It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, catching up so sorry if this had already been suggested:

What is a key?
What is a key used for?
What is a guard?
What is a guard used for?
Who unlocked the door of all doors?

THIS made me think of a private (Penthouse?) ELEVATOR door in a high-rise building...accessed with a key, turned by the guard.

All other doors in the building cannot be reached without the elevator door.

Rather than a high-rise building - what about a Multi-level basement?

In other words this could be saying:

1) "Who allowed entry to the Epstein Island Temple dungeons?", or

2) "Who restricts access to the time travel room at CERN?"

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You know this also reminded me the Vegas incident. The thought that the weapons came down from the Top floor and that Paddock never brought them up. Also a service elevator for this to be done?

Just spitballing, but I dont think we should ever lose sight of the Vegas incident considering Q came along shortly after and we know that whole MSM version is bs. First country up as far as Q went was the Saudi's. We may end up going full circle as we swing around with the Future proves Past.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The idea of experimental practices of mental and biological manipulation by this group seems almost a certainty to me. It's more than kid stuff.

These are indeed crimes against humanity, compared to the crimes against persons which we most often reference.

Not to go off topic, or be repetitive, but these are the things that the public mustn't know. In that, it is also something to look out for.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

xtra, if we assume that it was Ghislane Maxwell who wanted to get a message out, in her photoshopped pictures, then there are a couple of obvious conclusions:

1) The photos were taken by an ally of hers and then provided to her to get photoshopped - she would want to control the message!

2) SHE gave the photos to someone she trusted in MSM, or perhaps David Brock, in the knowledge that they would be shown correctly with the right prominence. This leads to further sub-questions:

a) Is she in the "4am talking points" circle; directly or indirectly?
b) Does Q-team now have evidence of these photos being included in 4am talking points?
c) If so, does this help sink MSM by linking it to organised trafficking/pedophilia?
d) If Ghislane is Mossad and/or CIA then does this link THEM to the "4am talking points cell"?
e) Could this prove a link between pedophilia networks, government departments and deep state?

edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Consider that the bad photoshopping was deliberate in order to draw attention to it.

If so, then the question becomes "What does the focus change to as a result of the edit?" - to which the answer is her Back and a Wall - Her "Back's against the wall"?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Cheers for the clarification SilentWindOfDoom - I'll have a play with other examples to see if it provides further "hits".

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think that arrow may have been broken on purpose to give a cover story to allow for the extraction of artifacts from the bottom of what is now known as the Hiawatha impact crater. It would absolutely make sense. Project Iceworm was cancelled in 1966 because they had found what they were looking for of unstable ice conditions. The B52 crashed in January 1968 7.5 miles (12.1 km) west of Thule Air Base. How very convenient: perfect cover story especially if the artifacts were emitting radiation.

The bomber crashed onto sea ice in North Star Bay, Greenland, causing the conventional explosives aboard to detonate and the nuclear payload to rupture and disperse, which resulted in radioactive contamination.
link
edit on 19-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Consider that the bad photoshopping was deliberate in order to draw attention to it. If so, then the question becomes "What does the focus change to as a result of the edit?" - to which the answer is her Back and a Wall - Her "Back's against the wall"?

Agree it's deliberately done badly.

My first thought was along a slightly different line though...I think they've edited out a child. Fits the size and shape edited i think.
If whoever took the photo captured a random child i would have expected they would just crop the photo or at least do a much better job editing out or just pixilating.
But if they want to draw attention that GM has a child with her, but not let anyone else know (other than whoever the message is for) this might be a way to say it...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The horns aren't visible to me either; but, the horns are usually depicted higher up on Pan's cranium, almost always on the top. The image of JE's doorway is very blurry at high resolution; maybe the horns are there but we just can't see them clearly, or there wasn't any room for them to be added. Other images of JE doorway I looked at are no better. Also, there is some precedent for the horns not being shown at all or shown very subtly. For example:

Regardless, the pan pipes and cornucopia around his head are a good indication this is Pan. I don't know what the other items are around his head; nor can I make out who the other heads are over the other two doors.

I can point out though that the three doors are an ancient triptych design:

About Triptych

Pan above JE's door is an appropriate symbol for what went on inside his mansion.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I've been to Mackinaw Island. It's a place frozen in time - like, what, 19th century?---kind of a creepy place without any cars, if you ask me, lol

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've repeatedly answered your question. Based on reading everything I could get my hands on over 4 hours of research yesterday several more the day before, I repeatedly found (and have told you) this:

WE DO HAVE the elements. BUT NOT ENOUGH for a sustainable energy independent future. That is what those writing the papers say over and over.

