It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Maybe they're going to toss Nadler for having the audacity to wiggle his toes when Bill allowed hin to use his pocket as a stirrup to keep his head above water in the pedo bay group shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar
Thanks for posting the picture for easier reference. I find posting pics to ATS to be arduous, so much appreciate the effort.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Yep! I think this pretty much confirms that these pics were not just taken by a random passerby at the In and Out. This is a staged, set up photo shoot (if she was even there to begin with).

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
While all that is good, I was talking about trying to predict the day and time based on some random Q action.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We should all be miles past looking for specific times and dates from anything Q posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yet, there was that post doing just that.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
And why didn’t the DM or the NY Post, even as much of a joke as they are, notice the pics were fakes? Or did they, and publish them anyway? Curioser and curioser!

They could have been looking to cash in on that CT traffic and they got it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: xtradimensions

Looks like the pictures were taken by a woman named Leah Saffian

Same dog in the facebook pic that Maxwell was with at In and Out.

Leah Saffian took this pic and then sold it to nypost.
She's a long time friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. This is Leahs Dog "Maverick".
Leah Saffian is head of Meadowgate Media Investments Inc.
Meadowgate Media is named in the exif data of this picture: thenypost.files.wordpress.com...
She's currently Attorney in the US, she already represented the Maxwells in London.
www.independent.co.uk...

Leah S. Saffian is also associated with, at least, 6 other companies:
ca.ltddir.com...

ONIRA OIL INCORPORATED
Active
2019-05-29
TAZANNA'S COLLECTION INC.
2019-01-07
Active
TOPICAL DRUG MANUFACTURING LABS INC.
2018-12-07
Active
US NATURAL MEDICAL INC.
2018-12-07
Active
MEADOWGATE MEDIA INVESTMENTS INC.
2014-04-25
Active
ITALO ELGUETA INC.
2014-01-13
Active
LEAH S SAFFIAN, INC.
1999-12-03
FTB Suspended

Could these be shell companies?...Haven't found websites for any of these yet.

edit on 19-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Weird....none of those, save for Meadowgate Media have any online presence at all. Also, it seems that Italo Elgueta is the name of another person who is involved in the marketing business in Los Angeles.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I did about 4 hours reading yesterday on every link on the first 4 pages or so of search results.

Some of it backs what you say some of it doesn't.

Best I can tell from what I'm reading is your right, we have mines, and reserves for some REE, not others. Until 75 we mined our own. Currently we only have one working mine.

Some of it disagrees with your statements and says the USA does not have enough of key REE and other elements used in current and emerging battery technologies.

I try at all stages to avoid arguing when I find such results. I will stand by assertions in my thread. Open to more data saying we have a lot of these resources for batteries when you can present them. But the list of countries that have these elements in enough concentration for sustainable oil-fee eco system does not list the USA, with our current discovered deposits.

I think this guy knows a lot more than both of us combined and he says this, forgive the length but it directly contradicts your statements and was one of the keys for my Thread: America is Loosing Battery Metals Arms Race

He who controls battery metals and the evolving energy storage technology controls the world of industrial power in the 21st century auto and energy storage industries. This is the message Benchmark Mineral Intelligence Managing Director Simon Moores delivered to the U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee.

Moores, a global authority on lithium-ion batteries and the metals that go into them, was invited to testify by Senate Energy and Natural Resources Chair Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska.

He said the growing number of electric vehicles hitting the markets, coupled with an increasing demand for electric storage for other uses, is driving unprecedented growth for lithium-ion batteries and the four key materials that go into them – graphite, lithium, cobalt and nickel.

The United States is currently heavily dependent on imports for all four of these materials and risks being left behind as traditional petro-fueled automobiles give way to a future dominated by battery powered electric vehicles.

"We are in the midst of a global battery arms race in which the U.S. is presently a bystander," he penned in a written testimony to the resources committee.

He goes on to list exact locations and estimated amounts of the elements needed for batteries in locations around the USA... but ends with this statement:

Moores' main message for the members of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee is the United States can not afford to be bystanders as countries vie for sources of the graphite, lithium, cobalt and nickel that goes into them.
ibed link above

That is because, though we have some sources, we do not have enough. We are falling behind. Trump is doing exactly what is suggested by the experts.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry, it was late for me and was tired. Should have been a bit more detailed.

I went back over my notes and could not find the origin of why I used 10 and 3. It probably ended up being a strong-arm crack; using different numbers in various combinations until I came across something.

The method was, starting with the first Q drop, stating at the bottom of the post. So, the first letter/word was the Q signature. Counting Q as 1 I counted words in order reading the post backwards. The count was every 10th word with a cycle of three. So, counted every 10th word three times. Then switched to every 3rd word three times.

After this first set it stopped and just became garbled. So, I figure, if this is even something, it was a hint as to where to look next.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Everything on his list suggest that the US should be more heavily involved in mining domestically and abroad. Not a surprise given that he's writing in a mining industry periodical. Can you cite which mineral he or anyone else lists that we do not have access to? He says we largely rely on foreign production currently, which is true. There is a difference between relying on foreign production and not having our own unutilized sources.
edit on 19-8-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To me it looks like the Greenman. Druid archetype.

link

Here it is overlayed with your photo:

Which seems apt: link

describing the deities of Pan, Bacchus, Dionysus or Silvanus, and the mystery religions that grew up around them. A leaf-clad statue of Dionysus in Naples, Italy, dating back to about 420 BCE, is often considered one of the first Green Men images.

