It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are you familiar with this ATS classic by Kantzveldt from 2013 ?

The Language of Vampyr. (230 flags)

this group is highly enigmatic, though they put much out in plain sight, they provide no explanations and the archaic languages make them difficult to comprehend 

They work on something known to them as 'The Dark Millenium' project, whatever this involves, it doesn't look pretty; 

Their major obsession in terms of the iconography is with the mirrored image, which to me suggests the other half of an unseen reality through the looking glass, the Demoniac and the Demon as one. 

edit on 15-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

Speaking speaking of Naomi Campbell

Not sure if we have had this in the threads or not but dig her humble abode

www.cnbc.com...

That house has what some may describe as a cellar .. but some may call it an underground temple.

Apparently, the underground area is just for cooling off the house. Yep.

Need some drone footage.

P

edit on 15/8/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, the 15th has started. It is 1.36 in DC and 6.36am in London.

So ... if some of you are right, today we should see something interesting.

Of course, we have been down this winding road before.

I am reminded of the Bible ... No one shall know the hour or day...

All of the false starts are necessary in this play to stop the bad players from reacting. So many misses are deliberate to de-sensitize the enemy.

When the real date comes along it will be with all the evil ones stuck on the track ... with a freight train coming.

Still, it is fun to watch and wonder.

Will today be the one?

Clock is ticking.

P

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Q did say, "It's going to be BIBLICAL". #3565 (Q also said "Biblical" in #1455 last year on June 11th.)

qmap.pub...

Call Bibi is an anagram of biblical. Call Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Today is Showtime?

Well its Goodbye Sue Gordon; Hello new Acting DNI Retired Vice Adm. Joseph Maguire.

I think the D5 avalanche or diesel locomotive has only just started.
We're only halfway through HOT August. Tick-Tock.

A few family members got redpilled today. Eyes the size of silver dollars. It was fun to watch. They just stared at me, speechless.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Maybe that's why the "Comey Report" is scheduled to be released by I.G. Horowitz this week. The judge has rendered his decision. NO MEMO REDACTIONS.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That OP is most intriguing and never heard anything like it. Gee, I wonder if any of those linguists worked for the NSA.
Will check it out more later.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Iran executed 31 CIA agents, and the U.S. Government didn't file a protest, that would ruin morale and boost attrition at that agency.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pheonix358

This is the logo of one of the events that I pointed out as a likely target for a ff on the 17th based on Q's The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT. (his last post before 8chan went kaput) and Uruguay's bizarre travel warning.

edit on 15-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow
Sorry haven't caught up but here is a useful tool
TheSpygateproject.org
Searchable database of Stzrok/Page texts, plus others.

Thank-you for that resource site!

Right on the front page you have Peter Strzok telling Lisa Page that Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are "idiots".

How IG Horowitz determined that Strzok's actions were NOT politically motivated is unfathomable.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Diaspar

Things look a bit tore up inside there.

As part of his witness-protection agreement, Epstein probably told the FBI exactly where to look for hard drives, hidden cameras, etc..

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
RE: www.cnet.com...

Does the owner of 8chan, Jim Watkins, know who/what Qanon (aka "Q") is?

Will Watkins be queried on his knowledge of Q, when he appears before Congress on September 5th?

Maybe Q/Q+ should "get ahead" of this Sept 5th testimony by revealing that they're the GOOD GUYS, because Congress is looking for people to punish for aiding and abetting violence by White Supremacists.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As part of his witness-protection agreement, Epstein probably told the FBI exactly where to look for hard drives, hidden cameras, etc..

Right, just like Assange was busted out of the Ecuadorian embassy by an elite force, under Trump's orders, last year.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust

Right, just like Assange was busted out of the Ecuadorian embassy by an elite force, under Trump's orders, last year.

JA was taken out of the embassy peacefully. It was covered by reporters. Remember?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember when we were discussing the highly enigmatic 13013 NOVA CORP BLUE YT channel here? I asked the very same question to which CoramDeo answered:

Yes, you can change the title of a video after the fact. 

You can also change the date recorded, which I think is what is visible to the public. 

The upload date and time are static, but I'm unsure if that is what is visible to the public.
link

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That's my point. People were speculating about something, just like you are doing now about some witness-protection agreement, that never was.

edit on 15-8-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Sorry, no, that was before my time in this thread. Thanks for that info!
I'll be much more skeptical on any further fortune telling YT videos. 🧐

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Red shoe club?

Could the red shoes have anything to do with this maybe?

My nightmare has been created in November last year, when I have read the reports of journalist Liz Crokin about the symbolism of red shoes of Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta. This woman has warned the public that Podesta loves his red shoes as the secret code of showing the support for pedophiles that take places in some of the most important Illuminati seats. What exactly red shoes have to do with pedophilia ? According to her, pedophiles abuse the movie “The Wizard of Oz” to brainwash their child sex slaves.

Wizard of Oz - Red Shoes

I can see this.

Due to the information about sacrifices taken place, could the red shoes also be a symbol of their shoes being covered in blood?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
That's my point. People were speculating about something, just like you are doing now about some witness-protection agreement, that never was.

Among other things, AboveTopSecret.com is a conspiracy speculation site. You may want to abstain from visiting here if seeing "speculation" bothers you, Daskakik.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
By carefully studying who is trying to convince us that it was suicide, the Truth will be self evident.

Look to within the thread and outside the thread = the MSM in general.

That should convince you. 4.00am talking points yet again rearing their ugly misshapen head.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join