It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The thing I heard about Pence is that he was part of the deal that the Republican Party gave POTUS to run on their ticket. No Pence, No Republican ticket for you. Im still kind of surprised how many people never knew Trump was actually a Democrat.
We KNOW Pence is dirty with his failed plan to run with Ryan. I feel like Im in a catch 22. I have only gone to vote once and it was just to write in Ron Paul. Thats when I learned Rhode Island doesnt allow write ins. A Wasted trip that day was.
My point though is, as a voter you have to earn my vote. I refuse to settle for lesser evils etc. I didnt vote this last time, but I did have an open mind enough to give Trump a chance. Now he has earned my vote, but Pence sure as hell hasnt. I dont trust him one iota and he is a weak link that I would rather not have to pay attention to. His access to POTUS is a little to close for comfort. I really hope something happens that takes Pence off the board. Not dying or anything, but just off the board. Otherwise I fear I may not be voting again, or I will be thinking long and hard on it down to voting day.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So, Jim Watkins owner of 8ch testifies to Congress Committee on Sept 5.
Will they dare to ask the big QQuestion?

Q2095

Sep 5 2018 17:19:37 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q+

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I digest everything you just said and take it in but., I don't believe they care about "parties"

"President's" are pre-determined no?

Agreed that I support Trump but...Pence has to go.

edit on 23-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also today in US
Administration nears plan to return Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to private administration

For those who don't know, Catherine Austin Fits, former assistance sec of Hud noted a severe imbalance in the books of Hud and eventually learned it was created as a slush fund for many depts/deep state/secret space program.

This is a good step by the admin tho it seems Ben Carson may working his way out of a job.

Gov is changing for the better tho there is much farther to go.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, firstly Q1998 appears as 10:55:54 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub..., which uses EST!

Q1998 decodes:

1) First letters of each word on line 1 give SAS,
2) CAPS only simple gematria of line 4 give EBIGFAKENEWS = 107 = 17, equivalents include; George Bush, Alien hybrid, Fortnite, Lincoln Ave.

3) PostDelta2Acronyms gives GB and GI,
4) Timestamp2Two gives KI,
5) Timestamp checksum = 2... (Snowden2),
6) Guccifer/Florida using:
p = lc
q = ao
P = kritec - search shows it to be a german small company
Q = eet nnf

7) IntraDelta = 45:01
8) Post length = 143... 14+3=17
9) Position on Qclock = 26
10) Date stamp of Aug 30 2018 gives 11 11
11) Timestamp of 10:55:54 confirms important because its Q clock position of 26 REFLECTS against the 55/25 mirror line as 54
12) Other Q posts at same position on Qclock include (amongst others) Q67-69, 828-834, 1308-1310, 1651-1665, 1997-2026, 2899-2908, 3326-3330.
13) StartOfLines = SCOE
14) EndOfLines = Q.... = Q4
15) COVFEFE using "#3" gives CBSJBAKBKF
16) CAPS Only simple gematria for whole post = 182 = Q182 (ActII Scene IV..."What does Owl represent"),
17) gematria of "Operation failed" = Q150 = LDR we can hear you breathing... decline

edit on 23-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This photo of Nancy Pelosi's nose "issue" isn't a big deal, but the comments are!

If you need to laugh today: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The 1 year marker will be in 5 days because we are 2 days ahead of schedule? Which would be Aug 28th, next Wednesday.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Awake? I'm just about to g to sleep! 7am here

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The judges are the key IMO. Look at this!:

BREAKING: Court gives @JudicialWatch additional discovery and witnesses on Clinton emails -- wants Judicial Watch to "shake the tree" on newly uncovered potential Clinton email trove. Gives Mrs. Clinton 30 days to oppose our request to question her under oath.

@TomFitton twitter

We need more judges like this!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the timestamp of 3:15 on the tweet in Q2095 points to Q315 "As The World Turns"!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

It looks like the Administration has won FOUR court battles with Democrats this month! It's hard to keep track, because the MSM doesn't cover them. Another reason why the White House needs to have its own forum...complete with patriot moderators to keep things "clean" like they do here on ATS.

Also, it looks like Barack and Michelle Obama are making a long-term investment in a large home/property.

www.tmz.com...

They don't seem to be concerned one bit that they'll be held accountable for 2009-2017 crimes and misdeeds.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Maybe Michelle and Hussein are just ensuring "their" kids have somewhere to live once they're hung or imprisoned?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Another translation of "[C] before [D]" in Q3570:

C = Sea,

D = Dee... A river in north eastern Scotland that rises in the Grampian Mountains and flows east past Balmoral Castle to the North Sea at Aberdeen.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
A little more tonight from Patrick Bryne, former CEO of Overstock.com with Martha McCallum

He reveals a little more but as the same time seems more reserved. Think he needs to watch his back.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Black eye as well. Went jogging braless?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

L&L that latest Byrne vid comes up as if available with initial pic then says unavailable when press play?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So, Jim Watkins owner of 8ch testifies to Congress Committee on Sept 5.
Will they dare to ask the big QQuestion?

Q2095

Sep 5 2018 17:19:37 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q+

You just know that "Tell us what you know about 8-chan poster named Q", will be said by at least one of the Congressmen.

Hopefully, it's an Open/Streamed Congressional session. (Do we know yet?)

What do you think Jim Watkin's response will be to that request?

I envision: "Member Q generates a lot of excitement at 8-chan, because he is purportedly connected to high levels of the U.S. government in some way. I know nothing more than that about member Q."

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You just know that "Tell us what you know about 8-chan poster named Q", will be said by at least one of the Congressmen.

Will they ask David Icke to testify too?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman

Black eye as well. Went jogging braless?

Since the photo was taken right after Pelosi met with "the squad", before leaving D.C. for 6 weeks, they could have inflicted the damage, to remind her of who's boss.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Will they ask David Icke to testify too?

I'll look up the name and get back with you.

Edit: Now I know who David Icke is: www.davidicke.com... , but I have no idea if Congress will call him to testify.
edit on 8/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join