It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In N out

JE stay in jail.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I probably stated that wrongly, Rel. I wasn't curious about the number of days of "darkness", but the number of posts between the days of darkness.

Don't worry about it, though. I'll play with it tomorrow. Glad you updated the spreadsheet today.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

A probable inconsequential observation of the maxwell pic. The fuzzy white area behind her appears to be a sloppy photoshop erasure or smearing. Maybe to point out there are additions?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In N Out has a secret menu that requires a secret handshake. The trays are blood red and the floor is checkerboard. Luciferians & freemasons own everything, all is conspiracy. Symbols & patterns everywhere I look there's no escape !!

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Meant to just add a reply...not to you in particular PFS...sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I understand now... I'd been meaning to post the full set of those days of darkness anyway, so all good.

I'll be interested to see what you find.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FYI - your youtube link has been "removed by user"...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

EMN, fyi that tweet now gives "Sorry that page doesn't exist".

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

EMN, fyi that tweet now gives "Sorry that page doesn't exist".

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whilst a useful source of information, EyeTheSpy has had some negatives and some positives and I'm not ready to take him as a more accurate source than Q.

I am not aware yet of any decodes of Q posts pointing to Sep 5th - yet!

IF Jim Watkins is testifying to congress on Sep 5th then it is a reasonable jump in logic that the 8chan /qresearch/ board will not be available until after the testimony but equally one could take the view that the committee may decide the board needs to be permanently closed down after the 5th?
[...]

Interesting, I see a road leading to the tree. The pyramid tie and tree looks like a nuke detonation. And the shadow of a person on the road, much like the shadow left by a person vaporized by one. There's a few green Q's in the tree and one red Q. Not sure what these signify.
edit on Sun Aug 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Um, I thought the 'Shadow" was actually the blood stain left when Comey was run over.

The tree is the tree of knowledge.

Trump as God is really that big step too far.

Way too far.

I hope Trump is not the Second Coming because that would mean that God has a sense of humor.

P

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I read today that Monica Lewinsky was an Epstein operative and that's why he had the painting hanging in his house, a trophy.

Lol this world right now!

Hey do you guys think this lucifer hairball of a stone on Epstein's island is a piece of melted granite or concrete stuff from 911 ritual sacrifice?

It kind of looks similar.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I hope Trump is not the Second Coming because that would mean that God has a sense of humor.

Consider the platypus.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Now that's funny. a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Greenland's receding ice cap to expose top-secret US nuclear project

In reality, the camp served as cover for something altogether different - a project so immense and so secret that not even the Danish government was informed of its existence

“They thought it would never be exposed,” said Colgan. “Back then, in the 60s, the term global warming had not even been coined. But the climate is changing, and the question now is whether what’s down there is going to stay down there.”

Project Iceworm, presented to the US chiefs of staff in 1960, aimed to use Camp Century’s frozen tunnels to test the feasibility of a huge launch site under the ice, close enough to fire nuclear missiles directly at the Soviet Union.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The slogan "God Wins" at the bottom of the picture, with President Trump looking down from the sky (heaven) and smiling.

Beautiful!

Reminds me of George Burns (God) coming to Earth to help mankind out. Only this could be the REAL DEAL, instead of a movie.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously?

Trump is God?

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Whilst a useful source of information, EyeTheSpy has had some negatives and some positives and I'm not ready to take him as a more accurate source than Q.

I am not aware yet of any decodes of Q posts pointing to Sep 5th - yet!

IF Jim Watkins is testifying to congress on Sep 5th then it is a reasonable jump in logic that the 8chan /qresearch/ board will not be available until after the testimony but equally one could take the view that the committee may decide the board needs to be permanently closed down after the 5th?

Even if the /qresearch/ was not to be publicly available until Sep 5th, it would be a further jump of logic to say that Q cannot post until then... remember that /Patriotsfight/ is also where Q posts - and NOONE but Q can post there... not even CodeMonkey as far as I know - it was literally built to be single user input

If /Patriotsfight/ is a board that only Q can post to then there is nothing stopping Jim Watkins and CodeMonkey porting that board onto a separate server and letting someone else take it on within another site - be that NSA, MI, Q-team, or a 3rd party and opened to the net before Sep 5th.

The other thing that concerns me is that there are no tweets from @CodeMonkeyz saying "8chan will be unavailable until after Jim Watkins testimony on Sep 5th" but he has not posted since Aug 8th... I FIND THAT ODD!

I also note that there is a reply to EyeTheSpy here that shows another countdown picture "T-1" that looks to be the same style as the "t-3" that EyeTheSpy posted a few days ago:

Note that the "T" is designed as a sideways "U" on top of a 1 = U1?
A;so POTUS collar forms a cap-less pyramid behind the tree!

Interesting, I see a road leading to the tree. The pyramid tie and tree looks like a nuke detonation. And the shadow of a person on the road, much like the shadow left by a person vaporized by one. There's a few green Q's in the tree and one red Q. Not sure what these signify.

Replying to my own post...LoL

Looking again, I guess the green and red Q's could be a reference to Green and Red Castle. I also noticed what looks like a rocket con trail and star burst in the upper left corner (upper west side).

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

not mine

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
cannonball

twitter.com...
edit on 18-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join