by physically severing their connection to the motherboard. By doing that, you've actually solved the whole problem already, but then a new problem is created when you realize you cannot talk into your phone when you answer calls or use 'talk to text' as now the phone cannot pick us any sound through the mics. This is why you need the EarPods or something similar, as long as you leave the audio jack connected to the board you can answer your calls and talk at your discretion by using the EarPods as an external microphone.

There was a vice interview with Snowden that I'm just too lazy to dig up right now where he does this whole process I've described in front of the camera.

I'm falling asleep over here as I'm typing this but, if no one has linked the Snowden interview in this thread it by the time I wake up I'll dig it up and post it here for those who haven't seen it.

I'm aware of the Snowden interview. That's permanently (unless you're familiar with the work) disabling the microphone lol, I said blocking it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Draing the swamp...

Corrupt ex-Teamsters boss put state Sen. Thomas Cullerton on payroll in do-nothing job, federal charges allege

Illinois state Sen. Thomas E. Cullerton has been indicted by federal authorities on embezzlement charges alleging he pocketed almost $275,000 in salary and benefits from the Teamsters union despite doing little or no work.

The disclosure of the charges against Cullerton, D-Villa Park, came three days after former longtime Teamsters boss John Coli Sr. pleaded guilty to extortion charges and agreed to cooperate with federal authorities.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Things I’d like to see in August...

- video of new wall going up and refurbished existing barrier on southern border.

- positive actions by China in purchasing US Ag products.

- Get a Barr/Durham level nominee for NDI

- POTUS Trump schedule a rally in a high Dem city to draw more attention to Dem failing their own. Deliver a message of inclusion and priority. Not just sending more $ to disappear.

- The Tribe take over first place in AL Central.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Reminds me of a trick we used to do to wake-up sleepy villagers in the Cotswolds as a teenager, using Tate&Lyle Golden Syrup tins and a bit of carbide from a car battery - you could hear the bang 2 miles away!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Great article from @martingeddes.

How Epstein's den of evil is the Deep State's Chernobyl

There are now over 3000 #QAnon "drops" (complete with [kill boxes]), and 500+ pieces of evidence that Q really is the Trump administration's military intelligence communicating with us. The validity of Q's narrative remains fully intact and unchallenged by real-world events. The mainstream media continues to refuse to ask the "Q question" — because they know the answer delegitimises them permanently. Furthermore, the reputation of General Flynn's irregular militia of digital warriors — a "Q army" — is growingly large and fearsome.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You start to wonder when we've learned and heard about that the Moon wasn't outside of the Earth's atmosphere

That the rules of having weapons outside our atmosphere according to The Outerspace treaty seem to have changed giving them the opportunity to extend those rules so that we now have like a somewhat unwritten boundary to what extend this rules can be applied?

What will happen if we are getting weaponized satellites, are they only to defend their own assets in space or can we expect more?

Space forces are great , but we now don't know if it means creating full armed battle carriers and full armored satellite sentinels to just having a space station or mission modules with armed space marshals or even annexation of planets and moons?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'd love to see a meme calling out AOC as ""JabberAOC" a la "Through the Looking Glass" Jabberwockymonster. Something with the looseness of her tongue chimes with Jabber.

Checking sources on "Jabberwocky" and "Through the Looking Glass" I encountered a few things worthy of observation:

1) EVERYTHING is reversed in "Through the Looking Glass":

Alice again enters a fantastical world, this time by climbing through a mirror into the world that she can see beyond it. There she finds that, just like a reflection, everything is reversed, including logic (running helps you remain stationary, walking away from something brings you towards it, chessmen are alive, nursery rhyme characters exist, etc) Through the Looking-Glass includes such verses as "Jabberwocky" and "The Walrus and the Carpenter", and the episode involving Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

2) In "Jabberwocky" the word "the" is replaced with "Ye" - might be helpful in decoding methods!

