It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Has anyone "followed the wives" and checked into Abigail Wexler? Shes quite connected with all sorts of children's charities.

source

IRS records obtained by The Dispatch show that Epstein donated $47 million to a charity Mrs. Wexner established in 2007 just months after Epstein was accused of having sex with minors in Florida.

Records show that no other money has been donated to this fund

She practiced law from 1987 to 1992 at Davis Polk & Wardwell in London and in New York before founding The Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence and KidsOhio.org.

She now serves as a board member for multiple organizations, including the Center for Child and Family Advocacy, the Columbus Coalition Against Family Violence, KidsOhio.org, KIPP Journey Academy, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation, and the Wexner Center Foundation.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Nah.....lying under oath is already on the books.....good enough

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Searching for "!o" on Google and Duckduckgo: first result is for this:

O is a water-themed stage production by Cirque du Soleil, a Canadian circus and entertainment company. The show has been in permanent residence at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, since October 1998. O, whose name is pronounced the same way as eau, the French word for "water", takes place in, around and above a 1.5-million-US-gallon (5,700 m3) pool of water, featuring water acts such as synchronized swimming as well as aerial and ground acts. The O theatre, which is designed to resemble a 14th-century European opera house, has 1,800 seats, thus allowing the performance to be watched by 3,600 people a night since the performance usually plays twice in a given day, also designed to meet the special demands of the show.
link

This is literally a show where people go to watch the water! It's in walking distance to the Mandalay Bay (Route91 Harvest festival massacre). Bellagio/Mandalay are both owned by MGM resorts international. Weren't there even rumors of a second shooter at the Bellagio back then?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Mandalay Bay has The Shark Reef too. What a Qoincidence !!!!!

I have seen both 😎

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT: "Actually, whenever possible, I turn to @OANN!"

Oannes, in Mesopotamian mythology, an amphibious being who taught mankind wisdom. Oannes, as described by the Babylonian priest Berosus, had the form of a fish but with the head of a man under his fish’s head and under his fish’s tail the feet of a man. In the daytime he came up to the seashore of the Persian Gulf and instructed mankind in writing, the arts, and the sciences. Oannes was probably the emissary of Ea, god of the freshwater deep and of wisdom.
link

Watch the water - again!

ETA: OANN is owned by Herring Networks, Inc.

Herring - fish - water...
edit on 8-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Judicial Watch: Fourteen FBI Officials leaked classified info to the media. Only 4 of them were fired.

www.judicialwatch.org... mation/

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
mobile.twitter.com... Look closely at his header image. What do you see?

A dirt road to a soybean field? Or the Red Sox logo?

ETA

it does resembles the road the Cornball Comey's corn field. Puns intended.
edit on 8-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I see the redsox logo mirrored vertically to create an owl.

Turn your head 90 degrees counterclockwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Probably not related but when I read the black Christmas tree it made me think of that huge plot of land the Rothschilds sold off called the Black Forrest or something very similar. They did that way back in kind of the beginning of Q so the details are foggy on my end now. I do recall we were connecting it to something. Ugh, sorry guys had a stroke and my memory just aint what she used to be. I do recall it seemed to have happened after Q was mentioning funds being frozen, and I think it was around the time the Plane and Helicopter collided over the property.. The Pilots name was Green? I believe it was thought that one of the elder Rothschilds was killed on the ground from it? Or on the Chopper?
Lol I know that kind of slipped away from the forest, but perhaps that forest was used for hunting grounds?

ETA: By the way, excellent work on the closing of the doors.

edit on 8/8/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats not good. I am of the mind that the human brain was not designed to be bombarded by high frequency electromagnetic waves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Clearly some of those wavelengths will be near the ones that all matters of organic life use and I can't imagine that being smooth sailing. 4 G is not bad if you have a tower nearby with a couple of bars on your phone.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I see the redsox logo mirrored vertically to create an owl.

Turn your head 90 degrees counterclockwise.

I see that. Good observation.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Turns out that's just the ordinary Boston logo.

