It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're assuming I'm saying something is going to happen?

I'm not... I'm just pointing out a synchronicity of that time with the number 17 and potentially Q.

BTW it is in 3 hours - not 15.

ETA - I wonder if sillyolme will turn up in an hour or two too.

edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Look at this pic from Daily Mail of GM and the dog. All the way down her back to her seat. It looks touched up. And very sloppy, too

Look at the area right behind her butt. So obvious

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Looking at your linked full size pic of ghislane at the In N Out, I note that the table and chairs are (presumably fake) Porphyry.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
You're assuming I'm saying something is going to happen?

You didn't say it but you asked if we should have our "eyes on" as if something was going to happen.

BTW it is in 3 hours - not 15.

My brain thought PM. Even better, the wait will be shorter.

ETA - I wonder if sillyolme will turn up in an hour or two too.

Doubt it, she is probably getting her sleep on. She might pop up later in the day though.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's too obvious, but why? Maybe a better question is by who?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Epstein sex abuse claims

A Buckingham Palace statement said: “The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes. His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.”

And in other Brits'n Sex news:
British man fighting for life after falling off Cannes balcony while having sex

The 30-year-old British man is in a critical condition in hospital after falling 3.5m off the balcony in Le Cannet, Cannes, over the weekend.
His partner, a 28-year-old Canadian woman, suffered only minor injuries, according to local paper Nice Matin.
The pair fell at around 12.30am on Saturday, after they were seen by locals having sex on the balcony.

The man was taken to Pasteur 2 hospital in Nice, where he remains in a critical condition.

This second article, while certainly entertaining, strikes me as somewhat unlikely. Hidden message?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Also I was thinking, if whoever took her pic was just some random 'fan' who just happened to recognize her, wouldn't it seem more likely that they'd want to be in the pic with her...like a selfie shot? And why did she let them get her from 3 different angles? That's not a little weird? "Now can I get a shot of you from this side? How about this angle? Now one from the front, thanks so much for your cooperation!"

Not

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, I'm more interested in a couple of other things with the picture:

Picture 2:
1) She doesn't have to watch her back because:
2) Of what she is sitting on - who sits on their handbag? She's sitting on something valuable IN her handbag!

Now look at Picture 1:
3) The triangle under her left arm and the umbrella is a SAIL on a MAST!
4) Now look at the underneath of the table to her left... there is a SPEAKER on a BOAT under the SKYLIGHT.

Conclusion
She is saying "I don't need to watch my back because I've got recordings from the boat used to take people to Little St. James and copies are on a dead man's switch"!

edit on 19-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Well... It's 08:56am here and I need a few hours sleep... if something DOES happen then I won't see it until a few hours after.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Also I was thinking, if whoever took her pic was just some random 'fan' who just happened to recognize her, wouldn't it seem more likely that they'd want to be in the pic with her...like a selfie shot? And why did she let them get her from 3 different angles? That's not a little weird? "Now can I get a shot of you from this side? How about this angle? Now one from the front, thanks so much for your cooperation!"

Not

Not really, these are the same people that thought Hillary was "Just walking around in the woods" and someone came up on her and took a few pictures. Really? Where were the Secret Service, where was her Private Security, and most importantly what was she doing out in the woods alone?

Anyways, these people think that we'll believe whatever they tell us to believe. Must be nice to live in that world of theirs?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Trump Might Want to Buy Greenland But His Nemesis, China, Is There Before Him

China's interest in Greenland can be found through an Australian company of the same name, Greenland Minerals, which has Shenghe Resources Holdings as its largest shareholder with a 11% stake.

Shenghe is a leading producer of rare earths in China and has acquired its stake in Greenland Minerals as a future potential source of the elements which find their way into multiple technologies, especially electric motors, as well as certain military applications such as rocket guidance systems.

the original plan for Greenland Mineral's Kvanefjeld project was as a source of uranium.

Over-supply and low prices saw Greenland switch focus from uranium to the rare earths in the same ore-body which is located in the south-west quarter of Greenland, at one of its closest points to the U.S.

Greenland Minerals said in its June quarter report that the latest work had confirmed Kavenefjeld as: "one of the most significant emerging rare earth projects globally with a large projected output of neodymium, praseodymium, dysprosium and terbium".

edit on 19-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

One of the jobs the President was helping [Lewinsky] get was with the U.N. ambassador, Bill Richardson. He set up a meeting where Richardson met with her at the Watergate Hotel for several hours. This was a federal job. So the President was getting his girlfriend a federal job,

www.history.com...

So BC was trying to help Lewinsky get a job with Bill Richardson...who's just been implicated in Epstein's crimes..they interviewed for several hours. Do you think he offered her a cigar?
edit on 19-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just came across this news report.

Asteroid OU1 Flyby

There's been plenty of these, but the name cought my attention... OU1. (U1) being a big subject right now, I figured I'd share. It's supposed to pass on Aug 28 at 639,000 miles. The moon is 238,855 miles out.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hope you're wrong but understand that we do need to get this going for all the right reasons. Reasons like young slaves of high powered peoples possession. Using young children till adulthood apparently moving on to the next one for their perverted pleasures.

Why should people of all walks, especially the Black community, give slaver's a pass? Why, anyone?

Some leftist are knee deep in slavery forgiveness at this moment by not listening to the women as we had to do for SCOTUS hearings.

The difference being the ones we see involved with Pedo Island are with proof like Prince Andrew. They are being ignored at every turn. But we had to endure lie after lie on Kavanaugh.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes, these are the same tactics employed by Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd on the sports talk shows.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is a key?
What is a key used for?
What is a guard?
What is a guard used for?
Who unlocked the door of all doors?

THIS made me think of a private (Penthouse?) ELEVATOR door in a high-rise building...accessed with a key, turned by the guard.

All other doors in the building cannot be reached without the elevator door.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Time travel could be an awesome way to clone yourself, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If my sci-fi TV serves me correctly I think that leads to some sort of time Paradox which destroys the universe.
Which would kind of explain what's going on these past few years.
edit on 8 19 2019 by dashen because: Time travel is fun

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Kronos does not carry Pan's Pipes. Look closer at the image.

I take your point about the pipes, but where are his horns? Also, what are the other items surrounding him? One looks like it may be a trumpet, but another looks like a cannon or something. Various other items that I can't make out. I wonder what the other two are to the left and right of Pan. There's two other doors in the photo, each with another similar keystone carving.

Pan is often associated with sex, so that fits the bill, but I've always seen him shown as having horns. Maybe they're there and I just can't make them out.

Good catch!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

If my sci-fi TV serves me correctly I think that leads to some sort of time Paradox which destroys the universe.
Which would kind of explain what's going on these past few years.

The universe is a big boy.
It just shifts the timeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join