It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Funny, My take is most of this particular group here (ATS) is more for an Honest Freedom loving Government - for the people , by the people as intended - than the current Presidential Candidates are. When loving your country becomes a crime .... I dunno .... I say LARP lol

edit on 812019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA - thought I remembered this

the OLD Guard
West Point Cadets Taught Patriots Are Terrorists - FEB 2013

At West Point where cadets are groomed into officers, a new 148-page report released on January 15 is urging enlisted men and women to be on alert for “terrorists” in the form of those who consider themselves patriots. This study, released by the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center, is entitled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.”

Its author, Professor Arie Perliger, the Director of Terrorism Studies at the Combating Terrorism Center and Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences at West Point, holds membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, as well as being a former instructor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.......

Seems to me it only Forces the Question ..... Q (NEW Guard) ?

History pretty much would have painted the Patriots who founded this country terrorists .... if they hadn't succeeded

edit on 812019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: dashen
okay. we are officially on the $#!+list.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Jana Winter

Yahoo NewsAugust 1, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

FBI designates Pizzagate and QAnon conspiracy-based theories as domestic threats. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: Michael E. Miller/The Washington Post via Getty Images, Matt Rourke/AP, AP)More

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

The FBI co-opting the C_A "conspiracy theory" creation? Naw, that's war talk right there...

btw, how is a "theory" a threat?

I love how they feel threatened by "the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures."

Pretty much tells you all you need to know.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Re: Comey memo non-prosecution:

By so doing...the memos are no longer considered evidence, can become declassified which will result in their contents being released to the public.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
#winning

The Senate Confirmed 13 Trump Judges While America Watched Democrats Debate

Republicans have confirmed more than 100 Trump court picks since 2017, including Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch, as well as a record number of appeals court judges.

Unseen power. All laws, all interpretations of "legal" meanings and words via millions of cases, opinions, contracts, etc. are all created under the oppressive yoke of the judge.

Everything is done IN CASE one's life falls in front of the black robed (cube) guys. A contract can be a handshake - in many parts of the world it is. But when we handed over our "agreements" to legal words we gave the judge the final say.

Because the judge has the final say, it means the judge has the FIRST WORD. The looming judge subconsciously steers us via words, contracts, legal beliefs and the British Accreditation Society into actions that are often heartless, soulless, immoral and cruel.

The Hague is probably the most powerful court, but the US Supreme Court is the planetary symbol of ultimate control - the final say. All contracts are tainted by them, all laws are tainted by them, all agreements are created under the fear that one day the matter may wind up in front of them...

Judges are not mediators, helpers, aids, but members of the Bank dealing in matters of Humans As Currency.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

OVER TARGET??!! [24hr Warning]. Wonder if Q will post a comment on this or stay silent. I'm sure the left is going to spin this 7 ways to Sunday.

edit on 1-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I remember. When the story first broke what struck me as very odd is why was the entire team on a single helo.

Back in the news. 🤔

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
okay. we are officially on the $#!+list.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Jana Winter

Yahoo NewsAugust 1, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

FBI designates Pizzagate and QAnon conspiracy-based theories as domestic threats. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: Michael E. Miller/The Washington Post via Getty Images, Matt Rourke/AP, AP)More

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

As if conspiracy theorists havent been watched and targeted for decades. This is just pre-emptive so when Antifa gets the designation they dont feel attacked in their safe spaces.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294581 📁
Aug 1 2019 12:19:20 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?
Public understanding of events just around the corner.
Q

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294663 📁
Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)
[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Lol.

Q Research General #9333: Domestic Terrorists - Level Unlocked Edition

Ded

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I remember. When the story first broke what struck me as very odd is why was the entire team on a single helo.

Back in the news. 🤔

Indeed. Something went very awry and perhaps we are about to learn why, how, and because of whom. Aug. 6th is the anniversary of that horrible Extortion 17 event. (I hope you watched the short interview with the military historian. He had some interesting things to say.)
edit on 1-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The HOT AUGUST music festival is on the 17th this year. link

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The HOT AUGUST music festival is on the 17th this year. link

It is going to be held in Cockeysville, MD.... just north of Baltimore.

Notice the name of one of the bands.... Pigeons Playing Ping Pong.
Comet Ping Pong?
edit on b000000312019-08-01T12:44:44-05:0012America/ChicagoThu, 01 Aug 2019 12:44:44 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I did. His book on it was published 5 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

How did we miss this juicy little nugget from that Yahoo hit piece on all of us??

this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.”

WOW!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Expanding on my earlier post re 93 dk

Does it point to a bank account that holds proof that Comey was involved in creating a false trail in support of this narrative?

Donald Trump Could be Linked to Putin Money Laundering Through Danish Bank

BOOMerang?

I've been rolling this around in my head for a little bit, and I think this post alludes to Comey knowing about Epstein cutting a deal to save his own skin on the first go around in FL. I think, as has been alluded to, that Epstein, at that time, gave up the goods on a lot of people, and the FBI sat on the info as a means of control.

I believe the original said intent, was that Epstein would get off light and others who were involved would be brought to justice, the harvest. But, the harvest never came. Years later a new harvester comes with the forced changing of the guard. Time for the cleanup.

From Post 3525, we have...

[ 93 dk]

5+11 spaces

Two things here. We pointed to post 511 earlier, and we are trying to fill in the blanks, 5 letters and 11 letters, respectively.

Post 511 reads:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: a1d9ea No.23580 📁
Jan 8 2018 02:00:50 (EST)
DEFCON does not refer to Defense r Condition w/ regards to prev post.
Thought clear.
Now crystal clear.
Q

What is Defense r Condition?

I think it should be Defense r[e] Condition. The missing [e] being Epstein, who has now been...harvested.

But why the blank spaces?

I think they are locations.

Epstein bought his New Mexico ranch in 1993. Zorro is 5 letters.

Little St. James is under the jusristiction/territory of the US VI now, but until 1917 it was a part of the Danish West Indies (dk). SaintThomas is 11 letters.

Put it together and you get [zorro93saintthomasdk].

I don't know what it means, if anything. It's always fun to throw pebbles into the lake and wathc the ripples on the water.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, this view is reinforced by a DECODE on Q3569:

Timestamp 2 Two Char ACRONYM
12:19:20 gives 1+1+2=4=D and 2+9+0=11=K

DK

and Q3569 is talking about Comey!

edit on 1-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join