It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cherokeetroy, your citic.com link may be over target as it is no longer working?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I did run across some interesting info though.

If you go back to that New York Post article with the two pics of G. and compare them, the building across the street has a big sign on the top floor corner of the building that has been manipulated. It has been scrubbed OUT of one of the photos. It's a sign for "Micelli's". It's a restaurant that is known for their pizza. Micelli is also Samantha's (Allyssa Millano) last name on Who's the Boss.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Her father was a spy. She might have learned a few tricks from him and his friends over the years. Clearly, this 'photo-op' at the burger joint in question, with all its confusion and weirdness, was meant to send a message to her enemies through the title of the book she was 'reading', as well as the photo-shopped movie poster of 'Good Boys' in the background. It's all a psy-op; she's on the run, and she's engaged in high-level deceptive spy tactics in order to throw her enemies off the trail. Brilliant woman---evil but brilliant SPY. She will never be found alive.

edit on 18-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Of course we'll pay for it. Aren't you familiar with the prophecies about the key to the pit and it being opened?

Well, that's the Christian take. There are many religions and many secular theories.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I don't find her particularly brilliant. Or any of them, they may just appear to be that way to a society that's asleep to their ruse. She can run but her fate will find her wherever she tries to hide
edit on 18-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I first assumed this was a parody account. Turns out it's not.
Unbelievable! The comments are hilarious.

Foreign Policy
‏Verified account @ForeignPolicy

White supremacists want a nuclear weapon, and the Trump administration is letting them get dangerously close to acquiring one, Will Cathcart and Joseph Ari Epstein write.
twitter.com...

Andrew Sollinger is Foreign Policy’s Publisher.
@AFSollinger

April Fools tip for Denmark: Offer branding rights. “Trumpland” is far more apropos than “Greenland” for a white island that’s trying desperately to retain its whiteness.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Didn't someone already make this exact post verbatim? Strong dejavu reading that one.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

lol, I’m glad it’s not just me.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thank-you Pavil. I wonder what role Marc Elias played in the Spygate scandal? It looks like Brian Cates is saying that we'll know soon!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions
Can't believe I missed PJ reply. Every time I look at those pics something else stands out. Apparently well worn running shoes someone of her means would likely have replaced long ago. It's almost like every aspect is layed out or psed for her script.
May have to put the phone down and break out the laptop.
Any untouched pics of that particular scene been put up anywhere I wonder.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Cheers for the update and efforts so far PFS!

I've just thought of another avenue of adding posts to 64... try adding the lines in posts until they hit 64?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hmm. I'm using a different Notebook today, my notes are a bit of a mess, scattered between 3 platforms. So, I may have double posted that. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

they may just appear to be that way

Perception is everything. Spycraft 101.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Anyone able to make out the mythological Keystone on the arch of Epstone's front door?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pan. Look for his flutes.

god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, rustic music and impromptus, and companion of the nymphs.
~ PAN

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just like we may believe magicians are really magic until we figure out it's only a slight of hand. That's all these creeps are capable of --slight of hand. Just a bunch of narcissistic, sadistic, psychopathic child raping, murdering thieves who gained the upper hand over humanity through suppressing knowledge and information
edit on 18-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Working backwards from the first post starting bottom to top with a count of 10 [7 + 3] and 3 a cryptanalysis brings out:

Everything Needs Help

Time The Spread

A time spread is also called a calendar spread or horizontal spread and involves stock speculation. Here is the Wikipedia link.

Time Spread - Wiki

A basic difference between the times of the two last drops gives 3:16.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

I'm not familiar with the subtleties of the gematria used in deciphering drops or the connected Tweets and news reports. Maybe someone more acute at this could give it a go.

edit on 18-8-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Not enough coffee.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
PM

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting.

The "combined" ongoing investigation page has those topics cleared from the website.

Not sure the implications of that.

If you read further down the thread Soloman Hannity and Lindsay Graham make reference to the topic as well.

Probably just more waiting but Graham says weeks not months or days.

edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
News unlocks the Map - new clue on SPIDER WEB:

BBC - Jihadi Jack: IS recruit Jack Letts loses UK citizenship

The video in the link shows Jack Lett's being led from one room to another for a BBC interview in Oct 2018. According to the article he is being held prisoner by the Kurdish YPG in Syria. Supposed to be good guys and tied to Turkey?

At the 0:14 secs point on the video at the link, the spider logo below best appears:

I can't read the Arabic but the top line read:

Tevna Ewlehiya Gistl - this seems to translate to :
"The government has also set up a national police and police police to provide the police with the right to provide as many as 100,000 people"

For Q reference here are the Posts that reference spider web, the most famous of which is the building where John McCain met the 5 terrorist leaders.

Anyone else have any builds on this? Or is it just a coincidinky?
edit on 18-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join