It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
I can’t believe they actually allowed this suicide/murder to happen! Do they really expect people to just quietly skulk away now as they say, “nothing to see here...move along.”

"Careful with that crazy talk. We just had the FBI call conspiracy theorists domestic terrorists. I sure don't want to be one of those. Probably just a coincidence. I'd better just go along with the story on CNN"

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Someone else saying also because he's deceased all warrants executed on him can be used in other cases if alive there could be motions to suppress.

Again no idea if true.

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

EIT could it not equally be a fake suicide setup by White hats in order to hide Epstein and stop black hats murder attempts?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

One of the weirdos who keep showing up on MSNBC/CNN this week says President Trump is communicating to his followers in a "subliminal" language that non-followers aren't privy to.

Maybe that guy on MSNBC/CNN is on to something.

Good morning, all.

I think maybe he is, care. I found another page last night (just another article on the same page I linked) where this person was trying to explain this "Green Language of Light". It is very intriguing stuff, IMO. Supposedly this is a hologramic language that is expressed in SYMBOLS by our very DNA and this is expressed in both the Chinese I Ching (book of change) and the Gypsy Tarot. We already know that Q is using the Tarot for some of this stuff as evidenced by the 19 of 22 drop corresponding with Trump standing in front of a flag with a Sun on it.

The number of cards in the Tarot are 22 Major Arcana cards. This corresponds to the number of different amino acids that make up our DNA. There are 64 suit cards in the deck and these correspond to the number of different base pairs of "words" used to create the different amino acids.

The same is true of the I Ching and the Kabbala Tree of Life. I'll quote just a paragraph from the article trying to explain the I Ching's relationship to DNA as I find it hard to explain properly.

"Dr. Schonberger's comparisons can be summarized as: 1) Both the DNA and the I Ching are based on polarity, yin and yang in the case of the I Ching, up and down symmetry in the case of DNA's double helix; 2) Four "letters" are available, A,T,C,G in the case of DNA, resting yin, moving yin, resting yang and moving yang in the I Ching, which are grouped in pairs; 3) Three of these words form either a code for protein synthesis or a trigram; 4) The direction in which the codes are read is strictly determined in both; 5) There are 64 of these triplets or double trigrams, from which all creation, in the case of DNA, and fate in the case of the I Ching, are derived; 6) Two of these triplets have names, beginning and end. In the DNA they serve as punctuation between code sequences. In the I Ching, we have hexagrams # 63 and # 64, which serve the same purpose."

At any rate, scientists now know that our DNA does, in fact emit a very faint source of light. They're calling it "bio-photons" and all of this stuff comes back to folks who have been insisting this for thousands of years. Long before science ever discovered it's true.

So how did these people know so much about DNA and genetics? It's because their DNA was talking to them. In this symbolic language. A language of light.

Now, I don't know how one gets from the methods of communication Trump and Q use to this Language of Light, but I'm convinced that they're using this method of hiding information in their words. There's too many other little things pointing in this direction like the Tarot references and Q insisting we "have more than we know."

Maybe a clever person can figure it out. There is probably a hidden key in the posts somewhere that will show us how the Q drops are meant to be rearranged in order to form other messages.

Here is that other page for those interested.

www.jwmt.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The thing is there are no other cases at present so unless they unseal some indictments this ends here.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're correct on the plural of Matrix being Matrices rather than Matrixs - a little poetic license was applied.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Made a quad shot to wake up this morning. I hadn't touched it when I opened the Fox News site and saw Epstein is dead.

I don't need the coffee now because that woke me up faster than any caffeine possibly could.

There are so many things wrong with this I can't even begin to count.

To start with, being intimately acquainted with correctional facilities, how did this happen? If he was in obs status, they should have been checking him at very short intervals and he shouldn't have had anything in his cell that would facilitate his death.

As regards the apparent prediction an hour before his death was announced, when something happens with someone high profile the announcement is often delayed in order for the suits to organize themselves and get their story straight.

Since his death was expected I'm even more pissed that Q is offline now. I'm sure that was the intent.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Twilight language

en.wikipedia.org...

"Learn our comms"

"Symbolism will be their downfall"

Q

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, I think Epstein's suicide has been used to prove to the public some high spec classified MK Ultra tech that CONTROLLED him into suiciding!

Look at the posts below and see the possibility of bad actors being videod/caught in the act of using this tech on Epstein:

Q772:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.96 📁
Feb 15 2018 15:02:33 (EST)
www.intelligence.senate.gov...📁
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.

CAR control?
www.youtube.com...📁
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.

Q

Note that timestamp of 15:02:33 = 15: 2+3+3=8... 15th August... but we are +5 days ahead of schedule = 10th Aug?

Q1933

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No.2743167 📁
Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?

