It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We may see her jump into the presidential race after all. Lol

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I believe that this is the 2nd bout of pancreatic cancer she has had.....along with another cancer (lung, maybe)? How does this woman keep beating cancers that kill pretty much everybody else that gets them? Who beats pancreatic cancer twice and is just up and moving around like nothing is wrong?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

npr

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has battled cancer in various forms over the last 20 years.

"There was a senator, I think it was after my pancreatic cancer, who announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months," Ginsburg said. "That senator, whose name I have forgotten, is now himself dead, and I," she added with a smile, "am very much alive."

And doing this at 86...

During Ginsburg's three weeks of treatment in New York, she kept up a busy schedule in New York, often going out in the evening to the movies, the opera and the theater.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Do we have any medical professionals around here? How is this even possible? Lung and 2 bouts of pancreatic cancer (that we know about).

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
Couple of new vids by Rusty

At the end of that second vid...where Rusty zooms in to the back of that manmade inlet...it looks like there is an underwater tunnel or cave.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

If human cloning were real, wouldn't Ruth Ginsburg be a prime candidate for cloning, for many reasons?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yes. Yes she would. I halfway joked in these threads earlier that the reason RGB was away from the public eye there for a while is because her clone needed time to gestate. Now, that doesnt seem like too much of a crazy idea to me, after the revelations from Jeffrey Peterson recently. Remember when she came back into public view she was walking upright and looked like she had gotten younger by 15 years. Perhaps she got an adolescent blood transfusion? Perhaps she had a clone? Perhaps both?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Indeed!

Proof of life needed

and not just anecdotal "she's going to the opera" hearsay

How can an 86 y.o. undergoing all this treatment be doing all these activities. Not buying it.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At the end of that second vid...where Rusty zooms in to the back of that manmade inlet...it looks like there is an underwater tunnel or cave.

Yep, it sure does. Not sure what Rusty can do on that though.
Do we really trust the authorities would thoroughly investigate all these anomalies? No, imo
Someone posted a week or so back about these islands being the next 'Oak Island' saga.
It is actually starting to feel that it may go that way...
...many endless mysteries and never satisfactorily resolved...
edit on 23 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Still running tests. If I were not on my cell phone I would start a thread. But I'm sure someone else will.

And here it is

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not sure if any of the previous parts of this article have been posted.
I've only seen it for the first time today (linked part below came out today), but it's pretty good from what i've read so far...

MintPressNews

Far from being the work of a single intelligence agency or a single country, the power structure revealed by this network connected to Epstein is nothing less than a criminal enterprise that transcends nationality and is willing to use and abuse children in the pursuit of ever more power, wealth and control. Existing for decades and willing to use any means necessary to cover its tracks, this criminal racket has become so integrated into the levers of power, in the United States and well beyond, that it is truly too big to fail.

ETA: i could add many sections of this article, but i'll just leave this one here...

Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), which critics nicknamed the “Bank of Crooks and Criminals International.”

In addition, BCCI appears to have been involved in the sex trafficking of underage girls, including girls that had not yet reached puberty. According to the report entitled “The BCCI Affair,” by then-U.S. Senators John Kerry (D-MA) and Hank Brown (R-CO), BCCI officials were alleged to have obtained leverage with powerful individuals, including prominent members of the ruling families of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), by providing them with young virgins.

edit on 23 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You want the rest of this Dorito?, I'm stuffed.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

originally posted by: carewemust

Still running tests. If I were not on my cell phone I would start a thread. But I'm sure someone else will.

And here it is

Thank you. Ginsburg has had a lot of medical procedures.

Those that have been disclosed to the public: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Stocks, Dollar, Yields Crash; Gold Explodes As Stunned Traders React To Series Of Surreal Event

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
From Twitter:

Kathy Hall is ALIVE but I’m hearing “they tried something” and I will have the full story when she is ready. Lots of people in the CPS Whistleblower community are experiencing horrific traumatizing things right now. But the community has strength in each other.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Futurama episode with RBG's cyrogenically preserved head. Foreshadowing...?

Futurama created by same Matt Groening that flew on JE's plane

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Human cloning is real but humans consider it to be unethical so the engineering went underground --literally

Inside the Korean lab that has cloned more than 600 dogs

www.businessinsider.com.au...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The big IG report on fisa abuse is now complete. Attorney general Barr will be scanning it next week to determine what should be redacted.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

And John Solomon just told Sean Hannity that the Department of Justice and FBI are still protecting Hillary Clinton.

There are documents revealing crimes by Hillary Clinton related to China, but they are not being turned over to Lindsey Graham of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Isn't President Trump going to be out of the country next week?
edit on 8/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I believe that this is the 2nd bout of pancreatic cancer she has had.....along with another cancer (lung, maybe)? How does this woman keep beating cancers that kill pretty much everybody else that gets them? Who beats pancreatic cancer twice and is just up and moving around like nothing is wrong?

Hmmmmmm freethinker in motion ...... Her cheeks sire look youthful too ! LoL
You will get the idea

Perhaps
THI F'n F. I have had a week to remember all my own

edit on 8232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have been researching under see tunnels, here is an article that talks about the idea.
Secret Submarine Base? Why the U.S. Navy Might Have Built a Sub Hideout The proposal as called Rock-Site.

It was in this environment that C.F. Austin of the China Lake Naval Ordnance Test Station proposed the Rock-Site concept: manned undersea installations excavated into the rock of the seafloor. By applying well-understood principles employed for decades by the mining industry, Austin proposed that large bases could be constructed and operated anywhere suitable bedrock occurred in the ocean, at any depth

That goes back to my link to the death of Chris Cline of Coal Mining fame. Sure he knew something about these tunnels.
Not Just Epstein’s but Greenland’s and Antárticas too.

Austin realized that even with mid-1960's technology, it would be possible to sink a wide shaft into the sea floor, seal and drain it, then use it as a staging area for further excavation. A tunnel-boring machine could be lowered into the shaft in pieces and then assembled to bore out more tunnels, including one for a small modular nuclear reactor much like those used at Camp Century in Greenland and McMurdo Base in Antarctica.

The Underground network of tunnels in the just the US is rumored to be vast. Tunnels are a critical part for trafficking drugs, humans, art, anything really. However it would be lots of work to build and maintain these tunnels.

Side note: China Lake Earthquake connection with submarine and Tunnels, Right after Chris Clines death, Just before Epstein arrest. Also China Lake is known for its MK Ultra projects. Interesting chain of events.

Clines Yacht name was “MINE GAMES” and it had a mini submarine with it.

edit on 23-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Links and spacing

edit on 23-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Spelling

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join