Other guesses include:

-The picture is taken from within a moving vehicle.
-If taken through the windshield the the vehicle is going the wrong way.
-It looks like the road has a steep ramp in the distance.

I don't know.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know Im just spitballing here, but here is what I think about the 8 being down. I know Q had to be in touch with codemonkey somehow because there were times when there were attacks and you could see them communicate as the board rolled by with test and such.

Codemonkeys most recent comments about the work they are doing makes me think or feel they are working on the same board. Plugging the holes, building better walls etc.

Now we have the owner coming to America to testify. What if this is exactly what they wanted to happen. "Part of the Plan." Im pretty sure the ONLY reason the 8 went down is only because of the Q board. IF they really had concerns about the going ons with 8 and or 4 they would have gone after them long ago. The Q board is where all the information on the dirty deeds and tricks of the powers that be were coming from. I think we were getting just a little tooo close for comfort.

What kind of question do you think they would be prone to ask the owner now? Anyone that has read Q for any length of time knows they maneuver through playing by the book of laws so there is no wiggle room for them to get out of down the road. If they are aggressive with the owner in their questions, what kind of honest answers would actually backfire on them or open the door for pain later? Am I making sense here, or do you see where Im trying to go with this?

I'll be very curious to see what the platform is when 8 comes back online. Will it still be 8ch.net? I dont know, but something tells me all this was suppose to happen and having the owner come testify is actually going to set something up or shine the light on something they weren't expecting.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
- striving to stay on topic -
edit on 882019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Humpty Dumpty Institute? Seriously? These are not serious people. Whats next? The Little Red Riding Hood Center for Geopolitics?

link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hoping this turns into a full blown unbiased investigation into the truths found. When there’re done checking that research board send them the Dashen files to comb over. Top it all off with a big sip of declass and things start to get interesting. Hoping for some Q guidance on 8/11 [10], school is starting up soon and we can’t afford anymore FF. Time to take the country back!

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I think ALL these organizations and centers she is involved with need to have a very deep dive done on them.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just thought I’d drop this theory I recieved by email recently. Discussing such meanings. Geologist and ancient historians tell us the Persian gulf was once dry

“Hello,

Got sent this from one of the members who’s been researching for years, lives in xxxxxx Interested what you think ?

mx

Hi

I was reading some ZS and came across this text that reminded me of what MS said about the LED street lights being a battlefield interrogation system. I reckon the story called the Epic of Gilgamesh may well be worth a look?

m.youtube.com...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Huawei and Huwawas
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 8:18 PM
To: Cxxxxxx
CC:

Hi Xxxxx

Do you reckon these two words Huawei and Huwawas have any etymological connection?
The first one you probably recognise as the Chinese mobile phone company that has been in the news for spying techology.
The second one is much older and is from Zecharia Sitchins books.
Heres what caught my eye from his book There were giants upon the earth pages 231 & 232.
'And so it was that the comrades were still alive and together as their ship was passing through the narrow strait leading out of the Persian Gulf (as it is now called). At the narrows, on the shore, they noticed a watchtower. A watchman, armed with a beam like Huwawas, questioned them. Ill at ease, "Let us turn back!" Enkidu said. " on we go! " Gilgamesh said. A sudden wind, as though driven by the watchmans beam, tore the ship's sail and overturned the boat.
Maybe the word Huwawas is the inspiration for the 5G kill grid?
Then in The Earth Chronicles handbook on page 107 is the definition for Huwawa.
According to the epic of Gilgamesh, an artificial robotic monstrous guardian of the entrance of the gods in the Cedar Forest: "The fiery warrior... his roar is like a flood, his mouth is fire, his breath is death.
Gilgamesh and Enkidu managed to overcome the monster by first blinding it with dust.

I wonder what you make of that?”

YTT

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I see an upside down cross in the middle.

edit pict

edit on 8/8/2019 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

In the center of the photo you have a person being sacrificed in fire in a box inside a Bull.... notice the flames on the box the person is in, notice the brown going up to white horns.

Brings up two references to me:

Brazen Bull

Moloch

“You shall not give any of your children to devote them by fire to Moloch, and so profane the name of your God” (Leviticus 18:21)

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join