It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When I saw this on twitter I said I'm going to create a rescue for meth gators and take them with me to storm area 51

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

When I saw this on twitter I said I'm going to create a rescue for meth gators and take them with me to storm area 51

Maybe you can dump the meth gators in Los Angeles. They can feed on the rats.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I used to think nuclear was great, even being really well-versed in the history, etc.

I now think anything nuclear is absolutely insane. Fukushima was key in this change of stance.

The ocean at Fukushima is being irradiated at an astonishing rate. This crap is reaching the West Coast regularly.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I wonder if that's a real photo or if it's shopped. That's wild. Hell of a jump for a gator to make. Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nuclear power is still the cleanest, safest, most efficient way to generate power for large amounts of people. The 2 major nuclear disasters we have had in our history (Chernobyl and Japan) were due to bad design, human error, and the devastating combination of a 9.0 earthquake followed directly by a giant Tsunami.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Nuclear power is still the cleanest, safest, most efficient way to generate power for large amounts of people. The 2 major nuclear disasters we have had in our history (Chernobyl and Japan) were due to bad design, human error, and the devastating combination of a 9.0 earthquake followed directly by a giant Tsunami.

It isn't worth it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think they'll eventually get cold fusion worked out and it'll end up being a wonderful thing. And if there's any truth in some of these claims about the "old gods" they used nuclear science themselves. Nuclear transmutation.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I think they'll eventually get cold fusion worked out and it'll end up being a wonderful thing. And if there's any truth in some of these claims about the "old gods" they used nuclear science themselves. Nuclear transmutation.

The cabal is working hard, as it always has, to keep we little people from using Tesla's free energy.

I'm not sure any type of nuclear power is safe. In fact, I seriously doubt it.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

We're stuck using nuclear energy because they're hiding Tesla's discoveries from us. And for the same reason we're still driving gas combust engine vehicles

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Exactly what I was thinking

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is now suing the FBI and DOJ over his firing.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dominican National Arrested in U.S. Virgin Islands for Crimes Related to Alien Smuggling and Prostitution Scheme

Yohanna Gonzalez-McFarlane, 38, of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, was arrested on August 7, and charged in a criminal complaint with one count of alien harboring for financial gain and one count of interstate transportation for prostitution. The arrest was announced by Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband for the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division and U.S. Attorney Gretchen C.F. Shappert for the District of the Virgin Islands.

According to court documents that were unsealed today, between at least December 2018 and August 2019, the defendant recruited young foreign women and arranged to have them smuggled into the U.S. Virgin Islands. The defendant then housed the women at a residence on St. Thomas and required them to engage in commercial sex at the defendant’s nightclub to repay a smuggling debt. The case came to law enforcement’s attention when one of the women reported the conditions of her treatment to her family, who then called the Virgin Islands Police Department.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Peter Schiff: We Have Global Currency Weakness; They're All Losing Value Against Gold

Several currencies have been strong against the dollar over the last couple of days, but as Peter Schiff said in his podcast, the biggest gainer wasn’t a currency at all. It was real money – gold.

Peter said that currencies sink at different levels and currently the dollar is sinking more slowly than a lot of other currencies.

But it’s about to pick up the pace. The dollar is going to be sinking faster as the economic reality sets in.”

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is now suing the FBI and DOJ over his firing.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Barr/Durham better have the goods to squash these two f00li0s.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Article from 17 August, 2017 stated...

"The CEO of Cloudfare, Mathew Prince had enough of the Daily Stormer, a neo-nazi site dedicated to fomenting strife amongst races. In an email sent to employees, Prince described his actions as 'arbitrary', saying 'literally, I woke up in a bad mood and decided someone shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet. No one should have that power.'

Link below...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They built three nuke plants over active Pacific rim earthquake zones, near major population centers and with zero plan to deal with waste (if you went to the local building commission and ask to do that at your house what would happen?).

Ask why they built them specifically in those spots (San Onofre's location is VERY specific33) knowing full well they would be built by humans with flaws and had limited lifespans.

They exist for one reason and one reason only - weapons manufacturing. The PR "safest best cleanest" was created AFTER the weapons need in order to get the population to pay for it and accept the DNA damage freely. (helluva way to make steam).

Back to my original question - the flaws were put in place for a reason to create future "accidental" bombs. Fukushima got the bad luck, but San Onofre was on tap and now shut down with no place to put the waste. Ever.

Much of the problem in our world is the hidden hands decide what is needed to suppress the population, Fluoride, then create a silly excuse and sell it via mind control and after years folks accept the original narrative as fact when it never was fact all, just a PR campaign created to cover the truth.

Why didn't an international team go right to Japan? Weapons were being made and that could not have been exposed.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Breaking now...Sue Gordon is leaving her position after a meeting with Trump in the Oval Office.

Since she's out, Trump should be naming the new DNI shortly. There's only a week left till new one takes over.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 2knew2know

Corporations like Cloudflare and the big web hosting companies literally control the flow of traffic

Watch the Water = pay attention to the flow of information.

Watch who clogs up or stops the flow. Watch the leaks of information. Watch who controls the valves, the on and off switches, and the main "pumps". Watch who reroutes the flow.

News unlocks. #3453 #3204
Watch the news. #3435

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Is Comey's lawsuit next? The Three Amigos

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Also must add but can’t find vid link right now. A french scientist who won Nobel prize for identifying the Aids virus. Has transferred data across net and reconstructed data in/ using water. Eg Homeothapy / magnetic fields. Info stored in water- recorded as emf from water. Convert to binary code send code via email file, play code to fresh water and reconstruct original...

Not explained very well - huge topic, one of my favourites. a reply to:

On phone - on holiday will post link when I find it on home PC.
YesTodayTomorrow

Going back over the last couple of pages this post jumped out at me. Made me think of so-called "witches" who have the ability to scry or divine information by "watching the water."

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join