It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well, I'd say that if it isn't Bill, it's somebody who is an extremely high value target. Apparently there's only one person being held there. Being held at Thule is like being held at the North Pole. Lol. Somewhere you'd expect Lex Luthor to be held. Maybe it's where they took Epstein.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So what do u think is important about 8/24/19 ? Or 8/19/19 ?

leolady

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Well, they do reign supreme in conflict minerals.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Interesting POTUS tweet that has set David Rothschild off with 5 replies, followed by others saying Rothschild is "irrelevant":
POTUS tweet:

Our economy is the best in the world, by far. Lowest unemployment ever within almost all categories. Poised for big growth after trade deals are completed. Import prices down, China eating Tariffs. Helping targeted Farmers from big Tariff money coming in. Great future for USA!
3:24 PM EST - 18 Aug 2019

Using POTUS tweet time to connect to Q post gives us Q324:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4aa050 No.63644 📁
Dec 9 2017 22:40:41 (EST)
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.

Q

Also CAPS only to simple gematria points to Q157 (partial):

What is a key?
What is a key used for?
What is a guard?
What is a guard used for?
Who unlocked the door of all doors?
Was it pre-planned?
Do you believe in coincidences?
What is information?
[]Who controls the release of information?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
Who disseminates information?
What is the MSM?

edit on 18-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Bill Clinton may be being held prisoner at Thule air base.

threadreaderapp.com...

Trump, no doubt, likes to throw out stuff so people will dig. I mean, I'm sure he may in fact want to buy Greenland, but him mentioning it is meant to be a signal to dig.

I wish it were true, but according to this article he was at a softball game just yesterday and there are pics.

Clinton at softball game Daily Mail Article

So far, as far as I can tell, Daily Mail, the same "news source" that published the Ghislaine "sighting", is the only one reporting he was there at the softball game.
edit on 18-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
A quick search on twitter found several comments by people who say they were at the softball game. This particular account has pictures as well. Twitter

I am not sure that link works, it wouldn’t fill for me. The person’s twitter account is @jwalkreporter . Also other people on twitter commented on seeing BC there if anecdotal accounts mean anything.

edit on 18/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: Not sure link works

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

A quick search on twitter found several comments by people who say they were at the softball game. This particular account has pictures as well. Twitter

Kind of like when RBG was at the play even though nobody saw her except for a few select people?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

It look like a significant date, numerologically speaking, that either points to a FF or to something like DECLAS that changes the negativity of the number to something positive?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am not sure that link works, it wouldn’t fill for me. The person’s twitter account is @jwalkreporter . Also other people on twitter commented on seeing BC there if anecdotal accounts mean anything.

Do you have anybody else beside Julie Walker, the dog lover?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Searching for Clinton, Thule brings up this article from 2000:

Lost atom bomb back to haunt Clinton

One of four hydrogen bombs on a B52 aircraft that crashed several kilometres off the Thule airbase in Greenland was probably never recovered, according to classified documents.
"US authorities hid the disappearance of this nuclear bomb on Danish territory from the Danish authorities," said Mogens Bosen, leader of a group of employees on the airbase. Denmark handles Greenland's foreign, security and defence policy.
"Detective work by former Thule workers indicates an unexploded nuclear bomb probably still lies on the seabed off Thule," said the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten.

An official report on the accident, obtained by the Thule staff, said nothing was found of the bomb other than a parachute. But a state department document on the crash, dated five months later, said all the weapons on the crashed bomber had been accounted for, without specifying whether that meant they had been recovered. The US told the Danish government that clean-up work had been completed and abandoned the search for the bomb, said the newspaper.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I don’t even know who Julie Walker is, but as I am not your research assistant, you can search twitter yourself and see the results for Bill Clinton and Hampton softball. It’s not that difficult to do.

edit on 18/8/2019 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Okey dokey, "extradimensions".

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Quick search for "#billclinton #softball" brought up one picture, and a link to this Instagram picture.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Another source for pics of BC at what appears to be a geriatric softball game. It has a gallery of pics.
East Hampton Press

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I found a few different mentions on twitter as well, plus the news article I just linked to. As much as I wish Bill and Hillary were both being held at a blacksite, it doesn’t appear to have happened yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: queenofswords

Quick search for "#billclinton #softball" brought up one picture, and a link to this Instagram picture.

There 'ya go....

ETA: Disinfo is necessary.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Rare earth minerals aren't rare, and neither is graphite. China dominates the global supply right now only because it is a hell of a lot cheaper to mine environmentally -unfriendly rare earth there than it is in western countries. The West gets what it needs for cheap, and the eco-mess is left in China. For the moment, everyone seems happy with the arrangement.

There are mothballed facilities in the US for rare -earth mining (and we also sit on plenty of graphite). There are numerous other suppliers.

Greenland is important because of where it is. It sits astride the Arctic, and lies next to the GIUK Gap. Close the gap and Gibraltar, and you plug access to the Atlantic for everyone in Europe except the UK, France, and the Iberian Peninsula. All the Med traffic from Europe, the Balkans, the Middle-East and Africa stops at Gibraltar. Traffic from Russia, Scandinavia, and the Baltics all have to run "the Gap".

And the opposite -- maritime access to those countries from the Atlantic depends on an open Gap.

Air and naval patrols from the UK, Greenland, and Iceland are critical to securing the Gap. The defense of Europe basically depends on the Gap being open to us. And the corollary is defending our maritime commerce or supplies in the Atlantic nests largely on denying the Gap and Gibraltar to "the enemy" , whoever that may be.

The stuff under Greenland is just a bonus.

I don't see us ever "buying" Greenland. I doubt the Danes are inclined to sell, and there are Danes living there who I doubt desire being "bought.". What I could maybe see is a lease into perpetuity, always la the Panama Canal Zone, where the US leases large expanses of generally uninhabited land as well as the mineral and development rights. Denmark gets $X up front and taxes US-development, production, etc at an agreed rate each year. Could be a win-win. Or a win-win-lose if you factor China (and to a lessor degree Russia)/

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, any more insight on the quote, "Who unlocked the door of all doors?"?
edit on 8/18/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Discrepancies in the photos of Ghislaine Maxwell at In-N-Out Burger raise question of Photoshopping or doctoring, according to report

The diner who took the photo also seems to have used a sophisticated camera lens, according to The Daily Mail, rather than a smartphone camera. It raises the possibility that the photo was taken by a professional photographer, rather than a regular diner who incidentally recognized Maxwell, as the Post claimed.

A representative for the New York Post didn't immediately respond to INSIDER's request for comment.

www.businessinsider.com...

In addition to the photoshopped poster and quality of her picture, another question I have is if she was there on Mon., why did the NYP wait until Fri. to publish?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just another Broken Arrow. Perhaps preserved in ice.

ETA: Just Qoincidence that article is from Sun 13 Aug 2000.

edit on 18-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join