It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well this is interesting Re Italy happenings:

A straight North/South line intersects:

Venice - founded by Phoenecians, a medieval TRADE powerbase and currently has US politicians,

Rome - founded by Romans and currently has head of Catholic church,

Selinunte (Verdura resort) - founded by Greeks, Mafia country, and currently has Actors, Royals and scientists (well technologists).

I think someone's conjuring up some symbolism here?

ETA - if you take the line further NORTH, it intersects the Eastern islands of DENMARK!!

edit on 31-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How did THIS end up in THAT playsist?

I didn't put it there.

Hmmmm. Strange

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It looks more and more like a ritual is taking place to conjure up some power in their favor.

Why else would it be in a straight line?

ETA: do we know where the "chakra" points of earth are located?
edit on 7/31/2019 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My suggestion was that the storm is the excuse to drop power to specific places. No AC or refrigeration for the hot zones. No internet. MSM screaming and drowning out the FISA declas, etc. Civil unrest. Baltimore would be a prime target.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Something surrealistic, it's the first time I've heard of a black super moon and all those weird moons we've been having the last two years.

Something doesn't fit into that picture of reality anymore and I've been a long-time watcher of the heavens as it's mostly my main interest.

Something will go down sooner or later..

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

We have had all of these different moons since the moon existed.
They have to give them different special names because it wouldn't sell on TV to tell us that the moon is full again, just like happens once a month every month on average.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

That could well be Skada.

I took the line south as well and I think it just touches the western edge of TRIPOLI, Libya. So that's 5 areas we've been discussing over the last 5 pages!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Video of Hillary’s fly happened during a 2016 presidential debate.
At the 5 sec mark.

Obama to W.H. Fly: "Get Out of Here!" Jun 22, 2010.

In theological sources, predominantly Christian, Beelzebub is sometimes another name for the Devil, similar to Satan. He is known in demonology as one of the seven princes of Hell. The Dictionnaire Infernal describes Beelzebub as a being capable of flying, known as the "Lord of the Flyers", or the "Lord of the Flies".

en.wikipedia.org...

Frogs eat flies and I use RAID.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what the phrase "speak truth to power" actually means. I can't figure it out. Sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me.

Basically, it means telling the people in power something they don't want to hear. The people in power sometimes don't react to that very well, so speaking truth to power involves a certain degree of courage.
edit on 31-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

My suggestion was that the storm is the excuse to drop power to specific places. No AC or refrigeration for the hot zones. No internet. MSM screaming and drowning out the FISA declas, etc. Civil unrest. Baltimore would be a prime target.

I hear ya...

The civil unrest thing is interesting. They are working it hard. Yet each time DJT takes the sting out it by pointing out the Squad or Baltimore we see regular folks on various media outlets not buying it or even worse saying they love DJT and stop the hate etc. (Candace O is a workhorse on this btw)

If DaddyW is right, Antifa is about to get a lock down, then many of the outlets for civil unrest are blocked.

So back to your point - I agree a disruption could be an issue, but somehow my inner self says most folks will be very civil indeed.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Gross: Mayor Pete Buttigieg Stood Through Debate with Smushed Bug on His Forehead
Damn it, what is it with the Dems attracting flies?

Is this a sign that they are full of you-know-what?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Black Super Moon tonight @ 11:12 PM ET
www.housebeautiful.com...

Moon will be at it's closest point to earth, so..."Watch the Water".

Indeed !
Earthsky.org Black Moon supermoon

So supermoons – particularly close new or full moons – increase the range between high and low spring tides all the more. Spring tides are not named for the season, by the way, but in the sense of jump, burst forth, or rise.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A HUGE Tweet. The President of the United States can't say something so forcefully, and profound, without backing it up with ACTION. Go get em, Barr and company!!

Speaking of ACTION in a somewhat different context...see below how Trump has inspired action among supporters on Baltimore

from The Persistance on twitter

Monday, August 5th, is our Baltimore clean up day. What started as something small has turned into volunteers across the country wanting to help give back. Please fill out the following form for volunteering on August 5th:

We have volunteers coming from all across America: CT, DC, DE, MD, OH, PA, TN, VA. This Baltimore clean up day is coming together.

This will never get MSM attention but it will get the attention of those in Baltimore who need help the most.

The party MSM calls bigots will show a willingness to ACT on behalf of fellow citizens as opposed to standing on the street calling names while doing nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe, but my feelings tell me otherwise..

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Hardly..... You'd be surprised who I like in politics. I respect true liberals. There are good and bad eggs on all sides. Throw out the rotten ones.

But the Republicans aren't all speaking from the same keyword scripts like the Democrats obviously are. There seems to be a new phrase each week. They even did it during the Muller testimony. They are soooo clever.

Do I need to put up a montage of Democrats saying "Speaking truth to power" over the last week or so?

How about " Manufactured Crisis".
edit on 31-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Every movie from The Godfather trilogy begins with a lavish celebration of some kind, with the first one being Connie's wedding, the second for Anthony's First Communion, this one in honor of Michael Corleone's award from Pope Paul VI.

Godfather III, Corleone would control the Vatican Bank.
Rothschild loaned money and has run the Vatican bank since 1832.

Corleone = Rothschild

Vatican Corruption & Fraud - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

A HUGE Tweet. The President of the United States can't say something so forcefully, and profound, without backing it up with ACTION. Go get em, Barr and company!!

Speaking of ACTION in a somewhat different context...see below how Trump has inspired action among supporters on Baltimore

from The Persistance on twitter

Monday, August 5th, is our Baltimore clean up day. What started as something small has turned into volunteers across the country wanting to help give back. Please fill out the following form for volunteering on August 5th:

We have volunteers coming from all across America: CT, DC, DE, MD, OH, PA, TN, VA. This Baltimore clean up day is coming together.

This will never get MSM attention but it will get the attention of those in Baltimore who need help the most.

The party MSM calls bigots will show a willingness to ACT on behalf of fellow citizens as opposed to standing on the street calling names while doing nothing.

LAL, this is something that cannot be overstated. Candace O harps on this a lot.

People can and should help themselves everyday. Trash is easy - just pick it up. But the dems among others have taken initiative away entirely.

The Controller system has turned people into those who wait for the gubment.

Bad enough, but WORSE is when folks do gather to do something only to find out they need permits (permission) or are simply forced to stop by the hired thugs.

We get it both ways. Take initiative and be harassed into stopping, or wait for the goons and die a slow agonizing death. True governance is an adjunct to life, not a means to an end.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, re Q+ tweet:

Attorney Generel could mean Gene relationships/relatives?

I think our old and dearest friend is hinting the timestamp has a clue?

Admittedly my brain is lacking functionality today - Schumann Resonance Today is 65 which renders me a veg.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Jeffrey Epstein Won't Stand Trial until June 2020 at earliest

But Weinberg said the case is far from "ordinary," adding the defense team won't be ready before Labor Day 2020.

Will the trial get pushed out to right around election time or will the trial be over before Nov 3, 2020?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join