It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Cool! Now all we need is for some lady to say she was with Bill Clinton when she was a young teen. So far, I don't think anyone has. At least not publicly.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why you lookin' so sad, Nards?

Link

edit on 15-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: broke link. images should be uploaded to ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just want to get a couple of unrelated posts in tonight in case they were missed.

From Gateway Pundit

Thousands of Trump supporters were locked out of the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire for Thursday’s reelection campaign rally by President Trump even though there were plenty of empty seats in the upper deck of the arena–and even a dozen empty seats were seen in the lower bowl in the corner behind Trump as he spoke to the near capacity crowd. A rally attendee said he “watched authorities force away thousands of people trying to get into the SNHU, that waited in line for hours.”

pics at the link show many waiting outside. I saw the empty seats on top and thought it was just because it was a small blue state

Wonder if the mayor got a clue from Seattle and ordered police to limit entrance.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Sounds interesting PfS, I'll have a think about how that could be used to decode.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Why you lookin' so sad, Nards?

Link

Had to correct image dimensions. 😎

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
On Ms Maxwell's pic,

Highland Blvd and Barham Blvd - Cahuenga pass @101 freeway

Should the code tie in in some way via location.

I'm not a psychopath so I can't speak to the idea of being out given the JE madness at this point, but it seems very odd indeed that she would be out for a cheap burger in a very public place, when she can have one delivered and avoid the specter of what occurred.

The pose is quite odd indeed.

The report of the Dog as QOS points out leads to the code territory for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok, I'm behind in the thread, but just found a BOMBSHELL and posted it:

ATS THREAD

Clinton got hacked.
Emails had classified info
FBI knew, and covered it over.
IG found out and was threatened, so said there was not hack.

This is all from an official .gov source, not conspiracy. From TS/SCI documents!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Word like this spreads FAST (as we see here). Making for an even larger Trump landslide in 2020.

Democrats are not excited about ANY of their 2020 candidates.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Check this one out, y'all. That book Ghislaine was reading today... She posted a review of it on Amazon. Maybe another comms route for the DS?

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B017WQ789A

Apparently she has been reviewing books online for years...

ETA: Example of one of her other reviews. This one from 2016. She seemed to be keen on books involving human trafficking.
www.amazon.com...

edit on 15-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ok, the cloak and dagger stuff isn’t even being disguised. It’s more; top hat and bazooka.

I think there are so many competing interests, even within the DS, she’s begging to get “brought in” by who SHE perceives is able/willing to protect her.

Clock ticking on this chick.

Half expecting AD to cardiac out any day as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Haha! Thanks, how did you do that?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

She has a vizsla dog (according to the news article). That's the same kind of breed Dana Perino of The Five on Fox News has.

It was bred to work in fields, forests, or bodies of water. Although they are lively, gentle-mannered, demonstrably affectionate and sensitive, they are also fearless and possess a well-developed protective instinct.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Great find! G. Maxwell, typical sociopath, pining for sympathy, it seems like to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gotta be, right? Methinks he doth protest too much!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_legal_terms

excusatio non petita accusatio manifesta

"he who excuses himself, accuses himself"

www.latin-is-simple.com...

edit on 15-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Wow...just wow!

Is she just playing around. What's her game? Taking it to the very edge?

ETA: Now I'm wondering if this wasn't somebody's joke after reading that news article. Pretty sure it was.

edit on 15-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The revelations about how corrupt the scandal-free Obama Administration was, just keep coming don't they? Now everyone is waiting to see if AG Barr is a white hat, or another deep-state plant to protect corrupt deep-state personnel.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Diaspar, the view at 0:40 looks like the initial shot we had of the 8chan Q game! ...at 0:45 there looks like a rabbit hole in the brush.

At 0:54 there is either a bee-hive or weather station to the left of the building.

At 1:03 the building looks to be on a man made hill; therefore probably an underground floor too.

At 1:06 there are some pink and blue tubs to the left - mud baths? Or quicklime? Also a square building roof hidden in the trees - looks like a factory unit.

At 2:32 the pool is underlit... I'm wondering if there is an underground viewing window into the pool.

At 2:42, lower patio has 2 conches back to back with an "E" imbetween... "Epstein all ears"?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Within the [ats] tag set the aspect image dimensions to fit the thread dimensions. The WIDTH of the image should be no more than 590 pixels.

For your image where original size was 1024x576. WIDTH is too wide.

Corrected just insert desired dimensions.

Ex.
[ats=590x332]

ETA: To determine the correct aspect dimension size I just copy/paste the image into an App like Irfanview and resize WIDTH to 590 or less.

Hope that helps.

edit on 15-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope they keep this declass coming regardless. Trump et all seem to be trying.

We are seeing it for ourselves and can show it to others, not conspiracy, but actually TS/SCI Proof!

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join