*citation needed

What specifically do you think the US lacks deposits of?
edit on 19-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I was looking at your link as well a couple days ago. Clicking on references will take you to an endless variety of topics, all which seem to do with advanced topics of time travel, dimensions, as well as war strategies, AI etc.

Here is just one example of the links called NTT-Entity

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: onehuman

I was looking at your link as well a couple days ago. Clicking on references will take you to an endless variety of topics, all which seem to do with advanced topics of time travel, dimensions, as well as war strategies, AI etc.

Here is just one example of the links called NTT-Entity

I don't doubt the English portion of that article one bit.

First-hand experience. Generational CE5 contactee (maternal line).

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein's ex Ghislaine Maxwell gave elementary children a presentation about the ocean in January but the Massachusetts school had 'no knowledge' of her connection to the _________

Now it is claimed Maxwell gave a presentation at Rockport Elementary School seven months ago and spoke to children about the ocean.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She's still out giving speaking tours? And to children? That means she could still be claiming victims just like JE continued to do for more than a decade.

It's this kind of # that drives me crazy and makes me so impatient with this whole process.

Anyway...there's a pic of GM in this (the Daily Mail article posted above) article (I need to learn how to embed pics here).
She's giving a speech at an Arctic Circle conference. It's already been mentioned that her 'friend ' Scott Borgerson is the founder of Arctic Circle:

heavy.com...

video of GM at Arctic Circle 2014:
m.youtube.com...
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SilentWindOfDoom, you may be onto something!

I adapted your "word count back" method to use a post's TIMESTAMP and applied it to Q1:

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Method
1) Take the Timestamp HOURS (15) and count back that number of words from end of post gives LOCATE,
a) A word is defined as the text before the next space - this could be punctuation too,
b) The signature, such as Q, is included in the count.

2) Take the Timestamp MINUTES (44) and count back that number of words from end of post gives FLAGGED,

3) Take the Timestamp SECONDS(28) and count back that number of words from end of post gives TO.

Result
"LOCATE FLAGGED TO"
Means: Identify which countries HRC passport has been flagged with!

Builds: "cross border run" implies countries adjacent to the USA as opposed to those with other countries imbetween?
So the subset would be:
Russia, Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Bahamas, Greenland, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat?

ETA - Using the above method I also got the following mixed results on different posts - implying it may be a "sometimes" rather than "always" decode:

Q4 - Mockingbird Mockingbird Takeover
Q5 - Evil People One
Q6 - To Meetings Have
Q7 - Cabinet Put Along
Q8 - Why Republicans Dropping?
Q38 - All Russia
Q50 - Miniaturized, where relevant? (Nukes)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Weren't there multiple CD's found in his safe that had titles like "girls name"+"famous person"?

Link?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: pavil

Weren't there multiple CD's found in his safe that had titles like "girls name"+"famous person"?

Link?

LINK

Law enforcement officers found a locked safe with curiously labeled CDs in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan residence. Authorities found what appeared to be evidence of blackmail at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan residence prior to his death

When New York law enforcement officials executed a search warrant on Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan residence, they found a trove of nude photos of girls who appeared to be underage — and locked away in a safe, what look to be possible black mail discs.

According to the Southern District of New York’s detention memo, some of the photos “were discovered in a locked safe, in which law enforcement officers also found compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: ‘Young [Name] + [Name],’ ‘Misc Nudes 1,’ and ‘Girl pics nude.’”

edit on 19 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Thanks beat me to it.

Scared, Do you honestly think he wired all his places with tons of cameras and didn't use them?

The man was an Uber creep.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Believe it or not...having horns was considered a sign of Holiness from being before the alar of God.
Even Michelangelo portrayed Moses with horns.

And when Moses came down from the Mount Sinai, he held the two tables of the testimony, and he knew not that his face was horned from the conversation of the Lord. And Aaron and the children of Israel seeing the face of Moses horned, were afraid to come near.” (Exodus 34:29–30, D-R)

Some interpret these horns as rays of light projecting from God's chosen...many artists (especially sculptors) portrayed these as actual horns.

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join