[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can’t post the pics of Epstein on the trolley. But there is something wrong with them. If he was dead why CPR. First pic his HANDS ARE UP and he is alive. Second no CPR . If it is him??? I don’t believe he’s dead —— yet?

a reply to: Creep Thumper

edit on 10-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: Cos

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

AUDIO: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD FOR HOURS On Suicide Watch With Cameras In Cell Before EMS Arrived

lauraloomer.us...-

Jeffrey Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive this morning in his cell in his bed, and was cold to touch when correctional officers entered to wake him for breakfast. Our sources say that there were no injuries visible and they began chest compressions while EMS were en route.

Two weeks ago in a declared failed attempt to commit suicide, Epstein was placed on suicide watch. This means that aside from his cell being monitored remotely 24 hours a day by at least TWO cameras in his cell, 30 min round checks were also conducted by correctional officers.

There are reports from MSM claiming that Epstein hung himself which are categorically FALSE. Epstein’s body was cold to touch which means he had been dead for at least 4 hours, and if he had hung himself, one of the TWO cameras in his cell would have alerted the officers monitoring them. The reports being pushed through MSM are contradictory to that which our exclusive sources and the EMS recording states.

There would not have been a way for Epstein to commit suicide because while on suicide watch, one does not have clothes, bed sheets, or shoelaces. Inmates on suicide watch only have a smock and a hole in the ground for using the restroom.

Epstein was found in his cell at around 6:25 a.m on Saturday morning. According to the audio recording from EMS that was reporting back to the dispatch at 6:33 am, Epstein was stiff/cold, meaning he had been dead for a while.

Sources tell us that food vendors, all correctional officers who have been in contact with Epstein, as well as his water supply are being investigated following his suspicious death that is being reproted as a suicide

Maybe poisoned.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So what the hell happens now? Do all the doc releases stop? Does the flow of information to us stop? Do we never find out Epstein’s clients? WTF?!?!

What has Q said about Epstein's future?

BTW: Is Julian Assange OK? This could be "Suicide" Weekend.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

Excellent Trillium! Archives to date add to around 60GB when all zipped so 2TB should be plenty - however if we get a lot of video dumped in High Definition then you may need the whole drive.

Have more spare hard drive 4 TB plus 3 X 2 TB half full drive
My only limit is my satellite dish download limit
100 Gbit per month that 3.333 GB per day now at 16 GB level

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Call me crazy, but I have this image in my head of Epstein being wheeled out of the jail on that gurney, supposedly dead, and then getting up off of it and walking away.

I'm going to have to see his hanging video in the cell (no fakevideos per Adam Schiff) and a total chain of command of a DNA test till I will say for sure he is dead.

How does a man on suicide watch have bedsheets? Might as well let him have ties and shoelaces too.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
I can’t believe they actually allowed this suicide/murder to happen! Do they really expect people to just quietly skulk away now as they say, “nothing to see here...move along.”

I always think of Chris Cornell when I hear about Hanging suicides.

So I found this site when I searched “Chris Cornell Epstine “
Chris Cornell was About to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring Before he Died | Neon Nettle

According to the source, Mr. Cornell had uncovered the identities of high-level Elites that were part of the same "Satanic Illuminati Occult Operation" as the Clintons and planned on exposing their "goings-on" right before he died.

Perhaps hanging suicide is just standard operating procedures for these guys.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Spacing

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

For a body to be stiff and cold with rigor, there is NO WAY in hell they were checking on him every half hour. Bodies don't get like that so fast. Even hangings.

.......don't ask me how I know that. Lol, its a long story.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
I can’t post the pics of Epstein on the trolley. But there is something wrong with them. If he was dead why CPR. First pic his HANDS ARE UP and he is alive. Second no CPR . If it is him??? I don’t believe he’s dead —— yet?

I take this as a HUGE BOOM! Social Meida is lite up like the Perseid Meteor showers at night!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So they had him on camera and maybe didn't check while he was sleeping or even if they did would they know he was dead? If he was just still?

If anything we are hearing is true but Loomer has the ems audio

He was already cold when they found him.

So they are looking at guards and food delivery ppl as suspects.

Maybe someone slipped him a cyanide cap like other historical war criminals.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow

We'll see if the ME is on his toes but, considering how important Epstein's information was, I'm sure "they'll" interfere with that process as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There was a 100,000,000 dollar bounty on his head. I read that like a week ago. Now, if lil old me knew about this just picking up bits and pieces here and there, you can rest assured the people "guarding" him had caught wind of it.

I imagining they'll be questioning every guard in that prison about now.

At any rate, supposedly Q and Prez have "it all" and I personally had been operating under the assumption that he would die in custody before he ever stood trial. So hopefully this won't change anything.

I'm also just glad that the Giuffre files were released before this all happened. Gotta figure this is gonna be the Suicide Weekend. There's too much stuff out in the ether at this point. Lots of loose ends for the top dogs right now.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join