It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pavil

This HAS to be because this will be the smallest of the charges he is facing. If they let all the people skate by with no real repercussions I seriously might lose it and go climb a bell tower somewhere.

Back when Trump got elected in 2016, I made a prediction: He'll either save the country, or he'll prove the system is beyond salvation. I still stand by that prediction.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yep, totally agree. They recover from a hefty fine by the end of the week or month.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Banks and insurance companies get fined millions of dollars for making HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

They do this all the time. Small price to pay.

There is no real incentive for them to stop.

Unfortunately true. The just think of the fines as a cost of doing business. Like paying taxes.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

[snipped]

@Qwill

@Army
edit on Thu Aug 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded Qwill image

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Banks and insurance companies get fined millions of dollars for making HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

They do this all the time. Small price to pay.

There is no real incentive for them to stop.

Unfortunately true. The just think of the fines as a cost of doing business. Like paying taxes.

Happens all the time in the Insurance field. They never really lose money by breaking the law.

Look at the Fine Facebook got. Sure it's a lot of money but relative to the value of the company it was pennies on the dollar fine for what they made in profit using that info.

Why would you stop if you were slapped on the wrist for $5 for making $500 with no jail time?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree to a point. Trump saw the traps and walked into to them to the extent they needed to to set their own counter trap.

That the DS couldn't realize what he was doing shows how myopic their were. Does Stzrok do all those comments if he thinks he is going to be exposed?

I wonder what Andrew Weismans phone has on it?

You do raise a key point PAV, Weisman's crew was the way it was always handled in the past. Hire a "partisan" hit squad and take out the trash.

So the entire system seems set up per DS protocol, only something screwed it all up for them. So bad that the "report" was concocted and quite literally a NY Pravda WaPo Op-Ed was created.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This HAS to be because this will be the smallest of the charges he is facing. If they let all the people skate by with no real repercussions I seriously might lose it and go climb a bell tower somewhere.

Back when Trump got elected in 2016, I made a prediction: He'll either save the country, or he'll prove the system is beyond salvation. I still stand by that prediction.

Regarding the System do you mean the justice or finance or the whole package? The finance system will eventually collapse because it's unsustainable and the finance mathematician gurus have been warning about this for years.

The cartel banksters are nothing more than pirates.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but during Mueller's testimony he said he wouldn't talk about how he decided to select the people in the special counsel.

That's what we need to find out

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but during Mueller's testimony he said he wouldn't talk about how he decided to select the people in the special counsel.

That's what we need to find out

There is a possibility that the meeting Mueller had with POTUS the day before he was appointed as SC was to lay out the plan for him.... telling Mueller who to put on his team, setting the trap.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Expanding on my earlier post re 93 dk

Does it point to a bank account that holds proof that Comey was involved in creating a false trail in support of this narrative?

Donald Trump Could be Linked to Putin Money Laundering Through Danish Bank

BOOMerang?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Regarding the System do you mean the justice or finance or the whole package? The finance system will eventually collapse because it's unsustainable and the finance mathematician gurus have been warning about this for years.

The cartel banksters are nothing more than pirates.

I mean the justice system. If Trump can't get real bipartisan justice, then there is no reason to keep any faith in the FBI or the DOJ. The only remaining solution will be to tear it down and rebuild it from the ground up.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wheels Down

C

before D?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
John Solomon is getting pummeled on his tweet about not prosecuting Comey. I want to feel sorry for him but I don't.

Looking on the bright side of this disappointment...more people are waking up and calling for justice. *real* justice...not settling for the same ole b.s. and that gives me confidence.

Maybe com is right, every aspect of this corrupt system must be exposed to slap people awake get them 'mad as hell and they're not going to take it, anymore!'.

The Great Awakening is about us reclaiming our sovereignty and that means standing up to the system that stripped it away from us. We don't meekly ask for it back and hope and pray that it is given. We're here to *take it back* so that no one will ever again doubt our power
edit on 1-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
okay. we are officially on the $#!+list.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Jana Winter

Yahoo NewsAugust 1, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

FBI designates [snipped] and QAnon conspiracy-based theories as domestic threats. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: Michael E. Miller/The Washington Post via Getty Images, Matt Rourke/AP, AP)More

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

[...]

edit on Thu Aug 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gotcha. Impossible to clean. Must be dismantled. Sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Expanding on my earlier post re 93 dk

Does it point to a bank account that holds proof that Comey was involved in creating a false trail in support of this narrative?

Donald Trump Could be Linked to Putin Money Laundering Through Danish Bank

BOOMerang?

There's that dog-whistle word "linked." You can "link" almost anyone to almost anything. I'm linked to a former governor of Michigan by virtue of having played for him in my high school marching band when he visited.

Did you ever see that old British show Connections with James Burke? He would trace links between something in ancient times and the modern day. It made an interesting story, but it didn't really mean anything, as it was basically just a game of "Six Degrees of Separation."

When it comes to the money-laundering accusations (which seem to be even more mythical than Russian collusion), the key question is whether Trump or anyone else was involved with the activity. Being linked to it is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump

ilmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.” “In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”

Lets watch and see if this symbol plays out. I expect a few more "lets get M to run..." stories coming out. Then a statement saying "nope". For me that equals Obama's are complete per my reading of last week's symbols.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
okay. we are officially on the $#!+list.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Jana Winter

Yahoo NewsAugust 1, 2019, 12:00 PM EDT

FBI designates Pizzagate and QAnon conspiracy-based theories as domestic threats. (Photo illustration: Yahoo News; photos: Michael E. Miller/The Washington Post via Getty Images, Matt Rourke/AP, AP)More

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

The FBI co-opting the C_A "conspiracy theory" creation? Naw, that's war talk right there...

btw, how is a "theory" a threat?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This may not belong in this thread, but I'm putting it here for a reason.

Extortion 17 is back in the news today. In case you forgot what Extortion 17 was: It was the shoot-down of Navy Seal Team Six on August 6, 2011. Horrific.

Troops Were Devastated When Navy SEALs Went Down In Extortion 17

There is a short video of an interview with a military historian.

Here is some additional discussion (just food for thought).www.wnd.com...

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join