It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought august 17th was the big day?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Iv'e been thinking the in n out pic is a photoshop that the media fell for.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

He's starting to feel embarrassed about his spelling.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You dont say! Way to crack the case, Colombo!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It may well turn out to have been - if, once /patriotsfight/ is viewable again, it's filled with posts dated Aug 17th... Do you have the patience to wait until the fat lady sings?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well if it wasnt nuts enough, lets add another curiosity. Not sure if someone did it after the fact, but now the whole dang sign is missing.

Sorry, this is the sign I was referring thats now missing

Plus is she looking for a "Trade" shown in this pic. One the back wall of the car dealership

edit on 8/19/19 by onehuman because: added pic for clarifaction

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Steven Haft:

He currently serves on the Board of Terramar, the United Nations NGO which lead the effort in 2015 to pass the Clean Oceans provision of the Sustainable Development Goals.

Steven Haft is currently SVP Innovation at Time Inc., largest magazine publisher in the U.S. and U.K. and owner of such iconic brands as TIME, FORTUNE, and PEOPLE Magazines.

He is Vice Chair of the Presidential Scholars Foundation, a program of the White House and the US Department of Education and STEM Advisor to the Center for the Study of The Presidency & Congress.

www.disruptorawards.com...

Terrarmar Founder Speaks at UN:
m.youtube.com...

The man who introduces GM in this video is also on the board of Terramar and a board member of the Humpty Dumpty Institute (another UN NGO) I can't remember his name

edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Rel,
You have a much better grasp of the Q possibilities and implications as a result of your tireless research and decoding of the Q drops than do I!
Undoubtedly, it does appear that Ghislaine is trying to control the message with these pics, which are so clearly photoshopped. Of course with her family’s deep connections to the corrupt MSM, she probably had little to no trouble planting the story. The questions that keep tugging at my mind are who and what is she signaling. I suspect it is a warning of some kind...to the CIA or Mossad or fellow conspirators possibly, but it could be something entirely different than my speculation.

edit on 19/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: Typo

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

You did spin that a little by saying the (name) was known to be a famous persons name.

It's just as likely that all the names are of kids. Or of non-famous people. Or even fake names.

Hopefully we will get to see some of those names. Otherwise it's just speculation.

I sure am glad julie brown, epstien's victims and the miami herald were able to do the work and get this guy taken down.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It always surprises me at how dumb pedos can be.

Creating cp keeping it on your hard drive or at your home.....dumbest thing to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wasnt Patriots Fight a wing of 8chan but only Q could post on it? Like a subsection? Wouldnt 8 have to come back up in some form for PF to come back up?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So Epstein was blackmailing average people and not the Rich, wealthy and connected?

He was either blackmailing or supplying them underage kids for sex.

Pick which one is worse.

Hopefully we find out ALL the abusers, don't care about their political leanings. Burn them all.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, i didn't

You asked for a link, i provided one.
I posted some of the article verbatim.

Don't you think it's key that those are hand written labels.
Not something JE could deny knowledge of the contents if those labels were in his own hand writing.
Plus found in his safe and quoted as "blackmail" material by the article.
Question is blackmail for what purposes? For JE to try and protect himself or something more, perhaps if he was working for a foreign agency like Mossad??

link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Wasnt Patriots Fight a wing of 8chan but only Q could post on it? Like a subsection? Wouldnt 8 have to come back up in some form for PF to come back up?

That was my understanding. CM set it up as a board only Q could post on.

link   
I think there has been a deep-state and government link to pedophilia going back as far as corrupt Daddy Bush (GHWB), and I think that is why the Clintons, Bush Cabal, and Obama are all so close. You notice none of the Bush family or Obamas are calling for investigations to uncover the whole rotten carcass of pedoophilia. I think it is clearly part of the Q goal to this and all the other dirty dealings amongst our political elite.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Why does it matter?

If q had the power people think he had then he wouldn't have been able to go down.

If trump was in on this he could have stopped 8 from going down.

If this was a real evil vs good fight like a lot of you believe then it would appear that evil is stronger.

Q has been silenced and hasn't yet been able to do anything about it.

Some will try and say that it's part of a plan. But I think q isn't making drops right now because he/they can't.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

It goes back to AT LEAST 1989, although we can be sure it is way earlier than that.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

How would that look to the public? If Trump stepped in and publicly kept 8chan open, despite all the negative news about it after the last shootings? 8chan is being kept offline on purpose, until after the owner speaks to Congress. Obviously getting 8chan shut down was a ploy to also silence Q.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pavil

It always surprises me at how dumb pedos can be.

Creating cp keeping it on your hard drive or at your home.....dumbest thing to do.

It seems to be an all consuming passion of theirs. Emotion overrules their Logic.

Epstein had valid reasons to believe he was above the law. He definitely had friends in very high places. How much you wanna bet the former NY AG Shulman (?) was a "friend" of Epstein. Odds are his friends shared his same tastes.

It's just sick anyway you look at it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yep! I am old enough to remember this scandal. Before that several paperboys were abducted in the Midwest and there was speculation that it was tied to a government-controlled pedophilia ring.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join