It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
30 Jul 2019 - 1:26:39 AM
(3)
D-g
1-2H
insert_key

qmap.pub...

(FYI: ATS distorts the layout)

edit on 18-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, any more insight on the quote, "Who unlocked the door of all doors?"?

MI is the key?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: leolady

leolady, the "calendar" of Q posts below allows the "posting days" to be counted as 0s in context with the 1s...

(CORRECTED)...what has really spooked me is that I did a quick add up of how many days since Q started posting:

Today, is 660 days since Q started posting on Oct 28th 2017.

This means August 24th will be 666 days - a few interesting things happened on August 24th; Mount Vesuvius eruption, British forces capture Washington, D.C. and destroy many landmarks,1968 France became fifth thermonuclear power.

To add to the weirdness... tomorrow, Aug 19th, will be 8 +19 = 27 = 3x3x3 = 333 or 3 cubed!

Wow!
What are the odds you would calculate that at exactly this particular time!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When I read someone commenting on Lewinsky and Clinton and Epstein as an agent I thought it must be a conspiracy theory.

It might actually have some truth to it...

Netanyahu said to have offered Lewinsky tapes for Pollard

www.timesofisrael.com...

WASHINGTON — Israel attempted to use tapes of former US president Bill Clinton’s steamy conversations with intern Monica Lewinsky to leverage the release of Jonathan Pollard, a new book on the Clinton family’s political enterprises has claimed. In the book, titled “Clinton Inc: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine,” author Daniel Halper relies on on-the-record interviews with former officials together with a close analysis of documents termed “the Monica Files” to paint a salacious – and uncomplimentary – picture of one of the most prominent political families in the United States.

According to the author, the documents indicate that during the Wye Plantation talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, held in Maryland in 1998, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled Bill Clinton aside to press for Pollard’s release.

The Israelis present at Wye River had a new tactic for their negotiations–they’d overheard Clinton and Monica and had it on tape. Not wanting to directly threaten the powerful American president, a crucial Israeli ally, Clinton was told that the Israeli government had thrown the tapes away. But the very mention of them was enough to constitute a form of blackmail,” Halper wrote, adding that “according to information provided by a CIA source, a stricken Clinton appeared to buckle

Halper noted that “intelligence officials in the United States or Israel will of course not confirm on the record the extent or substance of Israeli eavesdropping,” but also cited an article published in 2000 by the magazine Insight, that claimed that Israel had “penetrated four White House telephone lines and was able to relay real-time conversations on those lines from a remote site outside the White House directly to Israel for listening and recording.”

Pollard, a former US naval analyst, was found guilty of passing sensitive documents to Israel, and sentenced to a life sentence in prison for the offense. He remains a cause celebre in Israel, and there have been repeated efforts throughout the past twenty years to secure his release.

Halper is not the first to claim that Israel illicitly taped the steamy conversations between Clinton and Lewinsky and tried to leverage it to its advantage. In 1999, UK author Gordon Thomas claimed that the Mossad had collected some 30 hours’ worth of phone sex conversations between Lewinsky and Clinton and was using them to blackmail the US or to protect a deeply-embedded mole in the White House.

Thomas also claimed that the Mossad was behind the deaths of Princess Diana, Robert Maxwell, William Buckley, and the 241 Marines killed in a 1983 barracks explosion in Lebanon. At the time, Netanyahu’s spokesman described Thomas’s allegations as “unmitigated drivel.”

Halper, the online editor of the Weekly Standard, says that he “was well aware that the former (and perhaps future) first family and its massive retinue of loyalty enforcers, professional defamers and assorted gadflies would rue my intent to examine the real Clintons” and had been warned “of what to expect from the Clinton PR team.”

edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Idan Ofer, Israeli billionaire and investor of CargoMetrics (Scott Borgerson's company), once hired Black Cube to spy on Israeli Officials
matzav.com... AR3rtXTd2icJUG1CISIothOJyI7u57QPd7F-2SUA1PUO4YMzjO31echg2r0

(since I saw Black Cube brought up)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell's sister spotted packing up bags near home where socialite was rumoured to be staying

Ghislaine Maxwell's sister has been spotted packing up bags near the secluded beach front mansion the British socialite had been hiding out in after her former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein was rearrested for child sex trafficking charges.
G

Ghislaine, 57, was thought to have been staying at the property owned by Scott Borgerson, in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts for some time but has not been seen in the area for several weeks amid intense scrutiny.

However The Daily Telegraph observed her older sister, Christine Maxwell, packing up a number of bags a few miles from the property on Saturday with the help of a friend.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Maybe exciting week?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh boy. Hot August may continue.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

One insight on "Who unlocks the door of all doors?"...

As a prefect at boarding school I was witness to a night of "evil majik" events that began after some 13yr olds decided to play with a Ouija board; a dormitory of 30 screaming simultaneously with testicular pain, a stone saint's statue glowing red and turning on it's base to face the wall of it's alcove, a monkey sized Moloch looking down from a tower's ramparts, etc.

The next day the Headmaster called me in for a 1-2-1, he was also the european witchmaster general for a monastic order. He started calmly with "You have to understand that good and evil are counter-balanced and therefore must expect that in such a religious place there will be a strong force of evil fighting it".

It is what followed that stuck in my head though: "No one should open the door to the evil realm unless they are strong enough to shut the door behind them in time to stop evil entering our realm - these 13yr olds played a game for kicks and look what they unleashed".

I think the door is the door between realms which are dimension based; one of which is time. I think when Q-team access time travel through a door it comes with a risk of allowing evil power back onto the chess board.

As to WHO opened the door, I would tend to agree with LurkNoMore - M.I. opened the door to access time travel?
edit on 18-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Weren't there multiple CD's found in his safe that had titles like "girls name"+"famous person"?

He had all his places wired for cameras.

You know he has the goods on everyone who played orgy games at his places.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

“Knowledge is the key that unlocks all the doors.

You can be green-skinned with yellow polka dots and come from Mars, but if you have knowledge that people need instead of beating you, they'll beat a path to your door.”

― Ben Carson

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wow, excellent reply, Rel. I agree with you. I think it's the ultimate door that's been messed with.

Now the question is are we going to pay for it . . .

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Who is the individual in the photo that Brian Cates highlighted today?

See the Tweet/Photo here: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Your post reminded me an ATS thread with evidence that "EVIL" is in control of Democrats at this time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Twitter user "Move Forward" is WRONG. I look every night to see if the I.G. FISA Investigation has been removed from the OIG website..implying that it's completed. He gave a link to the wrong section of oig.justice.gov.

It is still listed as "Ongoing Work" and is at this OIG page: oig.justice.gov...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I prefer this answer to mine TAT!

edit on 18-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Marc Elias

wiki

Look at his current gig:

He is the general counsel for Kamala Harris's 2020 presidential campaign.

edit on 18-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Of course we'll pay for it. Aren't you familiar with the prophecies about the key to the pit and it being opened?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No dice on spreadsheet work for today. I've been staring at that thing all day to the point I think my brain hurts. Lol

Mostly I was trying to take your alphanumeric characters from number of posts per day and seeing if I can fudge them around to form new messages (converting to binary, hex, etc and mirroring them). I'm at a total loss for trying to incorporate the I Ching into the Q drops. I still think maybe it can be done though, so I'm gonna think on it some more.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join