It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whilst a useful source of information, EyeTheSpy has had some negatives and some positives and I'm not ready to take him as a more accurate source than Q.

I am not aware yet of any decodes of Q posts pointing to Sep 5th - yet!

IF Jim Watkins is testifying to congress on Sep 5th then it is a reasonable jump in logic that the 8chan /qresearch/ board will not be available until after the testimony but equally one could take the view that the committee may decide the board needs to be permanently closed down after the 5th?

Even if the /qresearch/ was not to be publicly available until Sep 5th, it would be a further jump of logic to say that Q cannot post until then... remember that /Patriotsfight/ is also where Q posts - and NOONE but Q can post there... not even CodeMonkey as far as I know - it was literally built to be single user input

If /Patriotsfight/ is a board that only Q can post to then there is nothing stopping Jim Watkins and CodeMonkey porting that board onto a separate server and letting someone else take it on within another site - be that NSA, MI, Q-team, or a 3rd party and opened to the net before Sep 5th.

The other thing that concerns me is that there are no tweets from @CodeMonkeyz saying "8chan will be unavailable until after Jim Watkins testimony on Sep 5th" but he has not posted since Aug 8th... I FIND THAT ODD!

I also note that there is a reply to EyeTheSpy here that shows another countdown picture "T-1" that looks to be the same style as the "t-3" that EyeTheSpy posted a few days ago:

Note that the "T" is designed as a sideways "U" on top of a 1 = U1?
A;so POTUS collar forms a cap-less pyramid behind the tree!

Interesting, I see a road leading to the tree. The pyramid tie and tree looks like a nuke detonation. And the shadow of a person on the road, much like the shadow left by a person vaporized by one. There's a few green Q's in the tree and one red Q. Not sure what these signify.

Replying to my own post...LoL

Looking again, I guess the green and red Q's could be a reference to Green and Red Castle. I also noticed what looks like a rocket con trail and star burst in the upper left corner (upper west side).

Morse code letters in the shadow on the road?

Interesting. It's kind of muddled together, but the first row could be SMS or EFTL.

SMS is the text messaging system we use on our phones.

I looked up EFTL and found two interesting companies.

The first is Earth First Technologies trading on the stock market and has a value of $0 with a change today of .9999%, if I'm reading it right. Can't find any information about the company.

The other is EFT International, a UK based educational charity focused on helping with phobias and introverted personalities.

Don't know if these mean anything.

Maybe someone with better Morse Code skills could chime in.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Enochs past weeks Newsblast is up.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Tileman

I’ve been trying to tell everybody since the day it was posted - look between her left arm and the arm of the umbrella in the glasses off pic. There is something in that space that does not match the rest of the picture, and doesn’t really line up with anything behind her in the area.

I noticed that area as well. The area between her arm and the umbrella, where the background should show the bench and hip of the man sitting behind her is wrong...it doesn’t match up with what it should show. That area appears to be almost a solid grey color as if it has been photoshopped.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Kudlow confirms Trump wants to buy Greenland

GREENLAND ACQUISITION CORP. (GLACU)

Company Address: SUITE 906 TOWER W1 ORIENTAL SQUARE BEIJING 100006

We are a blank check company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands

How is that for a bit of trivia?

Obviously traditional geopolitics with China's growing interests in Greenland is the official MSM explanation for Trump's Greenland push and it certainly is one important reason. Just not the only one, IMO.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

EFTL = LEFT (anagram)

FTL = Faster Than Light (communication/ travel) in science and science fiction.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
FWIW from Senator Lindsay Graham Today.

IG Report on FISA Abuse will be Ugly and Damning for the DOJ: www.foxnews.com...

So far the score is: Deep-State 2 and Barr 0.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sounds like Rhodes Scholars might be selected based on what deep state wants to push 30 yrs later in the plan?

Could they really be selecting key chess pieces 30 yrs in advance?

Yes Rel, they can be planning 30 years ahead. I would. If people would sit back a moment and imagine being able to do whatever YOU think is best for humanity 30 years out from now, you wouldn't mind influencing the world to be a better place. If only these people cared about other people. They appear to only care for a plan that is becoming more clear for all of us as to it's intent as each day passes.

edit on 18-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
China's growing interests in Greenland is the official MSM explanation for Trump's Greenland push and it certainly is one important reason. Just not the only one, IMO.

Batteries.

China has the worlds largest source of minerals used in batteries.

With Greenland they would continual their dominance.

