It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Q Thread from a year ago, packed with info on Paysuer by [intheMatrixxx]

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Trillium

Legan’s paternal grandfather was Tom Legan, a West Point graduate who died in May 2018. According to his obituary, the elder Legan served as a “captain in Korea as a Nuclear Weapons Officer and completed his military service in Germany. As a civilian, Tom was Western Regional Marketing Director for Kaiser Cement and was thereafter appointed and then elected as Santa Clara County Supervisor for two terms.”

In 1988, he was acquitted by a jury of the alleged rape of his eldest daughter. The Los Angeles Times reported that he was “found innocent Friday of three counts of molesting his elder daughter in 1982.” Legan was seeking re-election at the time.

heavy.com...

Also last night a witness posted a pic and reported police had tackled the suspect then shot him in the head.

twitter.com...

If this is true?

I think the killing of the murderous punk on the spot who had just murdered children in front of their eyes, is an honest case of temporary insanity. The LEO's will get professional courtesy. They will have to live with the blood of his victims as it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The way I heard the news reported, he was shot in the head while exchanging fire with the police. I think the tackle occurred after he went to the ground.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Interesting times ahead - See what China is up to ?
Timeline is speeding up

Looks like someone is LOSING control

Godspeed
edit on 7312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wow! Schiffy in a Standard Hotel T-shirt.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0bserver1

WTF UP WITH THIS Q STUFF MATE?
i would imagine .

Indeed. The question that could instantly clear everything up. And the MSM is avoiding it like it's a land mine.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: rej33083

I've had my own share of doubts about this for sure but when I see these types of comments all I can think is that you haven't done your proper research

It seems to me that these occasional outpourings of shills skeptics are usually a sign that something big is about to drop. And we know, as a fact, that Declas is scheduled to begin later today.
edit on 31-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Quiet before the storm? 10am Eastern.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Watch out for POTUS tweeting "The STORM is upon us!"

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The “Trump is a racist” media blitz started about a year ago. Now I know why;

POTUS Trump approval rating with African Americans (Rasmussen)

Nov 2016: 8%
Aug 2017: 19%
Aug 2018: 36%

This sent shockwaves through the Left and it shows in MSM.

I've noticed that actual residents of Baltimore seem to agree with Trump, and are glad that someone is finally calling attention to the squalor that they live in.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
30 Jul 2019 - 9:41:49 PM
[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.
See something.
Say something.
Know your surroundings at all times.
Q

oh my. I do not need any secret decoder ring to figure this one out. Q taking no chances with this warning. Largest dissemination possible.

- Biden/Harris II on tomorrow night
- if “timing is everything”...
- maximum impact to unsettle the opposition... let something significant unfold during that debate that forces CNN to cut away.

“My Turn”

I'm afraid that might be the false flag Q is warning about. A bomb or "random gunman" or something taking out either or both of those two would be a huge distraction.
edit on 31-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
30 active grand juries in Baltimore? Here it comes.
edit on 31-7-2019 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3566

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a8ec29 No.7271105 📁
Jul 30 2019 23:41:49 (EST)
[24hr Warning]
Be vigilant.
See something.
Say something.
Know your surroundings at all times.
Q

This would be right about the time media pundits are gushing over how well Biden did in tonight's debate, and how he's clearly the Democrat who can beat Trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"Google Camp" in Sicily

The billionaire creators of Google have invited a who’s who of A-list names— including former President Barack Obama, Prince Harry, Leonardo DiCaprio and Katy Perry — to the Sicilian seaside for a mega-party they’ve dubbed Google Camp. The three-day event will focus on fighting climate change — though it’s unknown how much time the attendees will spend discussing their own effect on the environment, such as the scores of private jets they arrived in and the mega yachts many have been staying on.

Very interesting isn't it. All of those Democrat Congress people going to Italy just before Google throws this massive "Camp".

Seems to me like Google is doing more than covering climate change.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We all know Epstein is a big piece of this whole story .... Boy is this getting interesting

Epstein Trial Will Have a Million Pages of Evidence, Lawyers Tell Court - July 31, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking trial will have a million pages of discovery, including materials on devices seized from his Manhattan mansion, lawyers said today.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
RE: Chair

One interpretation was the Controller Cabal of 8 (though I believe anons accepted 6) with the Chair being the head. The chair remains empty as there is no physical body contained within that "location" or seat.

It is a representation of the upper level unseen Controllers those in the chair ultimately serve - feeding our energy into the "Chair" in order to maintain power/favor.

Though at some level or POV many of the other conclusions are fitting as well. Payseur and Pope are surely worthy of exposing and in the end they serve the same system too.

In the end it really is a matter of a Control System operating a mega, multi density, multi dimensional network entirely devoted to Humans As Currency. The details, while important to expose, are really just facets of the same system. Some facets are legacy, some new, some hybrids of many, some are subsets coming from offshoots etc.

In the end the serve the same agenda even if competing or seemingly at war with each other (and us).

I agree with my esteemed colleaQues my head is too damn small to maintain all of these details at this point.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Probably conducting a Ritual of some sorts - or planning how to get to the NZ Bunkers in an orderly fashion LoL

Robert Vicino, founder of the Vivos Project, a builder of massive underground bunkers, said Silicon Valley elites discussed detailed plans to flee to New Zealand last year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. He said they foresaw “a revolution or a change where society is going to go after the 1 percenters.” In other words, them.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join