It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
August 24, 2019

NEW: Additional proof that President Obama was in charge of, and received regular briefings on SPYGATE/COUPGATE progress.

Confirmed: Obama knew about, and was DIRECTING, the “Spygate” coup attempt against Trump from the very beginning.

For nearly two years as information about the coup attempt against President Donald Trump known as “Spygate” dripped out, observers long suspected that an operation of this scope – involving the Justice Department, the FBI, U.S. and foreign intelligence assets – had to have come from the very top.

That is, former President Obama, who was in the Oval Office when Spygate was hatched and began as the 2016 presidential election cycle kicked off, had to have not only known about it, but approved it.

Now, the speculation is over: Of course, he did.
The latest PROOFS are at: www.investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Did anyone here ever mention the SES seal is a KEYSTONE?

Senior Executive Service

See this thread on SES and Special prosecutor [Dan K. Webb] in Smollett case.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

That's a mind boggling amount of water!

Sergio from Brazil or Cullinan diamond from South Africa.?
But, I'm guessing that is not it because I believe De Beers does not always publish its findings.

Starting to think that
Watch the Water has more meaning than we think
Remember hearing about all the underground sea they found
Their more water underground than above ground
If the sea rise unexpectedly ( it not climate change )
?????? BUMB ?????? they tap into it

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now that makes more sense than anything else presented as meaning of "keystone" and Q reference. SES holds real power within federal government and can make or break almost anything desired and sweep facts right under the rug while at it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Theyll think of something stupid.

Dont you worry

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I Imagine tapping into a body of water so highly under pressure would be absolutely explosive.
I guess thats why those super tech engineers get paid the big bucks

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yes.
in bread 4

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I Imagine tapping into a body of water so highly under pressure would be absolutely explosive.
I guess thats why those super tech engineers get paid the big bucks

More time then I want to mention we had pump shutdown on over pressure
700 HP at 4160 volt and amperage was taking a noze diver almost hit Zero
Totally sci-fi outcome then told it a computer hiccup lo

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Made in China will get you everytime

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

WALL STREET MEGA-BANKS ARE BUYING UP THE WORLD’S WATER

Familiar mega-banks and investing powerhouses such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Macquarie Bank, Barclays Bank, the Blackstone Group, Allianz, and HSBC Bank, among others, are consolidating their control over water. Wealthy tycoons such as T. Boone Pickens, former President George H.W. Bush and his family, Hong Kong’s Li Ka-shing, Philippines’ Manuel V. Pangilinan and other Filipino billionaires, and others are also buying thousands of acres of land with aquifers, lakes, water rights, water utilities, and shares in water engineering and technology companies all over the world.

popularresistance.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I had been thinking something devious has been going on with water rights. Bottled water is nothing but a scam and they're prohibiting drilling your own well water. Before you know these evil greedy banksters will be charging us for air.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

A lot of familiar names in my above post. It's just a continuation of events being disrupted because..she was never supposed to loose. Our air has been taxed IMO, they have released horrible contaminants into our air. That leads to a nice profit margin for big Pharma. We're paying that tax in our medical bills.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Made in China will get you everytime

Nope
Top off the line Siemen
you ever work on two 900 HP synchronize HPRC crusher at 1 RPM
Take 40 cm of rock and crush it down to 4 cm
only diamond survive the rest turn to dust

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Made absolutely sure when I bought my acreage that it came with both below surface mineral and water rights, at first was not in deal but through perseverance and willingness to walk away those were conceded, glad that was done now only have to worry of capricious future government run amok with UN and environmental rules usurping individual ownership rights which surly would have happened if "she" had not lost. Of course moot is if she waged ww3.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I've said many times, she was supposed to be the first president of Earth. WW3 would have made us all a agree, that a one world Gov was the best way to go.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yes but a long time ago - around the time the person who set up the SES, Kristine Marcy, was linked to The Crown Agent Sisters and Matrix 5 and blackmail of a lot of UK people including Boris Johnson, David Cameron, Tony Blair etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Did you know that August is National Water Quality Month in the USofA?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Agree that. Such a dire situation would be handily used to sway a sickened world population to go that rout based upon a "never again" promise. It'd be diabolical.

Being somewhat woke or attuned I see many attempts to make situations occur that could lead to that situation without her - so far stymied each time but nonetheless noticeable.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From a source I have who is very high in the US military, the top brass in our military were 100% sure she would start WW3. After working for several years on a project to deal with the mass casualties (chemical, biological, and nuclear) using state-of-the-art mobile response units (millions upon millions of dollars spent), once Trump won, the project was scaled back and my insider was sent back to the States and is working a cushy desk-job until retirement in a couple of years.
edit on 24/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: Typo

edit on 24/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just noticed this article from WAPO 2 days ago... reminded me of Q916:

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Trump, frustrated by unpopularity with Jews, thrusts Israel into his culture war

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join