It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, the Mary Beth Long tweet about Officers leaving CIA made me think...
"Where will the rats scuttle away too?", which in turn made me ask...
"Does the CIA have proper records of all the companies it has ever set up?"...

I'm assuming that any CIA started companies that are "Off the books" could be used by ex-CIA ops to continue their deep state deeds?

There's also the question of confiscating all the assets of these companies and returning their assets to the public purse - I assume this could form a large portion of the black budget and potentially reduce US Debt by up to a trillion?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of these folks lately. In the past I found them to be very forthcoming with information. Their website looks all weird, but it turns out it wasn't that they were using "forgotten languages" so much as they were creating brand new languages on the fly using some sophisticated linguistics software of their own devising.

The stuff about the parallel worlds jives with the FBI UFO vault stuff too. That these UFOs are interdimensional travelers who are considering settling on this plane.

Maybe I'll try and contact them again later today and see if they'd be willing to pop in, or at least give their thoughts on all of this.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, your medium.com link takes me to a home page with no obvious link in it to the "blind item" you describe?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This stuff is insane. If it is a LARP, it is the most fantastic, detailed, information packed, advanced LARP I have ever seen. There is something going on with this group. Too much effort and information to all just be a big joke.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing that out MBSC... I'll take a dive into that rabbit hole!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing that out MBSC... I'll take a dive into that rabbit hole!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh man.....see you in about 2 weeks! Dont forget to take breaks to eat and sleep!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This stuff is insane. If it is a LARP, it is the most fantastic, detailed, information packed, advanced LARP I have ever seen. There is something going on with this group. Too much effort and information to all just be a big joke.

I liked the stuff about exploding cell phones and Huawei.
If it is a larp, the person writing it could have a great career as a sci fi writer.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This is the reason that I always try to archive in a format that can be read off-line - i.e. not dependent on re-connecting to a link to see content. Doesn't work in all areas but... the more that is "hard copied" the less that can be replaced/updated.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There was a working group from 4chan set up to investigate on Discord, /x/ and /pol/. but they were generally assimilated.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Your D5/E5 chess comment made me think back to Q3313:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3dec0b No.6228098 📁
Apr 18 2019 14:47:48 (EST)
LBP.PNG

twitter.com...📁
1st & 10 on the 40.
Q

It struck me that the bolded line could be read as:
"First and ten (D5 & E5) on the 4th line tee - i.e. point of crossing onto 5th line = pivot/mirror point"

Could be nothing but thought I'd mention it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything for granted on that site. It may also be mixing facts, fiction and all shades in between like facts labelled as fiction and vice versa. Terms like the Sv17q from the samples I quoted may not always refer to the same thing, group or individual. The real information may have to be decoded from their artificial language posts, etc.

Yet, there definitely is a common thread there: contact and communication with non human entities and the "places" they originate from or currently are located at.

edit on 15-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The bad part about all this (I looked into it heavily a few years ago) is that you will only get a fraction of the story, no matter how hard you look. Unless you get a copy of their NodeSpaces software, and understand how to navigate thru all of that, you will hit a wall that you cannot get around. This is on purpose, obviously.

There is also the S.V.V. Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis(S.V.V/SVV) and The Department of Convolution(DOC/D.O.C), that could be wrapped up in this whole thing as well. I'm not sure if S.V.V. and Forgotten Languages are the same thing, but they are both very detailed and very very strange.

edit on 15-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll try and repost the link. So strange. It pulls right up for me.
medium.com...@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

ETA: Actually, this is really strange. I still had that article up in another tab. So I just pulled that tab up and copied the link. Now when I hit the link it's a totally different article, even though it is STILL UP in another tab. I dunno, man. Sorry.

edit on 15-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This stuff is insane. If it is a LARP, it is the most fantastic, detailed, information packed, advanced LARP I have ever seen.

They are most definitely NOT LARPers. Several folks kept contact with those peeps for a long time. They're legit as it gets.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

ATS does NOT like links from Medium. I have posted the same link to that same story a few pages back and had the same troubles as you. Just got to Google and type in "medium nasty business" and this story will be the first to pop up.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"Paper Planes" & Fallen Towers...

According to reverse image search this painting was from an exhibition of work by the 2012 Graduates of the New York Academy of Art, May 15–26, 2012.

It's since been scrubbed.

Anyone remember this?

That painting made me think of it. Funny how things come full circle, I made my first post on this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com
PIC was used In an exam prior to 9/11. Q type drops were going on back then.

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Auto corrector ahhh!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I found an interesting summary of what they are supposedly about:

FL is a website containing thousands of occult texts in languages assumed to be dead and some that don't even exist. Supposedly a lone group of linguists with black money from the military-industrial complex including Halliburton used a program called NodeSpace to compare and contrast every story in human history and came to the conclusion that "God" is an evil alien who constantly resets the Earth as a sick experiment and that our ancestors were trying to warn us. Do not watch the videos. 
link

Sounds like it may have been written by an ATS member (One of you guys? Don't answer if it makes you uncomfortable! ).
edit on 15-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Is Greg Rubini legit? He doesn't have a blue ✔ next to his name so I guess I'll have to wait and see. Tired of going down the road of disappointment...

DECLASSIFY has begun. detailed information coming soon, on my Timeline. stay tuned...

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Why did one Jeffrey Epstein's planes fly to Antarctica on July 23rd 2019 while he was locked up? July 23rd was the day Epstein had been found semiconscious in his cell with marks on his neck...what's in ANTARCTICA?

twitter.com...

Good question

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join