It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Check this one out, y'all. That book Ghislaine was reading today... She posted a review of it on Amazon. Maybe another comms route for the DS?

I'm thinking these book review by "G" Maxwell are the real deal.

From Cherokeetroy post earlier:

She went by "G"

That account has been reviewing since Oct 2012, i think it would be incredible coincidence if that account decided yesterday to put a review on Amazon (troll style) just coincidentally having the same name and saying what it did.

Here's G's review of 'The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives':

A good friend of mine died recently under very tragic circumstances. Some of us saw it coming for quite a while but it was still a huge shock when it finally happened. I picked up this book at the advice of a friend and absolutely couldn't put it down. I'd read it walking the dog, getting fast food, or even just lounging around the house. It helped me realized that my friend really believed in something, and that giving your life for the CIA, NSA, FBI, Mossad, or other intelligence agency is truly a higher calling and not something to mourn. A wholehearted recommendation.

This has to be a message imo

Some other reviewed titles:

The Dog Who Knew Too Much: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (The Chet and Bernie Mystery Series Book 4)

Karma: "I Always Enjoy Nikki's Stories And This One Is A very Nice Romance as well As A Very Hot BDSM Tale. My Wife And I Get Some Very Nice Ideas From Nikki."

The Kate Jones Thriller Series, Vol. 1: Bad Spirits, Dead of Winter, Death Rites, Touring for Death (Kate Jones Thrillers): "A Very Compelling Heroine Who Brings A Lot Of Trouble On Herself But Always Seems To Slip Through With Only Slight Damages"

There's loads more, 46 reviewed in total. I will have a better look when i get some time.

ETA: that profile has "Portland, OR United States" as their location. Anyone know if GM was around OR since 2012?
edit on 16 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

HERE is G.MAXWELL'S review of a book on human trafficking (Monsters in the Dark by Pepper Winters):

March 15, 2016

This is a dark and sometimes painful study of twisted desire and human trafficing. Both the main characters seem to revel in the painful aspects of sex with plenty of blood shed during lovemaking. The scenes of sex slavery and the kidnapping rings are very graphic and difficult to read at times but Winter keeps you enthralled if horrified. This couple deserves some happiness after the events portrayed although you are never sure they will get it. A good story but tough to take at times. It kept me awake at night.

-Amazon

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From one of the reviews, i've just noticed:

My Wife And I Get Some Very Nice Ideas From Nikki.

If this really is GM, why say this? Puzzling....

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Alan Dershowitz tweet:

twitter.com...

Interesting. It appears that Dershowitz was never accused of pedophilia until some journalist "suggested" that the victim should include him. There seems to be no evidence he did anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

From one of the reviews, i've just noticed:

My Wife And I Get Some Very Nice Ideas From Nikki.

If this really is GM, why say this? Puzzling....

Review of "Fifty Shades"...and how it gives some sex ideas.
Makes sense to lie about having a spouse...and obfuscate your identity.
White lies.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, he has maintained from the beginning that he didn't do any of that stuff and that he intends to burn these people down. That he has evidence of the misdeeds of others and if the accusations don't stop he would release his evidence.

My thoughts? If you don't want to get dirty, don't lay with dogs. Dude is still a POS in my book because he has, for years now, operated as a legal fixer for despicable people. I understand that the law is the law and everyone deserves representation, but this guy has made a career of slandering victims and ruining people's lives because they happen to have gotten wound up in the bullsnap of his clients.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Will just add, going back slightly on what i said earlier, perhaps this isn't real.

I just tested this, you can change your amazon name. So a troll could have done this having seen the NYP yesterday.

But what could add credence to it being GM though is the review history and the choice of books.

I have been wondering if the whole "random" sighting of GM at the In-N-Out Burger wasn't a setup to get a message out. We know it was recent because of the 'Good Boys' poster, but it could all have happened before Saturday with a view to using it when needed...
edit on 16 8 19 by Diaspar because: OCD. i always use 3 dots, not 4

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just seen this on Twitter

Both of these painting have 6 fingers...

It is said that an extra finger on the right hand is supposed to bring good luck, ill-fortune if on the left. Six fingers on both hands indicate that its possessor will be famous or infamous in some way, like Gath, the Philistine giant mentioned in the Bible. ... Most people think it brings good luck.

BJC 6 on the right hand, 5 on the left
Obama 6 on the left hand, 5 on the right

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just a quick question. Can Hillary use the simple defense that she was hacked and didnt know so its not her fault as a defense and get off? Or just use a Ops my bad and get a slap on the wrist kind of thing?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Speaking from experience, hands are always the hardest thing to paint/draw correctly. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Just throwing in extra fingers on a life like painting like that is awfully strange if it is for no particular reason.

Now, we have this just posted by Sara Carter:
saraacarter.com...
edit on 16-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You've added tons of new info! It's been fun to read.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
I did read a great dig on the history of all that and they were some crazy connections. My stroke is stopping me from remembering where I read it exactly, but I am getting tiny flashes that it may have been from CDAN written out in the usual style of course. I would start there and it was pretty recent so it shouldnt be too hard to find. Within the last month no doubt.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was only thinking last night... how long ago were we told to "Be Ready"? 0311Warrior reinforced it too. Now you!

...but no one's saying HOW to be ready!

Whilst I'm posting... does anyone else think that a Sep 5th testimony by 8chan's Jim Watkins would be a great lead in to a Full DECLAS on 9/11... on Sep 11th?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its pretty much impossible that Paul Combetta created the carterheavyindustries email address in 2012 as has been reported. Here is proof that this same email was being used in 2009. Long before Combetta came along. They are lying, of course...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Their lies catch up to them.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They always do, in the end.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Another video from Rusty recorded yesterday. 'Post FBI Raid Little St. James USVI 8/15/19'

Video description:

Flags at half mast on both islands yesterday. Absolute insult to America and disgrace to the Flag. No way i was letting him get that one on record.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I note that the review was for the Kindle edition but she is carrying a hard copy around. Identity aid? False advertising for a double?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I note that the review was for the Kindle edition but she is carrying a hard copy around. Identity aid? False advertising for a double?

Yeah, i've seen that. Never reviewed anything on Amazon before so i don't know if you can review for a different format, although we don't know if they (whoever it is that wrote it) doesn't have the Kindle version as well.

I think all things are on the table with GM atm. Sighted last week in Ibizi (apparently), then since JE in MA, now CA, Amazon profile is OR. Could all be disinfo, all to confuse & divert, all to send messages...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If 9/11 is part of the declas then it may well play. Would the black hats expect it, then?

Part of Q's game has been to keep increasing the pressure on the black hats through hints that can be interpreted many ways. The uncertainty of the timing, scope, and direction of the attack makes them do things in anticipation that further reveal their plans and extent of their capabilities. That they read this thread is pretty much certain and I believe that our postings have influenced their activities. There are many on this thread that must have made them nervous and you are one of the most prolific. Warrior's posts increase the pucker factor, further. The wide range of Q-drop interpretations and tweets is the fog of war to them. The big players have to worry even more as they are involved with many evil activities and not just one or two.

new topics

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join