It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I bet if you add up ALL of the CO2 generated by the climate gathering, it would be astounding.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
An interesting side note, spent some time with a good friend who heard from the horse's mouth, a google executive, that not only do cell phones spy on you, they actually install secret cameras now because so many people were covering the camera feature to try and prevent spying, imagine that !!

Apologies, but if they ever install secret cameras in the phones, the thousands of people on YouTube who repair phones, shoot how-to videos to repair phones yourself, app developers, third party developers, and a host of other people who would have to be complicit in that. That's thousands upon thousands, if not millions, of people with no affiliation to Google, Apple, Huawei, Moto, Asus, Zenphone, etc. That's not including the hundreds if thousands of employees who work for all of those companies mentioned.

Dont think maybe just one if those people would blow the whistle on something like that?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

An interesting side note, spent some time with a good friend who heard from the horse's mouth, a google executive, that not only do cell phones spy on you, they actually install secret cameras now because so many people were covering the camera feature to try and prevent spying, imagine that !!

Apologies, but if they ever install secret cameras in the phones, the thousands of people on YouTube who repair phones, shoot how-to videos to repair phones yourself, app developers, third party developers, and a host of other people who would have to be complicit in that. That's thousands upon thousands, if not millions, of people with no affiliation to Google, Apple, Huawei, Moto, Asus, Zenphone, etc. That's not including the hundreds if thousands of employees who work for all of those companies mentioned.

Dont think maybe just one if those people would blow the whistle on something like that?

What you're saying makes perfect sense, and perhaps I got it wrong or explained it wrong by saying secret cameras. The point seemed to be that somehow the phones could still spy, even when people blocked the cameras ?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

What you're saying makes perfect sense, and perhaps I got it wrong or explained it wrong by saying secret cameras. The point seemed to be that somehow the phones could still spy, even when people blocked the cameras ?

The microphone can be activated at any given time and no one would be the wiser. Can't actually block those lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PCE 235. RA Oh 1043.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The microphone can be activated at any given time and no one would be the wiser. Can't actually block those lol

Yes you can.

For example, if you have an iPhone with EarPods (compact headphones with a mic) you can disable the iPhone's built in microphones by physically severing their connection to the motherboard. By doing that, you've actually solved the whole problem already, but then a new problem is created when you realize you cannot talk into your phone when you answer calls or use 'talk to text' as now the phone cannot pick us any sound through the mics. This is why you need the EarPods or something similar, as long as you leave the audio jack connected to the board you can answer your calls and talk at your discretion by using the EarPods as an external microphone.

There was a vice interview with Snowden that I'm just too lazy to dig up right now where he does this whole process I've described in front of the camera.

I'm falling asleep over here as I'm typing this but, if no one has linked the Snowden interview in this thread it by the time I wake up I'll dig it up and post it here for those who haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Well there is a rather large music festival that happens near me from August 2nd to the 11th. It is called "Musikfest"

Musikfest article

Musikfest 2019 lineup Musikfest headliners are ticketed shows every evening in front of the SteelStacks on South Side Bethlehem.
Thursday, Aug. 1: Earth, Wind & Fire
Friday, Aug. 2: The Chainsmokers
Saturday, Aug. 3: Steve Miller Band with Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives
Sunday, Aug. 4: Lady Antebellum
Monday, Aug. 5: Weezer
Tuesday, Aug. 6: Train & The Goo Goo Dolls
Wednesday, Aug. 7: Incubus
Thursday, Aug. 8: The Revivalists
Friday, Aug. 9: Godsmack
Saturday, Aug. 10: Phillip Phillips
Sunday, Aug. 11: Brad Paisley

Those a re just the headliners, there are 4 other venues that are free, and each of them have at least 3 different acts every day. The timing bothers me a bit.

I wonder what you mean?
BTW
I would have loved to go see a couple of those bands Aug 1 was a good one IMO.

Earth Wind and Fire,

(Fi eye EHR, woo woo woo wooo wooooah Fi eye ER) and ample description for that band of merry makers.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

France Is Launching a 'Space Force' with Weaponized Satellites

New French satellites will be equipped with machine guns and laser weapons.

French President Emmanuel Macron announced last month that the nation's air force will establish a space command for the purpose of national defense, particularly to protect of French satellites. Last week, French Minister of Defense Florence Parly detailed the nation's plan for its new space force, which involves equipping satellites with machine guns and lasers, according to the French news weekly Le Point.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

unlocked, exterior door

It's odd that they wouldn't have a camera/alarm system on an exterior door.

