It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The “Trump is a racist” media blitz started about a year ago. Now I know why;

POTUS Trump approval rating with African Americans (Rasmussen)

Nov 2016: 8%
Aug 2017: 19%
Aug 2018: 36%

This sent shockwaves through the Left and it shows in MSM.

I've noticed that actual residents of Baltimore seem to agree with Trump, and are glad that someone is finally calling attention to the squalor that they live in.

They aren't stupid, just trapped. People here in Detroit know the neighborhoods in many parts of Detroit are non existent. Those that can leave move to the suburbs or at least have their kids attend school in the burbs.

People don't realize how bad some of the neighborhoods are and how tough it is to try and improve. One client of mine has a rental in the city and has tried twice to renovate the property. Once he leaves the property for the day, it gets broken into and has all his tools and supplies stolen.

He gave up after the second time they cleaned him out. It's hard to fight that kind of problem.

Another client found out that their rental had all the wiring and plumbing ripped out for the copper. The house was sold for $5,000 after that. The neighbors didn't even call the police when it happened.

There is no easy solution

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Someone doesn't want that Google camp link read!

I've tried to load it 20 times from both US and UK VPN - every time it brings up the first part of page with 2 pictures and then spends 2 minutes "working" before saying explorer needs to close the page.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Probably conducting a Ritual of some sorts - or planning how to get to the NZ Bunkers in an orderly fashion LoL

Robert Vicino, founder of the Vivos Project, a builder of massive underground bunkers, said Silicon Valley elites discussed detailed plans to flee to New Zealand last year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. He said they foresaw “a revolution or a change where society is going to go after the 1 percenters.” In other words, them.

I say, let them flee to their bunkers. Then seal them in (welding, cement, etc.) cut off their communications, and walk away. Forever.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
@40head

1. @realDonaldTrump tweets on January 31st, 2014 and it MAY fall directly in line on the #QClock with today's QDROP of a tweet from the Pope about human trafficking. The name "GodFatha702" is in Trump's post, and Q drops "GodfatherIII" regarding the Pope's tweet. Coincidence?

Interesting Dig from head, the focal point is the truly evil NYAG Eric Schneiderman.

Clearly embedding a few key players in key choke points shuts down the system entirely.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Someone doesn't want that Google camp link read!

I've tried to load it 20 times from both US and UK VPN - every time it brings up the first part of page with 2 pictures and then spends 2 minutes "working" before saying explorer needs to close the page.

Try This - Daily Mail article 7-31-2019

Prince William and Kate join Google Camp guests Tom Cruise, Katy Perry and Leo DiCaprio for concert and dinner under the stars at ancient Greek temple ruins...
oogle Camp kicked off in Sicily, with guests flocking to ancient Greek city of Selinunte on the Italian island
Prince William and Kate were among the guests at Monday night's welcome dinner for the event
Tom Cruise, Harry Styles, Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, Stella McCartney, Barry Diller and Diane Von Furstenberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas and Bradley Cooper also attended
On Monday night there was a dinner at the ruins of the Temple of Hera with a performance by Rosalia
DailyMail.com obtained photos of the guests heading to the event, including Bloom and Perry
Couple rode with new friends Diller and Von Furstenberg, and Styles arrived with Jeff Azoff, Ben Winston and Gayle King
Barack Obama is rumored to be appearing at the event this week, but has yet to be seen in Sicily
Google Camp guests are arriving in private planes or megayachts, and given $200k Maseratis to drive in

Peace !

Temple of Hera
edit on 7312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Everytime I hear a Democrat say "Truth to Power" it just makes me giggle inside.

