It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Some comments...

I commented on JA being in that cult in previous thread but I believe it was 'pianopraze' who first brought it up.

Thanks Mike S. for the link!

Yes, it's certainly shaping up that way. It seems these wealthy bloodline cults which are also fighting each other, have infiltrated the highest levels of world gov'ts and weaponized our intel agencies against us and we peasants are watching a bad movie script play out. More and more people are awakening especially after yesterday. Even my left leaning liberal friends are calling Epstein suicide total bs.

Enter DJT, who they never expected and is akin to Thor's hammer coming down on their evil fantasy world. All forms of human trafficking, blackmail, bribes, money laundering, massive drug seizures, ponzi schemes, etc., are being exposed and brought down. Hardly a day goes by in the news without some big bust in the world.

I'm sure some may disagree with me (and that is fine) but my other side of conciousness tells me the only way all this evil corruption will ever be extinguished and the world will finally be united in peace is when a major global event occurs. Not WWIII nor climate change hoax, nor the Messiah returning but, a natural global event (not nessarily an 'ELE' scorched earth scenario) that cannot be ignored and will affect every soul on the planet. Seems the only time our country has United is at the start of a War or a major tragic event like 911 but, only for a short period of time, then its back to the same crap and history is memory-holed once again in the mainstream projection.

We are living in very strange times and one thing I've noticed is everything is speeding up at an unprecedented expotential rate. Major global Change is definitely forthcoming but who are these puppet masters directing the show?
Shadowy secretive think tanks constantly changing and manipulating the 'reality' algorithms that control our lives perhaps.

I'd be happy with just our gov't cleaning out corruption, stiff sentences and ending the human trafficking evil.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I found something very interesting. Try finding Tucker Carlson's show from the 9th, specifically on anything google or YouTube related. It is gone, and now the only thing that exists are outraged people responding to snippets of it or 2 second clips.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I feel time speeding up, also. It reminds me of those flip book animations...I feel like the days are moving so fast that eventually, they'll transition into one, seamless 'eternal now '. And we'll have power to individually manipulate time. to flip through the book as slowly or quickly as we want. No more running by an external, global, centralized calender or clock.

Also, I'm losing things, lately. I don't mean mindlessly set it somewhere and forget it, I mean in my hand one minute and gone the next

edit on 11-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dr. Pieczenik on "Epstein's Parodoxical Death?" Military intelligence leads the way.
5 minutes, worth a listen. Bear in mind while listening he is Jewish (he's on our side).

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Joe,

Those people are bats**t crazy and they're in charge.

The lunatics really are running the asylum.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

2 second clips??? YT sniping the truths again.

I had to goto a French streaming site to find the full length clip.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The New York Times has reporters who make stuff up, and editors who are too lazy (or dumb) to check validity.

Since the paper gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning, right up until the polls closed in 2016, maybe EVERYONE at the NYTimes is incompetent.

something like 10, 15 years ago they had a "reporter" who was "reporting" from I don't remember, some eastern european conflict. Thing is, he never left his living room in the US.

Oh, sure, they fired him, but how did his stories ever get published without them knowing he wasn't there?

Jason something I want to say ...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein could have ‘paid’ for help with suicide: Former Gotti pal

The jail where Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself was a nest of corruption in the early ’90s, according to one of late mobster John Gotti Sr.’s top associates — who insists it’s still a place where almost anything can be bought if you have the bucks.

“If he killed himself someone had to have helped him,” said Lewis Kasman, a onetime close confidant of the Dapper Don who visited the godfather several times at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in 1992.

“There are cameras going 24/7 and they’re watching 24/7. Someone had to give [Epstein] the equipment to kill himself and he had to pay for it dearly,” said Kasman, who has kept abreast of conditions in the lockup.

Kasman said he heard US Attorney General William Barr personally made a hush-hush trip to the MCC two weeks ago, about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

nypost.com... e

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

NEW: A spokesperson for the NYC Medical Examiner tells WNBC that the autopsy results for Jeffrey Epstein are expected this afternoon.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's great but I think the results are a foregone conclusion, suicide nothing more nothing less. Nothing to see here move on

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

They changed it to 4chan. Pathetic lying losers. The gunman posted it on FB.

www.independent.co.uk...

Fake news proofs - twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My take is it's a netflix smear job and I don't trust the author of that book either.

In the later episodes he talks about how horrible lobbying is, well Washington has run on that for ever on all sides.

He talks about how horrible diplomacy with dictators is in the name of Jesus.

I guess it's better to do nothing?

As was done with North Korea for years before Trump.

I'm sure there is some nefarious stuff, money laundering etc.

So does all of Washngton.

It's not right and needs to be fixed but as secret groups go this isn't the one that I'm worried about.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Going to go watch one of my favorite movies, "Apocalypse Now". Just to remind me that we are the guys in the boat, without a clue as to whose side anybody is on.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is from July 28:

Investigators are reportedly probing close Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell's mysterious ocean non-profit

I

Investigators are reportedly probing an oceanic conservancy group founded by Ghislaine Maxwell—Jeffrey Epstein's close associate andalleged madam— for possible ties to Epstein.

The New York Post reported that one girl who was identified as a member of the board of The TerraMar Project was also listed as a passenger on two different flights taken by Epstein's private plane in 2005.

www.businessinsider.com... gf6XcqRhGBwalKEbfJJmF0iscIe5QRvDFfOgy6NLk8eEeLGHs

Ghislaine Maxwell abruptly torpedoed her oceanic non-profit in the wake of the scandal surrounding her associate Jeffrey Epstein

Ghislaine Maxwell jettisoned her environmental nonprofit just days after her longtime associate Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Business Insider reviewed the nonprofit's tax documents and found that Maxwell had been pouring thousands of dollars into the venture.

www.businessinsider.com... sXln40kV_rddH3A

Again I ask...why is this woman not behind bars

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I bet she's looking over her shoulder everywhere she goes after yesterday morning.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Leave them alone! They're doing a great job exposing themselves as nutty conspiracy theorists if their comments on Twitter are any indication. 😆

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1
Wow! Dem's going spastic trying to spin this back on Barr & Trump!

Barr and Trump Responsible for Epstein

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wish I would've taken screenshots of her website before she took it down, she had the Board of Directors listed there and that woman's name was on it ( the one who flew on Epstein's jet)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Are you referring to The Terramar Project

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The best lawyers money can buy.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
check out this article before it disappears

Kind of runs against the narrative but it shows that Trump and Epstein were actually enemies

How Jeffrey Epstein's threat to expose President Trump 'as a financial fraud' after he 'stole' his $125M mansion led to Donald outing the pedophile to cops and prompting 2005 criminal probe

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join