The Cummings' seem so dirty and corrupt to me that I can't help but think something important got "stolen", "removed". Probably called in a favor from one of his MS13 buddies ~~sarc

There must've been:

The building has a closed-circuit TV system but Cummings’ wife couldn’t immediately access any images from it, the report said.

Odd.
ALSO odd they didn't call the police immediately.

The couple described the suspect as a man in his early 40s; 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighing about 170 pounds, the report said. He wore a dark T-shirt and khaki shorts, black tennis shoes with white ankle socks, and a “black fitted hat with a red upside down 'u' shape on the front," the report said.

www.msn.com...

Anything missing in this detailed description?

Sounds like the suspect had no skin color description. Isn't that MSM for not a white guy? If it was a white guy or a white Hispanic, this would be 24/7 on the news cycle for several weeks.
ETA
I am starting to see the patterns over and over that others can see for themselves if they only would.

Do your best to beat down people on both sides and them blame the majority of the people for it. If we were mostly Black or Hispanic in origin it would be whichever is more numerous that will get the blame for the less populous problems no matter which. It is a game for them and we need to realize this and move past it. Hate is how they divide us. We have the power to stop hate among our daily lives.

I hope and pray we can all find a way to forgive those who hate us. That is the hardest.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: cherokeetroy

NBC was all over the Epstein coverage when we were talking about, right? Or when we were crowing about how Trump was spied upon?

Let's have them dive deep into our accusations.

Can't wait.

Yea years later they will call it the pivot point, when the public was pointed to data that started the awakening.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I bet if you add up ALL of the CO2 generated by the climate gathering, it would be astounding.

The $20million climate change party: How Camp Google racked up an 800-tonne carbon footprint flying 'hypocritical' celebrities to environmental talking shop on 114 private jets to watch Coldplay and hang out on mega-yachts

It is hard to put a price on saving the planet - but Google now has an eye-watering tab to show for its attempt.

The tech giant spent an estimated $20million on an extravagant climate change bash for a host of A-list celebrities this week, flying hundreds of guests across the world and treating them to three days of luxury at a Sicilian seaside resort.

Today the celebrity guests, who included Prince Harry, Harry Styles, Naomi Campbell and Bradley Cooper, faced ridicule and accusations of hypocrisy for meeting in Italy to save the planet while leaving a huge carbon footprint of their own.

On an island, partying in a temple... Sleep better knowing these clowns have our planets best interest and hopefully came up with a plan for us simpletons to live by.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ya when the big Q was real food

Not food for the sheep

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Brings back memories. King's syrup that we put on our pancakes came a can with a pry open lid too.
Sometimes it feels like I might be in a nursing home before there is any resolution to this situation.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Hmm, machine guns in space? Good luck with that. Aside from that, 'Space' is the next big frontier for the major Defense contractors.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In retrospect I don't think the was meant for us ...Q...Yahoos... and I think we are well inside the 40 yard line.

I think that story was panic. A reveal that something just got real.

Given the debunking of this piece's origins, my feeling is this is a DS warning to their crews, "Q is real and what is happening is real."

Crankyoldman, I agree. "Michael German, a former special agent with the FBI who specialized in domestic terrorism and covert operations, has serious concerns about the paper's credibility and creating extremist categories based on ideological motivation." Source, Hannah Critchfield August 2nd, 2019 Phoenix New Times article "Expert Warns of Possible Abuse of New Phoenix FBI Directive on Conspiracies" link to article www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Great post LNM.

Parker Solar Probe Completes Download of Science Data from First Two Solar Encounters

On May 6, 2019, just over a month after Parker Solar Probe completed its second solar encounter, the final transmission of 22 gigabytes of planned science data — collected during the first two encounters — was downlinked by the mission team at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory, or APL, in Laurel, Maryland.

Parker Solar Probe: Humanity’s First Visit to a Star

NASA's historic Parker Solar Probe mission will revolutionize our understanding of the Sun, where changing conditions can propagate out into the solar system, affecting Earth and other worlds. Parker Solar Probe will travel through the Sun’s atmosphere, closer to the surface than any spacecraft before it, facing brutal heat and radiation conditions — and ultimately providing humanity with the closest-ever observations of a star.

Hopefully, the data once analyzed will shine new light on understanding the sun impact on earth and maybe put an end to the mainstream climate hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

🤣🤣🤣. That's a new one.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I 100% agree with you, and I couldn’t have said it any better myself. We are being actively manipulated everyday by the media, social media and the news. It’s constant.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join