Truth about to hit them like a ton of bricks.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

JULY 31ST, 2019

A dark moon is pretty much exactly what it sounds like —
a moon-shaped “placeholder” in the sky that looks, well, dark.
This dark moon is directly associated with Lilith.

interpreting Lilith

"During my years of astrological practice, I have come to use the Dark Moon in all my chart analyses, as a complement to interpretating the Moon. It would never occur to me to neglect this influence. The Dark Moon describes our relationship to the absolute, to sacrifice as such, and shows how we let go. In transit, the Dark Moon indicates some form of castration or frustration, frequently in the areas of desire, a powerlessness of the psyche, or a general inhibition. On the other hand, it shows where we question ourselves, our lives, our jobs, and our beliefs. I feel this is important, since it gives us the opportunity to "let go" of something. The Dark Moon shows where we can let the Whole flow into our selves, without putting an "I" in the way, without putting up a wall in the form of ego. At the same time, it doesn't indicate passivity - on the contrary - it symbolizes the firm will to be open and trusting, to let the Greater World flow through one, relying entirely on the great laws of the universe, on that which we name God. To prepare us for this opening, the Dark Moon creates a necessary void."

(Joëlle de Gravelaine in "Lilith und das Loslassen", Astrologie Heute Nr. 23)

HMMMMMM....LC

springwolf.net...
edit on Wed Jul 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and ADDED SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC,
Sorry, I was agreeing with your first post as most logical meaning to "CP." While searching those initials I came across the Passionists which I've known of but never knew the devout ones appended the suffix C.P. to their name as part of their signature. Plus, as we all well know CP in the very negative meaning runs rampant all throughout various religions and cults.

As you provided we all know Q can at times infer more than one meaning and sometimes two meanings are both intentional.

*CWM - Yes, a signature with the dash (-) is also very good clue. I used to sign many of my corporate emails with a dash followed by my nickname.

Here's another,

CP = See P; P = Pope or Pepe.

Someone high up but yet to be identified has initials of CP.?

Just another Q puzzle which can go on in circles but for me while trying to decipher the puzzle posts I'm also learning new knowledge as I go.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Everytime I hear a Democrat say "Truth to Power" it just makes me giggle inside.

Truth about to hit them like a ton of bricks.

Most of them have no clue that they're the "power" in that statement, not the "truth."
edit on 31-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Massive DS meeting in Italy.

www.foxnews.com...

Google Camp is hosting the likes of former President Barack Obama, Prince Harry, Leonardo DiCaprio and Katy Perry in Sicily, Italy, to discuss climate change, but it may come at a steep cost to Mother Earth.

Or are they going their for their Quick Fix

Supply are very limited I hear LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just another Q puzzle which can go on in circles but for me while trying to decipher the puzzle posts I'm also learning new knowledge as I go.

Ditto that.

Does anyone else think the dash before the CP may be a minus sign?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I guess he's going to be sitting in jail for a looong time before his trial starts.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

(stupid] = ( ]

The Question...

"What do you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president's bigotry?"

I blame Reeses PB cups for this. The idea that you can smash to unrelated things and come up with a winning combo has resulted in this abomination.

I define Clone-bot to find a singular human who - PRIOR to being asked this non-question, prioritized "the economy" over some non-existent "bigotry".

(bigotry is the new talking point?)

Consuming Plutonium would kill less brain cells then watching this "debate".

edit on 31-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Try a different browser? Sorry, if you've already have.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Massive DS meeting in Italy.

www.foxnews.com...

Google Camp is hosting the likes of former President Barack Obama, Prince Harry, Leonardo DiCaprio and Katy Perry in Sicily, Italy, to discuss climate change, but it may come at a steep cost to Mother Earth.

Or are they going their for their Quick Fix

Supply are very limited I hear LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Odd given a recent Q drop said Italy is w/POTUS.??

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Why only Democrats? You think Republicans are pure?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

In the meme, if you take away the C (Clinton) and take away the P (Pepe), who are you left with?

#FLY[BHO]FLY#. (Where might he be going?)

Remember Q drop #894:

When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
Q
. qmap.pub...
edit on 31-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: queenofswords

In the meme, if you take away the C (Clinton) and take away the P (Pepe), who are you left with?

#FLY[BHO]FLY#

Good catch QOS!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Set up for the FF event. Solar storm. www.zerohedge.com...

Power shut down would certainly work as a FF event. Darkness for 10 days?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join