It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No offense to you or anything like that, I just feel compelled to say, again, that EyetheSpy is almost certainly 100% full of snip. Not only did he personally vow to keep Epstein "safe" in jail, but he was also caught out stealing some Korean imagery and posting it as his own in order to lead people to believe he was at a summit in Singapore.

But I will echo his sentiments. Beware false leads.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Okay...thanks for the heads up on that, and sorry.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No problem. You likely missed the Admin post here yesterday. It was news to me as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes, I missed it, you're right.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Time for the little girls to go home... Rel, EMN and DaddyW, all confirm.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Whilst a useful source of information, EyeTheSpy has had some negatives and some positives and I'm not ready to take him as a more accurate source than Q.

I am not aware yet of any decodes of Q posts pointing to Sep 5th - yet!

IF Jim Watkins is testifying to congress on Sep 5th then it is a reasonable jump in logic that the 8chan /qresearch/ board will not be available until after the testimony but equally one could take the view that the committee may decide the board needs to be permanently closed down after the 5th?

Even if the /qresearch/ was not to be publicly available until Sep 5th, it would be a further jump of logic to say that Q cannot post until then... remember that /Patriotsfight/ is also where Q posts - and NOONE but Q can post there... not even CodeMonkey as far as I know - it was literally built to be single user input

If /Patriotsfight/ is a board that only Q can post to then there is nothing stopping Jim Watkins and CodeMonkey porting that board onto a separate server and letting someone else take it on within another site - be that NSA, MI, Q-team, or a 3rd party and opened to the net before Sep 5th.

The other thing that concerns me is that there are no tweets from @CodeMonkeyz saying "8chan will be unavailable until after Jim Watkins testimony on Sep 5th" but he has not posted since Aug 8th... I FIND THAT ODD!

I also note that there is a reply to EyeTheSpy here that shows another countdown picture "T-1" that looks to be the same style as the "t-3" that EyeTheSpy posted a few days ago:

Note that the "T" is designed as a sideways "U" on top of a 1 = U1?
A;so POTUS collar forms a cap-less pyramid behind the tree!

edit on 17-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

No offense to you or anything like that, I just feel compelled to say, again, that EyetheSpy is almost certainly 100% full of snip. Not only did he personally vow to keep Epstein "safe" in jail, but he was also caught out stealing some Korean imagery and posting it as his own in order to lead people to believe he was at a summit in Singapore.

But I will echo his sentiments. Beware false leads.

Co-signed.

EyetheSpy is pure crap. A LARP that Q called out back in June of 2018. Frankly, anyone with a basic knowledge of Q's posts can throw as many hit or miss darts as ETS.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It is my understanding that ETS has had at least three different account holders. Several Twits have been under the control of various people or groups - so once useful, might no longer. ETS 1.0 and 2.0 were not useful.

What is interesting about the darkness, which seems to have been orchestrated, is that it puts the focus on Q+ entirely, which I think is the point.

Q often said final decisions to release rest with DJT - at least at some level, maybe we can extrapolate that if Q+ is the focal point, then things are exactly where they need to be.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Edward Bernays American master propagandist and the Art of Public Manipulation. Even a blind man can see it's still going strong. He lived a looong life, 103!
Those who are unaware of it remain enslaved by it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

They have been restricting the flow of knowledge about alien species and all the science that could have had us traveling to the stars and Beyond and living Limitless lives.
They are literally Guardians of the status quo

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
UPDATE on Maxwell Photos:

The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in. The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.

But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital. Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12. Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in

We checked… and we have no evidence or record of Good Boys ever being there.'

Text

Link to Article

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
JE highlights

Someone has worked their way through the docs.

Something NYPravda and C_A_POST will not do.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that creates an interesting paradox!

What is interesting about the darkness, which seems to have been orchestrated, is that it puts the focus on Q+ entirely, which I think is the point.

However Q says several times that when the Great Awakening happens POTUS needs to be out of the way on AF1 and abroad to avoid negative optics?

I wonder how we would feel with No Q AND No Q+ around when the Awakening occurs? Maybe that is also the point - that it will be down to each and everyone of us to get through the awakening TOGETHER?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
FYI: For those who want an easy to digest summary of what transpired between Mueller/Rosenstein/Trump/Sessions/Horowitz/Barr, from May 2017 to present.

Chronological and To The Point: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If your interested in the Schumann Resonance, you might want to read my ATS thread: Schuman Resonances, Electromagnatism, and the Brain.

It contains a lot of MK-ULTRA references and other Q related topics. Keep reading, the further you get the more info...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

However Q says several times that when the Great Awakening happens POTUS needs to be out of the way on AF1 and abroad to avoid negative optics?

This tells me that the Great Awakening will occur before November 2020. After the President is re-elected, "Optics" will not be a top priority.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

They have been restricting the flow of knowledge about alien species and all the science that could have had us traveling to the stars and Beyond and living Limitless lives.
They are literally Guardians of the status quo

Yo, you just happened to use a keyword that's been ingrained in my brain.

Wizards or Warlocks
'Guardians' of intelligence.

From Q2624. Very fitting!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
JE highlights

Someone has worked their way through the docs.

Something NYPravda and C_A_POST will not do.

Thank-you sharing that summary of the Epstein files, CrankyOldman. Since I would never read a 300 page document, including the Mueller report, links to summaries are always appreciated.

How does a 12 or 13 year old "sex slave" know the names of the powerful people she sees at parties or has sex with? (Bill Clinton excluded. A 10 year old knows the face of the U.S. President.)

edit on 8/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Green24

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join