It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I know only as much about Plus Ultra as is available in the public domain, probably less.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

A second part to Rusty Shackleford's drone flight over the island yesterday

1. That garden / lawn area with the palm trees that have white painted timber holding them up ... you only do that with newly planted trees until the root system grows into the soil. Therefore it is fairly new. LEO, dig up the lawn area and see if there are bodies under there please.

2. The roof area with 4 big solar windows on the roof is also strange considering the rooms below have doors and windows, why so much light needed.

3. Many dormer windows are sealed shut as if they never put in windows to the bedrooms.

P

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ah, now I got ya'. Policing and Correctional Services could learn a lot from each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Interesting.

Someone posted about an insider with the British press stating that they were to prepare for a "Bridge" event.

In 2018, maybe 17 also, Q drops repeatedly state "Bridge".

I don't know the process for coordinating dates on the Q drops. Would someone be able to do the math and see what the "Bridge" drops link to?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I hope Rel will forgive me, but Philip is a nasty man. His death is no loss.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did not expect to see this come out of Hong Kong.

source

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

going to have to give that search engine a test drive, could be interesting.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

It's up to 81k now.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm running behind so sorry if this has already been posted, but just saw this:

Best drone footage I've seen of the Island, and very interesting that it is NYPD & FBI raiding the island, you can clearly see several NYPD shirts.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

The search algorithms are definitely different. CNN and other leftist crap bs links don't appear at the top or cover the entire first page. 😎

Still early, we'll see.

The clusters and link preview are nice features.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The NYPD are part of the FBI New York Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Task Force.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Condolences Edog!. People often gravitate to accident scenes, hoping to catch a glimpse of what happened. Theirs a reason we tape it off...It will wear on you.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nothing to apologise for CT.

From what I've seen and heard he shows zero humility or empathy with anyone; excepting news stories about love for his children.

Lot's of bad press to be found about him over the last 50 years.

His mother was quite an interesting character; congenitally deaf, became schizophrenic and started/headed an order of Nuns - Prince Alice of Battenberg

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I hate to be the one that say's it but, Is anyone still reading every page?, I've seen the same "breaking story" posted 3-4 times but by different members the last few day's.

Not a shot at anyone..the research has been incredible. Just saying ..if the topic has already been presented, build on it.. don't accidentally echo it.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

See your point Sabre, and yes, I do.

However it's worth noting that this part of the thread started on Jul 28th and is 185 pages long.

That's 186 pages in 17 days - an average of 11 pages per day!!

I can understand that many won't have time to regularly read every post of over 10 pages a day...

edit on 13-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I read just about every post, even yours. 😎

Seems like we were just on pg 150 yesterday. When I get way behind I'll read at least 2-3 latest pages before posting. Some people will just post w/o having read even the current page.

But, not everybody has the time these days. Also, I think some read/post using a phone which is the absolute worst platform one can use for this thread. Understandable if that's all you have to communicate.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Fair enough..I like how you threw 11/17 in there. Overlap is bound to happen. I've always enjoyed the journey that is collectively building off one members solid dig. I am loving the input, I Learn a new member name everyday.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Even Mine..I am honored! This is clearly in retaliation to my "have to be faster old man post"

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did iI read this correctly?

Jesse Michael Panuccio

Acting United States Associate Attorney General In office February 21, 2018 – May 3, 2019 President Donald Trump Preceded by Rachel Brand Succeeded by Claire McCusker Murray

en.wikipedia.org...

Military Operation [Green]
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
21 May 2018 - 7:04:49 PM
Military OP.
[Green]
General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?
[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brand’s temporary successor as the “acting” associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the “acting” AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...📁
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

qmap.pub...

What's going on here....
edit on 13-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Cuomo

edit on 13-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 13-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Update on Linda Collins Smith's murder. They're investigating "Lord's Ranch" in New Mexico. They think it may tie to the Epstein case (duh). Her ex-husband, a now disbarred former judge, is a long-time "contributor" to the ranch (whatever that means.)

creativedestructionmedia.com... inda-collins-smith-and-possible-connections-to-epstein-child-trafficking/

Didn't the Bronfman's (The Father) do something weird in NM or AZ, basically setting up a Church where they did psychedelics? I don't recall all the details. We talked about it awhile ago.

With NVXIM and Epstein being sex traffic related, and politically influencing, maybe they are just two sides of the same organization?

Maybe all these groups around the globe are just heads of the same Hydra?

Bigger than we think........

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join