It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pavil

So they had him on camera and maybe didn't check while he was sleeping or even if they did would they know he was dead? If he was just still?

If anything we are hearing is true but Loomer has the ems audio

He was already cold when they found him.

So they are looking at guards and food delivery ppl as suspects.

Maybe someone slipped him a cyanide cap like other historical war criminals.

From what I read on suicide watch of him they were checking each half hour. They would confirm alive each time not just look if he were laying down.

Rigor and temp drop takes time at room temp. if they were checking, the body wouldn't be in rigor or very cold.

Like I said....... Unfortunately I know.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thirty minute checks in obs? That is f'ing insane. All you need is five to ten minutes to hang yourself, or properly exsanguinate.

Should be every 15 minutes, max, less if the inmate is not in a cell designed for obs (reinforced/tempered glass).

There should also have been an officer specifically assigned to watch Epstein. It goes without saying they should be keeping a meticulous log of his behavior, dates, times, what he was doing.

Heads should roll.

ETA, they did CPR for the cameras. They knew he was dead. He was cold and you can see in the photos he has a bit of PM lividity.
edit on 8/10/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Easy way to get to him would be to kidnap a relative of a corrections official.

Done.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Could be cyanide capsule in his food. Could also be one of those heart attack guns rumored to be used by spooks.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Or just offer a guard 100 Milly. That's a whole lot of money to go to someone who is desperately deserving death anyways.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Good luck collecting on that one.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Could be cyanide capsule in his food. Could also be one of those heart attack guns rumored to be used by spooks.

He, reportedly, had bedsheets, which he shouldn't have had, and he was found hung by them. He's also a bit pink to have taken cyanide.

Weirdly pink, which brings to mind CO.
edit on 8/10/2019 by Creep Thumper because: HMMM.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just an opinion here. The entire Epstien thing smells worse than a mushroom farm. Lot's of theories floating and they all have validity. I think I'm just gonna hunker down because some really BIG guns are now in play. Time to pay attention, steer clear and let it play out.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Epstein dominating news aside this "debt write-off" by Chase is a big deal to me.

Somebody has to make up the loss and usually that somebody has nothing to do with the debt.
Current card holders via raised interest at every opportunity.
U.S, taxpayer via Treasury/Fed reserve activity.
JPM share owners.

Might look like "a free ride" but it is not as someone beside JPM got stuck for billions or more.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

What's odd is that we briefly discussed JP Morgan just yesterday. In relation to Epstein no less. Are they trying to cook their books somehow?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: xtradimensions
I can’t believe they actually allowed this suicide/murder to happen! Do they really expect people to just quietly skulk away now as they say, “nothing to see here...move along.”

I always think of Chris Cornell when I hear about Hanging suicides.

So I found this site when I searched “Chris Cornell Epstine “
Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he Died | Neon Nettle

According to the source, Mr. Cornell had uncovered the identities of high-level Elites that were part of the same "Satanic Illuminati Occult Operation" as the Clintons and planned on exposing their "goings-on" right before he died.

Perhaps hanging suicide is just standard operating procedures for these guys.

It sure does seem to be that there could be some sort of ' signature ' to these mysterious suicides huh ? Hanging and shooting suicides, remember the red scarf's ? What's even weirder is that there seems to be some conflicting reports, did JE die in his sleep from heart failure or did he hang himself ? This mystery should be solved already by examining security cameras, so IDK ? Gangsters showing their " colors " ?

It just seems very odd that JE killing himself is being sooo heavily scrutinized , because it makes no sense ? If the cabal was in any way involved, wouldn't it have been much ' cleaner ' to let him die in his sleep as far as what the public is being told ? Slip him some poison, and it's done, but the Suicide narrative seems to being pushed, WHY ?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, as originator of the post I must say it feels odd to have already forgotten I posted this.....
and I am quite surprised it caught anyone’s attention amongst the other happening news right now- but yes, definitely trying to read between the lines on this one and see what exactly JPMorgan/CHASE is up to.... it seems an unprecedented move for sure.... and wondering what agenda it is fueling... or what agenda it has become the consequence of.....

Will have to put recent news involving them under more intense scrutiny.

a reply to: Phoenix

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

An amateur attempt to make it look like he did it himself versus someone else doing it for him.

They must know no one is going to buy he did it to himself.

On the other hand, it could be a straightforward suicide. He was the head of a huge pedo operation and knew he was going to prison eventually. Prisons are not nice places.

Unless you're in Scandanavia or Japan, you don't want to go to prison.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

An amateur attempt to make it look like he did it himself versus someone else doing it for him.

On the other hand, it could be a straightforward suicide. He was the head of a huge pedo operation and knew he was going to prison eventually. Prisons are not nice places.

Except suicide implies he had some kind of remorse about his crimes, and the sociopathic nature, the duration, and extent of them, and also the fact that he got caught once before and continued with the crimes, indicates he had zero empathy for his victims.

IOW, there is nothing in the record to indicate a troubled soul about what he has done.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

He, reportedly, had bedsheets, which he shouldn't have had, and he was found hung by them. He's also a bit pink to have taken cyanide.

Weirdly pink, which brings to mind CO.

Q better pull the trigger and stop with the BS vague connections , 53d chess,riddles, and deliver something big or STFU. Enough already.

If nothing comes from this then Q is completely full of Sh1tz , end of story. All that talking about nothing they can do, they are stupid, blah blah blah, well put up or STFU Q

I also don't dismiss trump on this. He has been very quite about Epstein on the twatter which is very unlike him todo especially with Epstein connections to the clintons. Not to mention all the Swamp creatures Trump has hired and kept around that have been complete disappointments.

Its pretty evident that once you get to the top you have already been compromised and more than likely they have dirt on you to control you.

edit on 24831America/ChicagoSat, 10 Aug 2019 11:24:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's daughter said Epstein could take down a lot of Democrats in high places.

Nancy Pelosi has been very quiet (even for her) during this 6 week Congressional break.

So has Adam Schiff.

Hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just seen these being shared on a fb qanon group. Sorry guys, the poster didn't share a link to go with the pics.

The poster on the fb group is says this is JE and he's alive .. .

Is it him?

Hard to tell. So much fookery going on right now.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi's daughter said Epstein could take down a lot of Democrats in high places.

Nancy Pelosi has been very quiet (even for her) during this 6 week Congressional break.

So has Adam Schiff.

Hmmmm...

Come on, lets not make this a republican vs democrat thing. Thats exactly what they will want so people start fighting with each other versus focusing on the rampant problem we have in our govt on both sides.

Its naive to think that only powerful democrats are sick bastards. I'm pretty sure the rat infestation at the top could care less about political ideals and they fall on both sides of the party line.

This really pisses me off, who didn't see this coming ,especially after an attempt on his life was previously made and even the victims lawyers said it was a major concern. Its a blatant in your face confirmation that they are untouchable.

Best case scenario epstein released all the evidence and videos to hang the sick fkrs and as part of his plea he was made to look like he died and put in prison elsewhere under different name ,etc.

However, if Q plays that angle then there better be some big players going down in the near future and not after 2020 and 45 more threads of Q ramblings.

edit on 38831America/ChicagoSat, 10 Aug 2019 11:38:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Except suicide implies he had some kind of remorse about his crimes, and the sociopathic nature, the duration, and extent of them, and also the fact that he got caught once before and continued with the crimes, indicates he had zero empathy for his victims.

IOW, there is nothing in the record to indicate a troubled soul about what he has done.

Too early to say definitively. We need to wait for the ME and the rest of the "story". Best not to throw money on the table yet.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join