It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Official Leftist media talking points on Epstein death:

pbs.twimg.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit on 11-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm surprised they didn't go the full whack and add

Do Not

4. Talk about any of the numerous interactions the Clinton's had with had Epstein
5. Talk about the allegations concerning Prince Andrew
edit on 11 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN... Hmmm, that Rudy Guiliani tweet link is giving me "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!" already.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

The fact that Share Blue SPECIFICALLY says to DO NOT link to current Epstein court docs. (Virginia Giuffre VOL 2., Pages 442-444)...where sworn testimony shows Trump had no interaction with JE and his "girls"...shows the Left is pushing a fake and un-defendable narrative in order to shield the Clintons and throw attention to Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yall have probably already seen this but it is worth posting again:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

What in hell is Red Cross doing with all that cash?!!

I downloaded the video and took some screenshots but too small and out of focus to make anything out.
I'm sure someone on the chans may have better luck.

The long range forecast for Typhoon Lekima tracked the storm over Tarama Jima towards Shanghai.

And to stay on topic, although there is not much about Epstein or sexually deluded young women, there is potentially a picture of a naked young woman in this article.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I only have one problem with that pic, I`m pretty sure the safety railing on the trolley is in the middle of the bed, the bodies legs could be under the blankets and can`t see the end of the bed because the pic is cut off.

Still stinks though.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The hunters become the hunted
From a Q drop

An added layer of meaning inserted with the production, release, blowback and now retraction of this movie 🎥 🍿

all around the exact same time as other important events are unfolding. Coincidence.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 11-8-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Prince Andrew faces new Epstein anguish: Royal may be dragged deeper into 'sex slave' scandal as FBI inquiry into suicide of billionaire paedophile will switch to his associates, focusing on the prince's socialite friend Ghislaine Maxwell

However, legal sources closely linked to the Epstein probe told The Mail on Sunday that investigators will shift their 'full attention' to Miss Maxwell, 57

A legal source said: 'Ghislaine is the key to all this now that Epstein will no longer face justice himself. The victims deserve answers and she was the person closest to Epstein.

'Far from being the end to Prince Andrew's problems, Epstein's suicide could put him under renewed scrutiny because of his close friendship with Ghislaine.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...[/quot e]

Wonder what the odds of her committing suicide or having a "Freak" deadly accident are? Vegas wouldn't pay off good on those.

She's a loose end that needs tieing up to the elites

If I'm her. I'm trying to get protection.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Did Q say something about Water

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If any of you are interested, you can find a bunch of pictures that were taken at a party thrown on Epsteins Island below at the link.. If I recall correctly there were from one of Rachel Chandlers Birthdays. Quite the cast of Characters.

Link to the Photos

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

So here is a question I have related to the article you linked to. If he IS dead, do we still have to wait until the court date that was set for him recently or can they move all that up now to a sooner time? Or what happens now for the date that was set for him? Do the victims show up and still testify?

edit typo

edit on 8/11/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

NY Post published a picture they say is Jeffrey Epstein's body being taken out of jail.

twitter.com...

JE is very pink for a dead person. Dead peole who have been dead for hours lose that pink glow. If he was found fast we could expect to see pinkish skin.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Amazing Polly:

This is huge. NYT claims Oslo shooter posted on 8chan 2 hours before the attempted attack on Aug 10. 8chan is OFFLINE and has been since August 4!

twitter.com...

8chan:

Another piece of fake news, this time by @nytimes, the "Newspaper of Record." By the way, no corrections were issued and the article is still up. Again: how could the suspect's post have "appeared on 8chan" if 8chan has been offline for close to a week?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, as an aside to all this Epstein stuff, have any of you guys happened to see the new Netflix series called “The Family?” Holy cow....if you haven’t, you should check it out. Could they be behind Q? It certainly would explain the religious aspect to it....

Saw that! Weirdly popped up in my feed last night!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Out of sight, out of mind I guess? Not quite, archived @

Rudy tweet

edit on 11-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: fix link

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Did you watch any of it? I gotta say, it’s pretty damn wild. Seems to be legit to me...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The New York Times has reporters who make stuff up, and editors who are too lazy (or dumb) to check validity.

Since the paper gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning, right up until the polls closed in 2016, maybe EVERYONE at the NYTimes is incompetent.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Did you watch any of it? I gotta say, it’s pretty damn wild. Seems to be legit to me...

Going to start it within the hour. Looks intriguing.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Depends how far along they are in the investigation. Keep in mind part of the statement put out by SDNY Attorney Berman yesterday: is the "indictment which included a conspiracy count – remains ongoing."

So, multiple people are on the hook. Reading the recent court doc drops one can make a good guess on who some are that will be tried eventually.

Unsealed Court Documents - Giuffre vs Maxwell [PDF] - some damning stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join