Carroll wrote the letter-combination ye throughout the poem instead of the word the, using the letter Y in place of the letter þ (Thorn) in combination with the superscript E, as in þe,[4] a common abbreviation for the word the in middle and early modern English

3) Lewis Caroll wanted to publish "Jabberwocky" - in reverse - again may be helpful in decoding posts.

In 1868 Carroll asked his publishers, Macmillan, "Have you any means, or can you find any, for printing a page or two in the next volume of Alice in reverse?" It may be that Carroll was wanting to print the whole poem in mirror writing. Macmillan responded that it would cost a great deal more to do, and this may have dissuaded him.

4) There are some interesting Chapter names in Through the Looking Glass:
Chapter Five – Wool and Water:

Alice and the White Queen advance into the chessboard's fifth rank by crossing over a brook together, but at the very moment of the crossing, the Queen transforms into a talking Sheep in a small shop.

Chapter Six – Humpty Dumpty:

After crossing yet another brook into the sixth rank, Alice immediately encounters Humpty Dumpty, who, besides celebrating his unbirthday, provides his own translation of the strange terms in "Jabberwocky". In the process, he introduces Alice to the concept of portmanteau words, before his inevitable fall.

Chapter Seven – The Lion and the Unicorn:

"All the king's horses and all the king's men" come to Humpty Dumpty's assistance, and are accompanied by the White King, along with the Lion and the Unicorn, who again proceed to act out a nursery rhyme by fighting with each other. In this chapter, the March Hare and Hatter of the first book make a brief re-appearance in the guise of "Anglo-Saxon messengers" called "Haigha" and "Hatta".

Chapter Nine – Queen Alice:

Bidding farewell to the White Knight, Alice steps across the last brook, and is automatically crowned a queen, with the crown materialising abruptly on her head. She soon finds herself in the company of both the White and Red Queens, who relentlessly confound Alice by using word play to thwart her attempts at logical discussion.

5) Only one Q post, Q9 mentions "Through the looking glass":

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

Comments:
a) Some new decoding options to play with... The to Ye, Portmanteau words, reversing posts by letter rather than line,
b) Each line on the chess board requires Alice to cross a brook:- brings both BRIDGE and WATCH THE WATER to mind,
c) On reaching the 8th line Alice becomes a Queen = regaining personal sovereignty but the Red Queen becomes a sheep on crossing the 5th line - i.e. half way across the chess board.
d) Is the Hatter the interface between UK and Hillary Clinton because "March Hare and Hatter of the first book make a brief re-appearance in the guise of "Anglo-Saxon messengers" called "Haigha" and "Hatta"? (See Q Posts #3367, #2636, #2322).
e) Lots of posts with "Chatter" in - I wonder if this could be a Portmanteau of Clinton and Mad Hatter - i.e. Chatter = between Clinton and UK

edit on 3-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Why? Because of Epstein… and everything he then leads to. It is the collapse of credibility in [their] paedophile celebrity icons — and media brands that promoted them; the cessation of [their] supply chain of innocent humans for use as they see fit; and the demise of [their] system of technological totalitarian power. Most of all, it takes us to the mother of political scandals: who Barack Obama really is, and what he was really doing — including keeping Epstein's blackmail operation going… with his Deep State partners in crime.

This triggered a thought. Usually the perp is trotted out on teeeveee to proclaim the are the victim - usually works. The R Kelly was a balloon that turned into the Hindenburg in days. He proclaimed he was the REAL victim with an Oprah stooge helping him and now he's without bail for buying children.

That avenue of public redemption is over through mind control teeeveee spells. So the JE reveal will be huge, as many of the teeeveee regulars are going to be plutonium within moments and zero chance of a public forum.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Space forces are great , but we now don't know if it means creating full armed battle carriers and full armored satellite sentinels to just having a space station or mission modules with armed space marshals or even annexation of planets and moons?

Interesting links! First I heard of that regarding Earth's atmosphere.

Exactly what I've been thinking on the Space Forces.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is from today from the Comrades at CNBC...

