It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I must have missed that part concerning the well. Thanks for noting it.

Another Watch the Water? The amount of skullduggery Epstein was into seems almost endless.

Sounds like a mining operation. I know from personal experience in Nevada working a gold mining operation that it requires thousands of gallons of water per so many ounces of gold. The cost of extracting an ounce of gold is actually around $1200 per ounce.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An interesting story has just hit the BBC website here. Basically an astronaut is charged with looking at her ex-spouse's bank account, over the internet from space:

How does the law work in space?

There are five national or international space agencies involved in the ISS - from the US, Canada, Japan, Russia and several European countries - and a legal framework sets out that national law applies to any people and possessions in space.

So if a Canadian national were to commit a crime in space, they would be subject to Canadian law, and a Russian citizen to Russian law.

Space law also sets out provisions for extradition back on Earth, should a nation decide it wishes to prosecute a citizen of another nation for misconduct in space.

I'm wondering if this is a test case before US starts indicting deep state people on Moon and Mars bases?

The extradition bit might be necessary if the other-planet bases have been turned into separate country states?

So a woman was the first to sin on Earth AND in space!

Better not let women land on any planets first, amiriteguize?

/s

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Kirsten Gillibrand tweeted a single word earlier....
“Evergreen”
Twitter

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yea, I noticed that yesterday. Someone else recently tweeted the same. I think it was a CNN reporter.

One of Hillary's email addresses:
To: Evergreen [email protected]

edit on 24-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something was (is) def going on underneath that property. No livestock, no agricultural, not even a pool and he was rarely ever there but they were discharging up to the 10,000 gallons of wastewater a day?

There are people who know. Hundreds maybe thousands of people caught up in his web. I'm not talking about his peers, I mean the people who he employeed. How many of them are sitting on this info because they're too afraid to come forward or because they've been paid off. If they'd start talking, they could blow this thing wide open. They need to think of the victims

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton's secret service code name was "Evergreen". Yes Jake, we agree. This WILL get a lot worse for a very specific former secretary of state, former first lady, former presidential candidate, enemy spy, traitor and child sacrificing satan worshipping globalist queen.

Twit

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yes, check out the replies to her tweet. Talk about ratio, it is like she doesn’t have a friend in the world.
Oh, it was Jake Tapper of CNN that tweeted the same word a few weeks ago. He is in deep too.
edit on b000000312019-08-24T19:47:47-05:0007America/ChicagoSat, 24 Aug 2019 19:47:47 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Here's an Epstein sub-contractor who (anonymously) tells what he knows about Epstein's activities at ZORRO ranch in New Mexico.

www.iheart.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

YES, he's the one.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Appear weak when you are strong.

What if your enemy also reads and follows sun tzu?

WOW you can up with that one all on your own Scary

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Roman dig on Q3570...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294663 📁
Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)
[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q

The line that got me looking into Romans relevance was:
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.

Traditional is defined as:

existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established.

The month of August was originally called Sextilis (6th month) until it was renamed August after roman emperor Gaius Octavius Thurinus (Octavian):

Following his 31 BC defeat of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, partly on his own insistence, the Roman Senate granted him the additional name, "Augustus"

In 8 BC, it was renamed in honor of Augustus. According to a Senatus consultum quoted by Macrobius, he chose this month because it was the time of several of his great triumphs, including the conquest of Egypt.

Three interesting items from Augustus Wiki:

1) Q stopped posting crumbs on Aug 1st - Augustus was put in charge of the grain supply after a food shortage in Rome:

there was a food shortage in Rome in 22 BC which sparked panic, while many urban plebs called for Augustus to take on dictatorial powers to personally oversee the crisis. After a theatrical display of refusal before the Senate, Augustus finally accepted authority over Rome's grain supply "by virtue of his proconsular imperium", and ended the crisis almost immediately.

2) Re HOT - Augustus created Rome's first fire-fighting force:

The city of Rome was utterly transformed under Augustus, with Rome's first institutionalized police force, fire fighting force

3) Augustus (more commonly known as Octavian) had himself called the son of gods!

From 38 BC, Octavian opted to use Imperator, the title by which troops hailed their leader after military success. His name is roughly translated as "Commander Caesar, Son of the Divine".

Now let's look at the first line of the post:
"[C] before [D]"

C is the roman numeral for 100
D is the roman numeral for 500
CD is the roman numeral for 400 (C before D)

Now, noting the SQUARE brackets around both C and D, let's use Pythagoras' theorem:

It states that the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides.

C = 100 = 10 squared
CD = 400 = 20 squared
D = 500 = 100+400 (sum of squares of other 2 sides) = 22 squared, to nearest integer = 22nd August?

Alternatively we can take C and D as being the squares of the 2 smaller sides of the triangle, in which case we get:
C = 10 squared = 100
D = 22 squared = 500
X = 100+500 = 600 = 24.49 squared = Aug 24th?

Finally, Octavian/Augustus died in AD 14, which is the year Jesus Christ would have been deemed an adult by the Romans - maybe the Son of God superceding the "Son of the Gods"?
edit on 24-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some mind warping decoding there. You lost me after Pythagoras. I understand the math but whoa you really went far out on that one.

Part of your post made me think of musical notes C & D and the frequency of each.

BTW, Aug 24th is Independence Day of Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust
More evidence that those in power are not following "the plan".

Now that the year-long FISA abuse investigation is completed, If a grand jury is not convened soon by the DOJ, I'd say "the plan" has indeed been derailed. Assuming "the plan" involved bringing high-level government criminals to justice, of course.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I thought it was all pretty rational/logical interpreting... especially interpreting the square brackets, haha.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I must have missed that part concerning the well. Thanks for noting it.

Another Watch the Water? The amount of skullduggery Epstein was into seems almost endless.

Sounds like a mining operation. I know from personal experience in Nevada working a gold mining operation that it requires thousands of gallons of water per so many ounces of gold. The cost of extracting an ounce of gold is actually around $1200 per ounce.

At the end at De Beers Victor Diamond Mine
We had 24 pumping out over 5 million cubit meter of water a day
Trick Q uestion where did the biggest Diamond come from
100% sure you will get it wrong
My lawyer said if they do not pay me my bonus with 3 month
My NDA does not apply any more ???????

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Interesting value add EMN... also Aug 25th is Uruguay Independence Day!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, no doubt. I was just in awe of how you rationalized is all.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That's a mind boggling amount of water!

Sergio from Brazil or Cullinan diamond from South Africa.?
But, I'm guessing that is not it because I believe De Beers does not always publish its findings.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I haven't read the context of Trump's comment that wikileaks is a hoax, but is it possible that his comment ( and we know he often doesn't give context) is referring to the fact FBI/DOJ/SC have been trying to link him and his campaign to the HRC/Podesta leaks?

I don't believe for a minute he believes their leaks are a hoax.

There is also the possibility his words are a cover for a covert plan to protect JA.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: imthegoat

oh yea, which reminds me ....

where is RBG?

I was just reading that Ginsburg was being treated for pancreatic cancer earlier this summer.Report here.

This is different from the lung cancer she was being treated for last winter. RBG is definitely on her way out.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join