It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Judge orders the FBI to provide 100% Un-redacted "Comey Memos" to CNN.
Just CNN? I thought Judicial Watch was also part of the group.

edit on 8/14/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'll just say for the moment, I'm going to withhold my opinion on the Philadelphia incident for the moment. What I will say about it is it's NOT an active shooter incident. Active Shooter by definition is a situation where a perp opens fire in a location with the intent of mass casualties without regard to who they are. This was a search warrant gone bad. Most of you know I live in the Philly area, so I got to see the live feeds. Something is sideways with this thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks. It's nothing special though. I follow two different Q threads. I figured I may be able to help best by bringing stuff to the attention of each board that I find on the other that hasn't been covered by one or the other group yet.

Of course, I'm not allowed to post on the other board anymore because my esoteric leanings were not very popular there. Lol. What can I say? I live in the South.

But I still follow that other thread in case I can bring anything to the attention of the folks here who are better researchers than I am. PLUS, Rel does such an outstanding job archiving everything this really is a good place to dump related finds.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Are you thinking they store all 19 parts of this thread in everybody's DNA?

Cool idea!

Could be done a number of ways.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's certainly do-able. I've read some people speculate that the entire history of the universe -- past, present, and future -- are already encoded in our DNA.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

It's certainly do-able. I've read some people speculate that the entire history of the universe -- past, present, and future -- are already encoded in our DNA.

We just haven't figured it out yet. 😉

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Long before Q started posting did anyone ever see this video? It was uploaded on Oct 11, 2016.

The 2016 Election took place on November 8, 2016.

But in the video, it states Donald Trump overcame all odds to win the Presidency.???

Also mentioned repeatedly are Wexner/Epstein, etc., which most of us have just recently learned about.

Time travel is fun.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Strange can the upload date be manipulated?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Has anyone examined the anything to do with the Suicide Weekend posts and Epstein?

Ket, I did. There's a numerical connect...

suicide weekend drops post

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

They called in the alphabet bois

He mustve rigged his house and escaped

edit on 8 14 2019 by dashen because: Hiii

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I was just thinking about that. My guess is some other video was posted on that date and then later the current video replaced it.
All the comments appear to be 2 yrs old. None are older or more recent. Still even in 2017 I never heard of Wexner nor Epstein.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It's just occurred to me another reason why we are getting longer and longer periods of darkness from Q...

When the general public is AWAKENED they will go looking for more information.

Much as we might want them to go to ATS or to 8chan because "Look, there are already 100s of thousands of pages of info you can data mine there!"... the reality is that they will want to see that info, or links to it, on sites they are already familiar with... Twitter, Facebook, News paper, New sites, etc. They will also want to see it in HEADLINE followed by drill-down detail.

Maybe these periods of darkness are meant to energise us to spread such headline/detail/links to other sites because we fear that Q may be gone... Silly really because Q has told us he/they WILL self-destruct at some point anyway... so maybe we ought to start thinking about it.

This also makes me realise that "when the dust settles" I would like to see a copy of various sites; /qresearch/, this thread, Project Veritas, various key twiiter accounts etc. PRESERVED in a National or Global Library of some form - to be referenced in the future as a warning and a learning tool. Also it will be a record of the Power the People have when United in an aim to preserve freedom.

A more esoteric aspect is things need to fall into place per the level of awareness. I might liken it to a real time multi plot movie where one choice means the system needs to load the new "ending" because the choice alters what was set up from the previous choice. The JE event(s) were a major catalyst triggering an entire change in direction - how many regular folks have you spoken with who said "wait, something isn't right about any of this."

The darkness reveals direction change. In this case a huge one.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

ATS member Waterglass has a thread here titled, "Arkansas judge seals police records in killing of former senator Linda Collins-Smith WHY???," about her murder. If you've any pertinent information you'd like to share, that would be a good place to post same.

I found a bit about her ex husband and some of the trouble he got himself in to and posted in that thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
"Paper Planes" & Fallen Towers...

According to reverse image search this painting was from an exhibition of work by the 2012 Graduates of the New York Academy of Art, May 15–26, 2012.

It's since been scrubbed.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Judge orders the FBI to provide 100% Un-redacted "Comey Memos" to CNN.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What do you bet that CNN will not like what it sees, and therefore not ever mention the memos again.

Cat's out of the bag. The judge denied the argument and made it public. Anyone can get it now. If the media wouldn't run it, the amateur journalist crowd would blast it all over Twitter and the like.
If it's at all damaging to Comey and the narrative, they've had months to craft a narrative around it and get ahead of the backlash.
If it's damaging to Trump, it'll be blasted all over the evening news for days.

Either way, CNN is going to run the story.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
speaking of Naomi Campbell,,,

This foreign born permanent A+ list model has been in talks to get immunity from her own misdeeds with females if she will name names of men she saw imbibing with underage girls provided by the pedophile. Posted by ent lawyer at 11:30 AM

ENTY Lawyer

Yes I know it is CDAN, but... given the last week it is worth noting and the "immunity" word is rather interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well, I live southwest of you so a neighbor of sorts.

you, I believe, had an earlier post today that I contemplated a long time thinking of the implications.

it was about the fake doors in Egpyt with the belief that souls of pharaohs were temporarily going in and out the fake doors to other realms. It was related to Epstein's fake door.

What I kept thinking was: what if they are the fake doors (fake light...Satan masquerades as a being of light) and actually the doors to an eternal return to earth.

young people not living long enough to learn the lessons and like little sheep guided to a fake door to guarantee their return and replay...not going to mention the potential draws back here.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The fake doors back on to the book cases and there appears to be some space unaccounted for.

So ... a stair case hidden behind the bookcases accessed from the outside as well is my guess.

Hidden stairs behind bookcases is very cliche ... but with these people ... quite likely.

P

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Last time I post your bail...you promised!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sick. 6 yrs > started at 16 yrs old. Pedo's now normalizing their evil.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join