Michael Avenatti is mulling a run for president again after declaring he would not seek nomination

“Never say never,” he said when asked if he’s going to get into the race. “The Dems need a non-traditional fighter. They have a lot of talent but not a lot of fighters.” He later noted that the odds of him getting into the race are at 50/50 and he could make his decision in a few months.

Here is the interesting part to me:

At the time, he was raising money for a potential 2020 campaign through his own political action committee, The Fight PAC. Data collected by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics shows that the committee spent $25,000 on Break Something LLC, a major Democratic consulting firm. It also invested $13,000 on plane flights and more than $5,000 on hotels. The PAC is still active and has raised over $20,000 so far this cycle, according to its latest Federal Election Commission filing. It currently has $3,540 on hand.

He has ZERO chance of anything related to being on a Ballot - yet this^^^

Oh, and they buried the lede concerning his pending criminal actions. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Michael Avenatti is mulling a run for president again after declaring he would not seek nomination

“Never say never,” he said when asked if he’s going to get into the race. “The Dems need a non-traditional fighter. They have a lot of talent but not a lot of fighters.” He later noted that the odds of him getting into the race are at 50/50 and he could make his decision in a few months.

At the time, he was raising money for a potential 2020 campaign through his own political action committee, The Fight PAC. Data collected by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics shows that the committee spent $25,000 on Break Something LLC, a major Democratic consulting firm. It also invested $13,000 on plane flights and more than $5,000 on hotels. The PAC is still active and has raised over $20,000 so far this cycle, according to its latest Federal Election Commission filing. It currently has $3,540 on hand.

Well, if all of this wild conspiracy is true then arent they all pending criminal actions? Lol, just means that he fits in with the rest of the crowd.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

How soon before Jeffrey Epstein declares his candidacy on the Dem ticket?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
The Moon is rightful US rock! We planted our flag there and everything!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Voting is going to change this how??? Not like it needs to be changed.

twitter.com...

August is traditionally a HOT month.

GREENland | EVERGREEN

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Every day I pray that I wake up to news of arrests, instead today I woke up to this:

Local NBC affiliate KTSM reports as many as 18 people shot at Walmart store in El Paso, Texas

twitter.com...

Life on planet Earth

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure an economic chess board where we are all automatically given the queens powers would work very well.
Found this take on "capital" and intellectual property that claims the western divisions of control are responsible for our economic success. Probably why the Egyptian pyramid projects and Rome succeeded while they were in favor, and why the Aztec empire failed (Malinche told Cortes the people resented the harsh treatment of the Aztecs).

mises.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, its true. Here we go again, unfortunately.

twitter.com...

Apparently there was a Facebook or snapchat post of the subject with an assault rifle saying "Come with us to Cielo Vista".

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well, he's broke. Campaign donations would pay the rent and travel for another year.
I wouldn't be shocked if he may have spent campaign funds in such a way that might leave himself or someone else legally culpable if there were no further campaigning. They love to overpay for services, consulting, do nothing staff for friends, family, and influencers. And we've already seen how he likes shuffling money around.

Tangent that I recently read concerning our friends Elias and others at Perkins Coie:

Seven candidates: $652,517 to powerhouse Democratic law firm Perkins Coie

Almost a third of the Democratic presidential field has retained Perkins Coie for legal services, sending nearly two-thirds of a million dollars to the firm in the second quarter. Under Marc Elias, chairman of the firm’s political law practice, Perkins Coie has taken over legal business for most of the Democratic Party’s top committees and campaigns and is always a good bet to be involved in recount or voting-rights litigation in which Democrats have a stake in the outcome.

But little illustrates Perkins Coie’s size and influence in Democratic politics than the fact that these campaigns — including those of two of the five first-tier candidates in Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren — are all eager to retain the firm’s resources despite being locked in competition with each other. Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders, among others, used different law firms in the second quarter.

www.politico.com...

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join