Indeed, Dionysus is often considered one of the most likely precursors to the Green Man of the Middle Ages, especially given his usual portrayal as leaf-crowned lord of the wilderness, nature and agriculture - it was only later that he became associated with wine, ecstasy and sexual abandon

Also sometimes linked with dismembered Osiris.
edit on 19-8-2019 by pianopraze because: autocorrect typo fix

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Concerning CERN and Time travel, there was a post in here a few days ago that I started poking around in. It was from the "Forgotten Languages." From one dig which I will post snippets of below, appears to be more of a "Dimensional" thing rather than a "Travel" thing.

Snippets:

"within a particle collider two beams of particles are projected at near light speed one against the other; during the collision particles decay into subparticles, which decay in turn into other particles till they escape the detector. The question is that we also detect extremely short-lived tracks that shouldn't be there. After deep analysis of these ghostlike tracks, we came to the conclusion that they were... intentional."

"Queltron Machine comprises superheated detectors which provide a unique approach to direct detection of whatever particles our neighbors of the parallel world send to us. This technology has an excellent rejection of gamma and beta events, and shows an excellent alpha rejection using the acoustic emission of bubble formation. We also have the ability to employ different targets so, basically, the Queltron Machine is our best tool to explore parallel worlds."

"In simple words, the sensitivity of the Queltron machine to dark matter interactions depends on the energy threshold and effciency for bubble nucleation from recoiling nuclei, with the majority of spin independent sensitivity coming from iodine and the spin dependent sensitivity coming from a combination of fluorine and iodine. Pressure and temperature of the active fluid determine the conditions for radiation-induced bubble nucleation."

These last 2 are what really got my attention:

"So, we have sent a pulse of 75 GW, lasting just 110 femtoseconds with an average flux of photons of some 10 to the 16 per second, and we have received those tracks that, according to your team, represent the answer from one of the so far 41 detected parallel worlds, did I get it right? And we have been doing this for 4 years now, so that we now have established a communication protocol with whomever lives in those worlds, is this correct? Being that the case, can you explain to me why are we funding radioastronomy programs searching for life in the Universe when we can do it using your collider based on that damn many interacting worlds theory?"

"We want them to keep looking at the wrong direction, so that we can continue with our long-term program and getting to know better our neighbors, that's why we fund those SETI searches though we already know where to find our visitors and how to communicate with them."

Im sure some of you recall the last "incident" at CERN ended up with a few Scientist dead. Maybe that Dark Matter had a serious blow back.

I also find it curious that they are building more of these CERNS around the world now. Or maybe Im Concerned will be a better phrasing.

LINK to The ARTICLE

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I've repeatedly answered your question. Based on reading everything I could get my hands on over 4 hours of research yesterday several more the day before, I repeatedly found (and have told you) this:

WE DO HAVE the elements. BUT NOT ENOUGH for a sustainable energy independent future. That is what those writing the papers say over and over.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Having looked at what Q has shared with us and everything that has happened over the past two years, it stirs the imagination as to what lies before us. It opens up possibilities of a new world and a new way of thinking about our Government. This new mind set should be held fast in what we are all fighting so hard for. This is our hour, this is our great fight for freedom from tyranny. The road to Liberty is a hard one and it travels down and back up again as we win and loose each battle. But, holding tight to our belief in what we seek is of the most dire importance. This is a different war than the ones our fathers and grandfathers have fought. This is a war without the thunder of guns. Blue Birds continue to sing in the trees. There are no arrows to knock us from our horses as we cross over the rivers. Yet, this is most assuredly the greatest war of them all. It is a war for our minds, for our personal identities, for the most basic control of our lives. If we look to the soaring Eagle we will see hope and find courage to continue this path. But, what if we win this hard fight? What do we do with these newly bestowed freedoms? How should we share this with the rest of the world? How do we teach others to count on the path that has been taught to us? Surely, it will take time to grasp the nuances of this new language. The particulars of the grammar must be worked out. And if the message is true and clear, then we can reach out to those who would seek this light and teach them the true meaning of salvation.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Memes sir.
Relentless memetic barrage

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Having lived in NYC for many years, I've seen 'Green Man' imagery on many older buildings.
Mystery schools/cults go back millenia and I have no doubt Epstein and his ilk were heavily invested in some version of Eleusinian Mysteries.

Another similar, Italian-style, Satyr keystone from NYC:

----------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Interesting article here about judicial vacancies. Apparently by 2020 Donald Trump may end up appointing more than. HALF of our country's lifetime appointed judges.

www.uscourts.gov...

I've always believed that no matter what slant you lean politically that it's important to have conservative judges, as they tend to stick to the law as is written, not the law as they wish it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr orders removal of acting US prisons director after Epstein’s death

Attorney General William Barr has ordered the removal of a top U.S. prisons official following Jeffrey Epstein’s death.

In a statement Monday, the attorney general named Kathleen Hawk Sawyer the new director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. She will replace Hugh Hurwitz, the acting director of the agency that oversees inmates in federal prisons.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join