It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

look at all those 1's where are the zero's

leolady

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Let’s not an interpretation of a meme represent how POTUS Trump views himself or how 99.99999% supporters view him.

The deity talk was reserved for BHO.

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Green24

I’ve been wondering lately if Alexander Nix and/or Cambridge Analytica were ever involved in Q.....at least at the beginning.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I’ve been trying to tell everybody since the day it was posted - look between her left arm and the arm of the umbrella in the glasses off pic. There is something in that space that does not match the rest of the picture, and doesn’t really line up with anything behind her in the area.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In-N-Out
I-N-O
I-NO
I KNOW

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
What do you think is going to happen if this debacle continuous to the point that it's undeniable there's a cover up? What do you think the public response will be when everyone who's paying attention finally sees that the emperor is naked

One theory floating around for years has been that the cabal was going to make us riot by being so openly forgiving of corruption we would riot, then Martial Law could be declared. The idea would be instant dictatorship for whomever is POTUS at the time and 1984 style gov would be in place for good.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I almost made a thread about this but luckily decided to search for the Trump quote first. It appears to be part of the satire. That doesn't make it less interesting though just harder to explain to those who haven't been following the Q phenomenon. Now my take is there are at least 3 different ways to interpret the fake Trump quote.

“Look at it; it’s prime real estate,” Trump told the press. “It’s on the very desirable Upper West Side -- you know, of the Prime Meridian -- and if we just modernize it a bit, that’s going to be some valuable property. And I’m going to split the profits from selling it with the American people, 60/40.”

A) Somebody at the Babylon Bee has been following both Q and the Greenland Disclosure Pattern very closely.

B) The Babylon Bee was given either the whole "fake" quote or certain key words/numbers to be published as a message with plausible deniability ( it's just satire).

C) Synchronicity. Somebody at the Bee just pulled the quote out of their ass but was guided by the universe/collective unconscious/God.

Because THIS stretches the definition of "just coincidence" a bit too far:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yep, just a 60/40 Qoincidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

So, the 19 mile wide Hiawatha crater is highly desirable.

They were or are boring an ice tunnel to it?

This reminds me of a movie. Can't remember the title.

That was my main takeaway when I wrote Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event? back in November. As to the movie... (quoting from my thread):

Greenland is a science fiction action film focusing on Jeff (Evans), who has to get his family to the safest place in the world before a major event takes place that puts them all in danger. That place of course is Greenland.

Houston, we have a pattern! That movie is even more intriguing as there simply are no other mainstream movies playing in Greenland with the notable exception of Smilla's Feeling for Snow (1997) which in turn is referenced in The X Files (1998) movie.

In 1859, a meteorite streaks across the sky and crashes into the Gela Alta glacier in western Greenland, causing a massive explosion that kills an Inuit fisherman.

Smilla meets Nils Jakkelsen, who helps her discover videotapes revealing the truth about the Greenland operation—the discovery of an energy-producing meteorite that Tork believes will give his company a dominant position in the world.

Smilla's father shows her medical x-rays of Greenland Mining accident victims that reveal the presence of a lethal prehistoric "Arctic worm" thought to be long extinct. He explains how the presence of these worms inside a person's vital organs causes toxic shock and death.

Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The slogan "God Wins" at the bottom of the picture, with President Trump looking down from the sky (heaven) and smiling.

Beautiful!

God win's law

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Prince Andrew @ Epstein's NYC mansion back in 2010.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Qaannaaq?!?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Lol, yeah that's just an added bonus the universe threw in because: why not?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whilst a useful source of information, EyeTheSpy has had some negatives and some positives and I'm not ready to take him as a more accurate source than Q.

I am not aware yet of any decodes of Q posts pointing to Sep 5th - yet!

IF Jim Watkins is testifying to congress on Sep 5th then it is a reasonable jump in logic that the 8chan /qresearch/ board will not be available until after the testimony but equally one could take the view that the committee may decide the board needs to be permanently closed down after the 5th?

Even if the /qresearch/ was not to be publicly available until Sep 5th, it would be a further jump of logic to say that Q cannot post until then... remember that /Patriotsfight/ is also where Q posts - and NOONE but Q can post there... not even CodeMonkey as far as I know - it was literally built to be single user input

If /Patriotsfight/ is a board that only Q can post to then there is nothing stopping Jim Watkins and CodeMonkey porting that board onto a separate server and letting someone else take it on within another site - be that NSA, MI, Q-team, or a 3rd party and opened to the net before Sep 5th.

The other thing that concerns me is that there are no tweets from @CodeMonkeyz saying "8chan will be unavailable until after Jim Watkins testimony on Sep 5th" but he has not posted since Aug 8th... I FIND THAT ODD!

I also note that there is a reply to EyeTheSpy here that shows another countdown picture "T-1" that looks to be the same style as the "t-3" that EyeTheSpy posted a few days ago:

Note that the "T" is designed as a sideways "U" on top of a 1 = U1?
A;so POTUS collar forms a cap-less pyramid behind the tree!

Interesting, I see a road leading to the tree. The pyramid tie and tree looks like a nuke detonation. And the shadow of a person on the road, much like the shadow left by a person vaporized by one. There's a few green Q's in the tree and one red Q. Not sure what these signify.

Replying to my own post...LoL

Looking again, I guess the green and red Q's could be a reference to Green and Red Castle. I also noticed what looks like a rocket con trail and star burst in the upper left corner (upper west side).

Morse code letters in the shadow on the road?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It’s even a palindrome!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

leolady, the "calendar" of Q posts below allows the "posting days" to be counted as 0s in context with the 1s...

(CORRECTED)...what has really spooked me is that I did a quick add up of how many days since Q started posting:

Today, is 660 days since Q started posting on Oct 28th 2017.

This means August 24th will be 666 days - a few interesting things happened on August 24th; Mount Vesuvius eruption, British forces capture Washington, D.C. and destroy many landmarks,1968 France became fifth thermonuclear power.

To add to the weirdness... tomorrow, Aug 19th, will be 8 +19 = 27 = 3x3x3 = 333 or 3 cubed!

edit on 18-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yep, read your thread. Movie I was thinking of is from a James Bond flick but was Antartica.

Recent article.

When the Pentagon Dug Secret Cold War Ice Tunnels to Hide Nukes
The project, dubbed "Project Iceworm," sounds like a setting for a James Bond spy movie—except it was real and the remains present a toxic mess.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Black Cube or Black Monday which was an event that took place on Monday, October 19, 1987 when stock markets around the world crash 'n burned.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting value add thanks EMN!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

MBSC, the BBC has an article today about glacier death in Iceland, leaving an impact crater showing. It makes the following comment:

"Eventually I thought it was so low that I wanted to go up there and check myself. I did that in 2014," he said. "The glacier was not moving - it was not thick enough to stay alive. We call that dead ice."

Is this some reference to stopping the D5 avalanche?

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join