This is a continuation of his VERY SMART policy of making the USA energy independent.

Edit to add link: America is losing battery metals arms race

He who controls battery metals and the evolving energy storage technology controls the world of industrial power in the 21st century...

Currently, the United States is fully reliant on foreign countries for its supply of this battery ingredient.

China was responsible for 56 percent of the world's flake graphite supply – the mined feedstock that is used to manufacturer lithium-ion battery anodes – and 100 percent of the world's uncoated spherical graphite supply, which is the processed anode material that is used in lithium-ion batteries.

edit on 18-8-2019 by pianopraze because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thanks LNM...Love these News Blasts, really puts things in a manageable, humorous perspective ! The whole idea of " red pilling " people has always felt kinda ' wrong '...lol, maybe brings back bad memories of older kids trying to get me to do drugs, scary and uncomfortable times.

Anyways, it's a tricky moral dilemma, What is the RIGHT Way to educate and awaken a basically brained washed, arrested development society without causing a total meltdown and trauma ? The best answer I can see is ' manageable soundbites ' that allow people to begin to see the Whole Picture, hence the " Q " movement. Lot's of ways to get there, personally and as a Team.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Good point and there seems to be a lot of "The Art Of The Deal" going on. It's all connected.

Nov 2017
War Has Made Afghanistan's $1 Trillion in Minerals Worthless

Yesterday
America is close to ‘deal’ with Taliban, hints Trump

Today
TRUMP’S AFGHAN GAMBLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN - ANALYSIS

And let's not forget about NK:

April 1 (ahem)
Billions in the Ground: The Race to Harvest North Korea's Rare Earth Reserves

Recent studies suggest that North Korea could have the world’s largest deposit of rare earth elements.

Both NK and Afghanistan have borders with China, Greenland: not so much. Looks like a deal that benefits everyone should be possible...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

None of this would be necessary if we're given disclosure

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

By expressing interest in ALSO purchasing Greenland...Trump now alerts Denmark that there are NOW multiple interested parties...guaranteeing China will have to bid VERY high and will not be getting it cheap.

Great tactic by Trump to screw China.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is it possible the DOJ figured out Epstein had a dead man switch? They fake his death to get the treasure trove of evidence released. It’s very hard to believe Epstein didn’t have video evidence of all encounters as his;

1) leverage
2) personal entertainment

The homicide vs suicide debate as added confirmation to his death; the means being the question, not the death itself.

Murder vs Suicide as the narrative. Not Alive vs Dead.
edit on 18-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's why the awakening is key to this movement. Waking up to their lies, schemes and corruption..gaining access to occult knowledge is our weapon. We can win this battle when enough of us know who the true enemy is and understand how to defeat them. We simply stop playing their game

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes!

And can you post that in my New Thread on the topic?

People are calling him an idiot and he is, without fanfare, doing so many wonderful things!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Greenland's ice sheet is millions possibly billions of years old (I don't go by the accepted timeline of earth's age because their data is off) and there's evidence that Greenland may have been green at one time. I've read that there's a spaceship and even an ET base buried under the ice. Who knows what lies beneath, it's a mystery
edit on 18-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It could be trying to screw china, I agree.

But it might be more important than that.

Currently china has 100 percent dominance in some of REE (Rare Earth Elements) in lithium Ion batteries, and 90 percent overall in the REE extraction overall. Basically they currently have the market cornered.
edit on 18-8-2019 by pianopraze because: expanded explanation

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bill Clinton may be being held prisoner at Thule air base.

threadreaderapp.com...

Trump, no doubt, likes to throw out stuff so people will dig. I mean, I'm sure he may in fact want to buy Greenland, but him mentioning it is meant to be a signal to dig.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Bill Clinton may be being held prisoner at Thule air base.

threadreaderapp.com...

Trump, no doubt, likes to throw out stuff so people will dig. I mean, I'm sure he may in fact want to buy Greenland, but him mentioning it is meant to be a signal to dig.

I wish it were true, but according to this article he was at a softball game just yesterday and there are pics.

Clinton at softball game Daily Mail Article

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Sorry, no cigar...

PUBLISHED: 15:26 BST, 18 August 2019 | UPDATED: 15:26 BST, 18 August 2019
Bill Clinton makes guest appearance at celebrity softball game in the Hamptons and smiles for selfies just days after Trump claimed he visited Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island'

It could be a body double of course but the Clinton in Thule thing sounds like BS to me.

ETA: I see xtradimensions beat me to it.
edit on 18-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join